shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 5ctw ACA diamond tennis bracelet by Whiteflash

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went with 14k white gold and it‘s comfortable. I forget that it’s there sometimes but then one glance, it hypnotizes o_O:kiss2:

Perfect - you should write ads!! Love it and thanks so much for your input. That’s the kind of thing folks really want to know.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, enjoy!

DK :kiss2:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow,wow,wow,wow!!!!!! Congrats!!! Stunning!!!!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @Fabulous50! haha, my joke was too cryptic: ornaments - sweater fuzz. The prongs don’t snag or catch on anything, this prong-y bracelet is nice like that. But the tiniest microscopic bits get stuck in them, seen in magnified pics only. The sparkle on the wrist is totally worth the occasional fuzz.

Oh ha ha! I got it now. I am planning for a tennis bracelet (maybe next year?) so I am trying to decide what type & settings. Love yours!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Elysian!!! While 2020 is a year to remember for a lot of bad reasons, I'd have to say this is Elysian's great year of bling purchases!!! The bracelet is gorgeous and a perfect addition to some amazing pieces you've already acquired! :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Oh ha ha! I got it now. I am planning for a tennis bracelet (maybe next year?) so I am trying to decide what type & settings. Love yours!

Another thing to mention @Fabulous50 these look larger than 5 ctw. The 3 prongs allow more light to bounce around the diamonds, plus 3 prongs setting allow more space between each stone which means larger pointers per ctw compared with its 4prong (tighter spaced) counterpart. This has been my experience anyway. I hope it makes sense!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Elysian!!! While 2020 is a year to remember for a lot of bad reasons, I'd have to say this is Elysian's great year of bling purchases!!! The bracelet is gorgeous and a perfect addition to some amazing pieces you've already acquired! :love:

Thanks @diamondseeker2006! I wish I were admiring and buying jewelry in better times. I think of my love for jewelry as- not because of, but despite these unfortunate times. I think beauty and admiration of art should never stop. It gives me hope; makes me dream.

Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! All of your pieces are spectacular, elegant and go so beautifully together :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and looks perfect on you!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you just sold me on Whiteflash ACA! these sparkle like no other! Congratulations!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Woo-hoo!!! That is one gorgeous bracelet!!!

Congrats on your purchase! Wear in good health!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o Gorgeous!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
wow! you can wear it as a ring too! it will look gorgeous!! :bigsmile: congrats!!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet!! Love the three prong setting style for each of the diamonds- you are right that they let your stones really shine! Enjoy your JOTW!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @diamondseeker2006! I wish I were admiring and buying jewelry in better times. I think of my love for jewelry as- not because of, but despite these unfortunate times. I think beauty and admiration of art should never stop. It gives me hope; makes me dream.

I can't tell you how much I love and agree with this statement!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results