shape
carat
color
clarity

5.4ct Purple Sapphire Ring by Leon Mege

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I check Loupe Troop every morning, like some people read the paper. You never know what your going to see on there. A pretty gem? A steal of a ring from one of your fellow PSers? A holy grail piece? You just never know. Well, one day last week I checked LT and what did my eyes behold? A stunning 5ct purple sapphire ring, designed by Leon Mege no less!

(Pic from LT)
CF98DA30-D276-43B6-84D4-D842990531DC.jpeg

You may not know this about me but I’ve been casually searching for the perfect purple sapphire for years! While I love purple, I‘m not really drawn to the blue purples that I usually see. I’m more into those pinky purples. The ones where the magenta colors come out to play. :kiss2: So you can bet your behind that when I saw this baby I jumped. I‘m pretty sure I’ve never emailed a seller so fast in my life. The next couple of hours consisted of me hitting the refresh button every 30 seconds, while actively pretending I could get my work done. o_O Of course, then I saw @Rfisher had posted this piece of fabulousness on the “somebody’s got to buy this” thread and I was instantly filled with panic. I didn’t want anyone else to see my precious and steal it for themselves. :errrr: Thankfully, the seller reached out to me pretty quickly and was happy to send over a couple videos. By that point, I was already sure I wanted it. I just wanted to make sure there weren’t any major issues so I had to be patient. Luckily for me, the ring was still available so I didn’t waste one more second. Now it’s mine, all mine! 5 carats of luscious purple goodness. :evil2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has a gorgeous color play...from “grape jelly to fuchsia”. (So perfectly worded by @Rfisher )
I took quite a few pictures so let’s get this going…:mrgreen:

314DA838-FCFC-4EC5-AFF1-26EB4FF1D9E9.jpeg

4E9A0A82-CB7C-4B1E-8B63-292526484908.jpeg

D8FD72EC-9816-44B6-ACE4-BE81204DE8B3.jpeg

Trying to get a good picture of the elongated diamond sides.

FC349707-D989-45F2-93A4-27D4A92BF4CC.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: It’s gorgeous

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daaang this ring’s shoulders are dead sexxxxy. :love:

I’m so glad you snagged it and we get to see more pictures if it. :love:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Delish and definitely purple. Congrats, I also check loupe troop like I check the news headlines and I'm glad it has paid off for you!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, what a wonderful surprise to finally found your grape purple in a gorgeous setting, and in your exact ring size!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: It’s gorgeous
Thank you! :love:

Daaang this ring’s shoulders are dead sexxxxy. :love:

I’m so glad you snagged it and we get to see more pictures if it. :love:
I know right?! I keep checking it out at an angle so I can admire them. I can’t believe that’s all hand forged!

Delish and definitely purple. Congrats, I also check loupe troop like I check the news headlines and I'm glad it has paid off for you!
Thank you! I bet a lot of us check it daily. :lol:

It sings in your pictures. It truly truly does :love:
Enjoy the heck outta this one!
Thank you! It’s definitely better than I expected, based on the pictures. I love it!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, what a wonderful surprise to finally found your grape purple in a gorgeous setting, and in your exact ring size!

Yesssss! You’ve got to appreciate how awesome it was to see my exact size! No modifications needed. It was clearly meant to be. Lol
What’s that? A choir of angels singing? :saint::lol:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
omg!!!!!!! i saw this and thought it was so gorgeous. really a one of a kind piece, i've never seen anything like this before. Plus it's a LM!! congrats!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's gorgeous!!! That color...it's delicious! And an LM setting to boot, doesn't get much better. Congrats and enjoy it!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! :kiss2: It is gorgeous and looks like it was meant to be on your hand. It’s stunning on you! Congratulations!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is gorgeous on you and meant for you! The purple is stunning and the setting is just perfection. You wear it well!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Im trying to get over you without a halo! Just kidding, what a perfect ring. The color! But I am all a twitter over that setting. So beautiful

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning!!! I mean when it’s exactly your size it’s just meant to be right? Congrats and enjoy your new ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s delicious! Love the color, setting and the size is perfect! Love it on your pretty hand. Yup, you done good!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
The color is unreal! It looks so perfect on your hand. Congrats! :kiss2:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wonderful find, Elle! That shade of purple-pink reminds a bit of some purple garnets. I also check Loupe Troop on a daily basis as well as CRD :)

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Exquisite proportion and curvature, he really is an artist. I'm so glad that you got it.

GeliL

Shiny_Rock
I have been looking for a sapphire with a similar colour to this one! Congrats, it's super beautiful!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
That purple is luscious! Congratulations on finding your dream purple sapphire!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! And I love that it has just enough red to give it a unique "I am not an amethyst" color!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results