shape
carat
color
clarity

6ct WF Platinum Diamond Bracelet -- on it''s way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 6:41:09 PM
Author: nebe

Date: 4/16/2008 5:09:43 PM
Author: lovewhitediamonds
do you think it''s too big?
You could take out some diamonds and make a necklace AND earrings...
31.gif

...and then send the to me!
11.gif
30.gif

I caught a hint of a VERY BIG e-ring there, lemme see, lemme see!!
Thanks nebe, pixley and Ellen -- yeah, I guess it''s a little big, but how does it look with MY GOODS?
31.gif

6ctwwfbracelet41608102.jpg

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
OH GOOD LORD!
23.gif
My eyes just popped out of my head! I was so not ready to see that much insanely beautiful bling all at once. LWD - give a girl a warning first.
30.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 7:26:15 PM
Author: pixley
OH GOOD LORD!
23.gif
My eyes just popped out of my head! I was so not ready to see that much insanely beautiful bling all at once. LWD - give a girl a warning first.
30.gif
Thanks pixley -- you are so sweet. I promise for some warning next time
27.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 7:14:39 PM

Thanks nebe, pixley and Ellen -- yeah, I guess it''s a little big, but how does it look with MY GOODS?
31.gif
Positively scrumptious.
love1.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 7:58:46 PM
Author: Ellen

31.gif
Positively scrumptious.
love1.gif
I was waiting for you Ellen!! Did you like I how I threw out that nugget! Chalk it up to spring fever.....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful!!!! Congrats!!
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
but how does it look with MY GOODS?
31.gif

WA-HOOOO! I finally get to see your ring!!
36.gif
I''m in Supah-LOVE!
30.gif
The bracelet is so stunning on you, and absolutely gorgeous with your phenomonal ring!

YAY!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Lovewhitediamonds:

Your bracelet is gorgeous! It''s amazing how .15''s can add up to 6 ctw so quickly, isn''t it??
I think it looks wonderful on your wrist and yes, your "goods" do match beautifully!

I also think it''s a tad on the loose side. But hey, you can always find something fun to make if you find yourself with a couple of extra diamonds, right?

Beautiful bracelet AND rings!
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date: 4/16/2008 6:41:09 PM
Author: nebe

Date: 4/16/2008 5:09:43 PM
do you think it''s too big?
You could take out some diamonds and make a necklace AND earrings...
31.gif

...and then send the to me!
11.gif
30.gif

I caught a hint of a VERY BIG e-ring there, lemme see, lemme see!!
31.gif
That''s definitely one of the MOST beautiful combinations of bling I''ve ever seen! You''re one lucky lucky lady! and I definitely do think you have some "extra" diamonds to get creative with. You don''t want to catch that baby on anything. You''re "GOODS" are great!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 8:00:16 PM

I was waiting for you Ellen!! Did you like I how I threw out that nugget! Chalk it up to spring fever.....
Why yes, yes I did. I would have liked it even more in a super close macro shot.
9.gif
2.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 8:17:55 PM

Why yes, yes I did. I would have liked it even more in a super close macro shot.
9.gif
2.gif

Um...DITTO!
3.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 8:22:18 PM
Author: coatimundi

Date: 4/16/2008 8:17:55 PM

9.gif
2.gif

Um...DITTO!
3.gif
THRICE!

That honker needs its OWN photoshoot- MY GOD
23.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you Skippy, Ellen, Coati, SuzyQZ, gemgirl, nebe, and Tacori...

Yes, it''s amazing how the .15''s add up -- I''m glad I went with the 6ctw (thank you diamondseeker).. I could probably go larger, but I really am looking for something for everyday... I know it''s hard to believe, but I''m really not a showy girl at all!

My only disappointment is I really thought I would see the arrows better -- but I think if I went to .20 or .25 stones it would be too big for me for everyday wear...

Thinking about taking a few out for drops and adding pear stones... but, I gotta chill on the bling, as DH is getting testy.
2.gif

(right after I have my amethyst set by LM -- hee hee)

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I lurve it!!!! (is it a tad too long?)

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that turned out GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
The diamonds look terrific in that setting! I do think it is the perfect size to go with your rings.

