shape
carat
color
clarity

6ct WF Platinum Diamond Bracelet -- on it''s way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that is fantastic! Your bracelet is on my Christmas 2008 list now!!! And I can''t find any info on your gorgeous ring!!!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 10:13:06 AM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 4/16/2008 9:42:01 AM
Author: Catmom

Date: 4/16/2008 9:34:03 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/16/2008 9:28:21 AM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 4/16/2008 9:24:42 AM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
Picking up the goods at 10:30am!!! I have a couple errands to run and will have pics up this afternoon!
10.gif

It''s a nice sunny day for some fire shots! YAY!
HI:

Hurry!
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
Do you realize what this day is going to bring?? A total of 12.25 cts. between her and Miss 7''s. I better get the salts out and on trays.
9.gif
I don''t know if my heart can take all the bling today.............
2.gif
5.gif

Can''t wait to be blinded by the light.................
10.gif
HI:

I know ''big'' thread day on SMTR!

OH and did I say, hurry?
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
OMG! You guys are hysterical!!! I didn''t catch this before!!
The bling on the board has just been fantastic! I haven''t had the chance to read any threads or post but the pictures have been...WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lovewhitediamonds~ YOU have AMAZING taste!!!!!!! The bracelet looks incredible with your set and you have gorgeous hands!! Congratulations!!!
30.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99.72%; HEIGHT: 68px">

Date: 4/18/2008 9:30:20 AM
Author: Snooper
WOW that is fantastic! Your bracelet is on my Christmas 2008 list now!!! And I can''t find any info on your gorgeous ring!!!

Thanks Snooper and 777_LDY !!
35.gif

(sorry I don''t know how to reply to two posts at the same time!
33.gif
need to figure it out)

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Oh WOW!!!!! That is beautiful. Love it!!!!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been dreaming
12.gif
about something like that for a while now, but am cautious about ordering the wrong size. What''s the general rule - measure your watch size and then add ??/?? inch?

My watch size is 6" so I''m worried the usual 7 - 7.25" will be way too long and I don''t trust the local jewellers out here to resize it.

For those that chose a non-standard length, how did you decide how long it should be??

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2008 6:19:43 AM
Author: just_looking!
I''ve been dreaming
12.gif
about something like that for a while now, but am cautious about ordering the wrong size. What''s the general rule - measure your watch size and then add ??/?? inch?

My watch size is 6'' so I''m worried the usual 7 - 7.25'' will be way too long and I don''t trust the local jewellers out here to resize it.

For those that chose a non-standard length, how did you decide how long it should be??
Thanks Lucyh and just_looking!
35.gif

just_looking: As far as size, I also have a small wrist (watch is 4" and loose) -- I ordered the standard size 7" in case for some crazy reason I didn''t like it or wanted to return it. If it''s sized, or custom made I believe it''s not returnable. So, once I received the 7", and knew I was keeping it, I decided to take 2 diamonds out and send it back to WF for sizing.
I really like the loose fit, but didn''t want it so loose that it could get hooked on things or get banged up. Try on bracelets at the local B&M to get an idea of how you like it to fit. Good luck!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks spectacular!!!!!! I do think it''s a bit loose - I had 4 stones removed when my DH gave me mine and traded them and my studs in for BIGGER studs (tee hee). I think you will love the siize - mine is the same and I wear it all day every day - enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it with your rings! WOW!

gedean

Shiny_Rock
holy mackerel!!! That set is absolutely breathtaking. It''s ginormous. It''s the BIG MAMA version of mine! hehe... :) Can you make a girl''s mouth water any more?
18.gif
You''re one lucky lady. Wear it in good health.

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
it is amazing...I love it.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LWD - I don''t know how I missed this, but WOW! It''s gorgeous, and with your wedding set - it''s just lovely!

Wow!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eveything on your hand is beautiful.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
thankyou.gif
Thank you motownmama, gedean, Gummybear and Lauren and Harriet for the very kind words!!!

taverymuch.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely bracelet. Please post more pictures after it is sized.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results