shape
carat
color
clarity

5.4ct Purple Sapphire Ring by Leon Mege

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NGL, still kicking myself for missing out on this! That's it. I'm never putting myself on a bling ban again!
lol. I can’t say as I blame you. :lol: I swear, bling bans are when the best things show up!

Has the #JOTW policy changed? I've definitely seen it in the colored stone forum: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/otls-acquisition.226095/
I can’t remember seeing it in the CS forum but here you are with undeniable proof so what can I say to that. :lol: I wonder if the policy has changed. I haven’t seen a JOTW outside of the “Show me the Bling” forum in like forever.

HI:

Well, I'm JEALI over this grape jelly! :kiss2: PS'ers have the BEST stuff!

cheers--Sharon
Aw, thank you! I love it (and I have to agree, PSers have the BEST stuff!). :mrgreen:

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t even know that sapphires could look like a giant piece of grape candy. Amazing color and size.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzers!!! It looks so beautiful on your hand!! Looks luscious in all lighting at all angles!! Congrats!!!!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A pic with my new tanzanite ring. Don’t they look perfect together. :love:

B1E022EA-A7AE-44E9-AE9F-5939AD6A8FBA.jpeg

An absolutely gorgeous pair! :love::love::love:
Your tanzanite ring is perfection as is the Leon ring!!
Congrats on your new beauties!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t even know that sapphires could look like a giant piece of grape candy. Amazing color and size.
Lol. Thank you! :mrgreen: I am obsessed with the color!

Wowzers!!! It looks so beautiful on your hand!! Looks luscious in all lighting at all angles!! Congrats!!!!
Thank you! :kiss2: It definitely has some awesome finger coverage. Lol. I’m very lucky to have managed to snag it.

An absolutely gorgeous pair! :love::love::love:
Your tanzanite ring is perfection as is the Leon ring!!
Congrats on your new beauties!
Thank you! :kiss2: I love seeing them together. The colors really play off each other. It’s too bad I can’t wear them both at the same time.:lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. F. G.
How the h*ll did I miss this!?
Girl.
You are seriously SO f'n lucky, talk about LUCKY find!!
Who expects to pick up something like THIS preloved on LT!?
I would go to battle for that purple. Rich and bright and fit for... Y'know. A coat of arms. One of the most sublime CS rings ever made.
TIL - apparently I need to spend more time stalking LT.
:love:o_O:appl::love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, Wear it in health!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol. I know! But I sure am glad you held back on this one. :lol:
Don’t worry though. You still hold first dibs, in case I ever decide to part with it. :mrgreen:

Oh. My. F. G.
How the h*ll did I miss this!?
Girl.
You are seriously SO f'n lucky, talk about LUCKY find!!
Who expects to pick up something like THIS preloved on LT!?
I would go to battle for that purple. Rich and bright and fit for... Y'know. A coat of arms. One of the most sublime CS rings ever made.
TIL - apparently I need to spend more time stalking LT.
:love:o_O:appl::love:
I know!! In all my years, I’ve never seen anything like this on LT. Incredible diamond rings? Absolutely. But never a freaking Leon Mege killer purple three stone. Seriously, I did a double take like “that can’t be real!” :oops2: You just don’t see that kind of thing come around very often on LT (damn near never). I still can’t believe I’m sporting this lucious 5ct purple sapphire ring…at preloved prices! Luckiest find ever!:dance:

Gorgeous, Wear it in health!
Thank you! :love:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a sucker for a purple sapphire and actually have just bought one that could be your ring's daughter (ie much smaller). It looks gorgeous on your hand and congratulations for securing such a beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results