shape
carat
color
clarity

48 new asscher friends!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 4:38:27 PM
Author: didiamond
I was just kidding scintillating but maybe I should think about it in the future. Hmmm........how rude would that be? Oh well, I''m not there yet so
3.gif
!

Anyways, here is another picture I took with all my asschers (okay, their square ECs but what the heck!).
droooooooooooooollllllllllllllll
31.gif
Sorry about that didiamond...here''s a towel to go with that shower - giggle

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
That''s it. I''m selling my house here in Cali and I''m moving closer to you, Di so I can admire your exquiste collection on a regular basis. There was an old thread around here asking us to admit our diamond envy of fellow PSers sets. I never posted, but I have always secretly coveted your EC set since you first posted it here on PS. I''m a RB gal, but I''m totally in love with your beauties. I''m with Mary Alaina, I think you have the most beautiful taste in jewelry. Too Di(e) Fo!!! The new bracelet is too beautiful for words.
That last shot with the bracelet and the rings needs to go down in the PS Hall of Fame.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Didiamond, your bracelet is gorgeous! Your jewely collection is just mind boggling, it can rival any celebrity''s stash! I can only dream....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
One woman I work with has some very old (1860s) rings that she will pass down, but only after her death. By that time, her nephew and his wife should be in their 40s-50s and more established.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You''ve done it AGAIN!!!!!

That is BY FAR the MOST delicious bracelet I have ever, EVER seen! I LOVE (my shift key is getting a serious workout
37.gif
) how each stone has individual little claws. YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have one of your old ones?

Congratulations on another fabulous piece!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

elle

Shiny_Rock
Didi - I didn''t think you could possibly enhance your already amazing collection any further! This is way out of this world (well mine) stunning! My heart does a jump everytime I see a new post by you!

Wear it in good health! And yes, you seriously need to consider adopting a daughter!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GO GIRL!!!! That is knock your socks off :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 3:43:10 PM
Author: didiamond

Date: 9/20/2006 8:30:53 PM
Author: Mara
HAH Beacon get in line girl! OBVIOUSLY my title as a ''diamond sista'' means that I am automatically the ''inheritess'' as well...
31.gif
Or I can hope anyway!!

di if you ever come out for a visit, please let us know! i am sure the PS BayArea gals will be coming out in DROVES to see your collection. Dreamy!
Uh oh. We better keep that ''diamond sista'' thing on the sly mara! I like that though...inheritess! LOL Hey, someone has to get them some time! It''s not like I can take them with me. Or maybe I can....hmmmm....well, I don''t think that''s such a bright idea. SOMEBODY will dig me up just to get my stash and they probably won''t bury me again!
6.gif

I will definately let you know if I ever get out there again (I''ve only been to Cali once about 19 years ago). I would love to go to one of your GTGs. They sound like so much fun. Meet all of you AND try on your jewelry AND go to jewelry stores? OMG! Who could ask for anything more?!?!?
Ditto from our end ! hehehee.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
SDL, you and I are in the same budget category....let''s she if Didi will take pic requests!

Didi, closer to the holidays, could you pretty pretty please decorate a small tree with your diamonds and take a pic? Its one thing that we all dream of....

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular! Stunning! Elegant! Diane, your 48 new asscher friends are looking perfectly at home with their new hostess!!
30.gif
9.gif
36.gif
35.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
You absolutely made the right choice! I looove the Asscher bracelet!
1.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your wonderful replies!

Kristy... Thank you. I''d love to!!!!!!

reader....Thanks! I think there is one with most of my stuff but some pieces have come and gone.
39.gif
I''m just not sure what I named it! And as for the Christmas tree request, I can sure try. I''m not sure if I have a small Christmas tree or not. I will definately keep it in mind though.

ries....Great cuz I don''t have a daughter OR a dog!!!

Dandiandi...you just swing right by and I''ll let your borrow it!! I don''t think my DH would be too happy with me just giving it away.

sandiegolady....Thank you so much. I understand the cop salary thing too well. My dad is a retired PO and my hubby is a reserve Lieutenant. I think he would have loved to do it full time but knew he would do much better working with his dad. I''m very greatful for his decision.

Thank you so very much to everyone for their kindness. I sooo enjoy talking to you all and I love PS! There is no question that I need to come by more often. Everybody''s jewelry is so awesome here and I always get in trouble wanting what one of you has
38.gif
. You are all so warm and friendly. Thanks!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning, Stunning, Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Another beautiful piece to add to your GRAND collection. Congratulations!

We've seen your rings and we've seen your bracelets. So where are the ear rings? I'm sure those will be as jaw dropping as the rest of your collection.

Are you J-Lo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results