When you hold your hand down, can the bracelet slip over your hand and come off? If so, it is definitely too big. But don''t size it too small either. When I was much younger, my wrist was really tiny, and I took links out of some bracelets. Now, if I wanted to wear them, they would not be as loose as I like. So do keep that in mind of you size it down.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 9:03:00 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

I lurve it!!!! (is it a tad too long?)

cheers--Sharon

Hi Sharon .. thanks for the post!
yeah, I agree, it is a tad long... guess I need to shorten it and make some killer pear drops
31.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!! I think it looks perfect with your goods!
9.gif
Tell us about your goods...have you done a SMTR thread?

Now back to that beautiful bracelet-I think it looks great for every day wear. Blingy, but not too blingy. I agree that it looks a little long, but it sounds like you''ve got that all figured out!
11.gif

Enjoy your gorgeous new bracelet-wear it in good health!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 9:06:24 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Wow, that turned out GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
The diamonds look terrific in that setting! I do think it is the perfect size to go with your rings.

When you hold your hand down, can the bracelet slip over your hand and come off? If so, it is definitely too big. But don''t size it too small either. When I was much younger, my wrist was really tiny, and I took links out of some bracelets. Now, if I wanted to wear them, they would not be as loose as I like. So do keep that in mind of you size it down.
Hi Diamondseeker
35.gif

Thanks for your help with this purchase -- thanks to you I went bigger (so glad I did!).

Nope, it doesn''t slip off my wrist... I kind of like the comfort of the loose fit, but I don''t want to risk banging it up...

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
LWD - W
30.gif
W! W
30.gif
W! W
30.gif
W! Your bracelet is stunning and I absolutely LOVE your taste in jewelry!

I do agree with the others on it being a tad loose. I''d be afraid of wacking it on something!

Enjoy!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 9:13:18 PM
Author: thing2of2
It''s GORGEOUS!!!! I think it looks perfect with your goods!
9.gif
Tell us about your goods...have you done a SMTR thread?

Now back to that beautiful bracelet-I think it looks great for every day wear. Blingy, but not too blingy. I agree that it looks a little long, but it sounds like you''ve got that all figured out!
11.gif

Enjoy your gorgeous new bracelet-wear it in good health!
Hi thing2of2
35.gif

Thanks for the post -- no SMTR thread, but here''s the thread on my stone.

I''m glad you think the bracelet is "blingy" but not "too blingy" -- that''s exactly what I was going for... thanks so much for the kind words!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 9:23:00 PM
Author: Rock Candy
LWD - W
30.gif
W! W
30.gif
W! W
30.gif
W! Your bracelet is stunning and I absolutely LOVE your taste in jewelry!

I do agree with the others on it being a tad loose. I''d be afraid of wacking it on something!

Enjoy!
Thanks Rock Candy!

Yeah -- I will have to shorten it.. I wonder if I should have WF do it or local jeweler? Hmmm. I am afraid of banging it on something or getting it hooked and pulled. Just don''t want it shortened too much should my wrists grow.
21.gif

~*kalypso*~

Rough_Rock

Thanks nebe, pixley and Ellen -- yeah, I guess it's a little big, but how does it look with MY GOODS?
31.gif

WOW I love your taste in jewelry! That picture is fantastic. You're jewelry is HUGE but its not too showy!! The bracelet looks great for everyday wear too! I think the earring idea is great. Wouldn't want to see the bracelet get snagged on anything if its too loose.

35.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 9:42:45 PM
Author: ~*kalypso*~

31.gif

WOW I love your taste in jewelry! That picture is fantastic. You''re jewelry is HUGE but its not too showy!! The bracelet looks great for everyday wear too! I think the earring idea is great. Wouldn''t want to see the bracelet get snagged on anything if its too loose.

35.gif

Thanks kalypso!
35.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
one more, and I promise I''ll stop
3.gif

wfbrac41608.jpg

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
LWD- it''s gorgeous!!! i''ve been wanting one myself and now i''m really wanting one after seeing your beautiful pics! i''d have to get it sized also. have you decided to have WF size it or your jeweler? wonder which would be more cost effective. enjoy your beautiful bracelet!
30.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
That is just gorgeous!!!
36.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2008 12:47:49 PM
Author: sugarplum
LWD- it''s gorgeous!!! i''ve been wanting one myself and now i''m really wanting one after seeing your beautiful pics! i''d have to get it sized also. have you decided to have WF size it or your jeweler? wonder which would be more cost effective. enjoy your beautiful bracelet!
30.gif
Thanks sugarplum, SD Lady and 04diamond !
9.gif

sugarplum - I will have WF size it -- but probably only 2 stones -- I do like the loose fit.
If you decide to move forward with your purchase, Lesley at WF is just fantastic!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results