shape
carat
color
clarity

48 new asscher friends!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Thank you for sharing. I''m speechless.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
OMW!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful...hmmmmmmm...wonder if strm has seen this thread giggle - hint hint Now i have a suggestion - didiamond needs to change her nick to either AsscherQueen or Spldnlvnit :D giggle - that is spoiled and loving it :D
Congrats :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 8:57:32 AM
Author: wifey2b
OMW!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful...hmmmmmmm...wonder if strm has seen this thread giggle - hint hint
someday babe :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 9:01:51 AM
Author: strmrdr

OMW!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful...hmmmmmmm...wonder if strm has seen this thread giggle - hint hint
someday babe :}
it''s ok hon :} as long as I have you, we can keep a pic of didiamonds bracelet and pretend its on my arm giggle :}

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, wow, having trouble getting off the wow's...lol just beautiful. Love the bracelet and your rings!! Congratulations!!!
35.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I have no words. That is truly amazing!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
You are sooo spoiled.. but that is GORGEOUS..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks absolutely PEFERCT on you...it''s just stunning..

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
All this talk of adoption.. (put ME on that list too) makes me hope that you really do have a little girl, or a nice little boy who will marry a nice little girl.
1.gif

Talk about heirlooms!

Just spectacular!
...hell, I'd CLEAN your diamonds for free!
Thanks for sharing Di.

Scintillating...

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
widget...I did get DH to grab that picture so I will post it in a minute (first I need to give out thank you''s
28.gif
). A mini GTG? GREAT! You know that I''d love to meet you. I''m not sure who and/or if anyone else lives down here. You need to let me know when you are headed back down to visit your son.

Okay, here go my HUGE THANK YOU''S to everyone for visiting my thread! Snlee, sophie, lop, beacon, lizz, princessV, kimberlyH, diamondseeker, sundial, maryalaina (nice to see you!), stonehunter, wifey2b, strmrdr, mara54, facetfire, melissasue, mrssalvo, and scintillating!!!!!! You guys are so so kind to me. Thank you.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 8:30:53 PM
Author: Mara
HAH Beacon get in line girl! OBVIOUSLY my title as a ''diamond sista'' means that I am automatically the ''inheritess'' as well...
31.gif
Or I can hope anyway!!

di if you ever come out for a visit, please let us know! i am sure the PS BayArea gals will be coming out in DROVES to see your collection. Dreamy!
Uh oh. We better keep that ''diamond sista'' thing on the sly mara! I like that though...inheritess! LOL Hey, someone has to get them some time! It''s not like I can take them with me. Or maybe I can....hmmmm....well, I don''t think that''s such a bright idea. SOMEBODY will dig me up just to get my stash and they probably won''t bury me again!
6.gif

I will definately let you know if I ever get out there again (I''ve only been to Cali once about 19 years ago). I would love to go to one of your GTGs. They sound like so much fun. Meet all of you AND try on your jewelry AND go to jewelry stores? OMG! Who could ask for anything more?!?!?

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 8:39:02 PM
Author: lop
You must get a little more nicely dressed than I do every day
23.gif
''
ETA... and about that new file for 50 GIA certs... how bad can that really be?
Let''s see. How does an old navy tank top or GAP henley t-shirt with Nike workout pants sound? Or maybe jeans and a tank? Or cropped pants and a tank? That''s about the extent of my daily dress code. LOL I am VERY casual.
9.gif

All of those certs bad? No, not really. My file cabinet might explode though!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 10:19:02 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Oh my goodness gracious! That is the most stunning bracelet I have EVER seen! I think if I owned it, it would have to have it''s own bed to sleep in...wait, I think we would share a bed and hubby would have to move to the couch! So beautiful, didiamond.
LMAO! You are too funny. Luckily I don''t wear any of it to bed so I guess my hubby can stay...FOR NOW!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 11:14:51 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
Ok so when you have everything on and i mean EVERYTHING how much total carat weight are you wearing?
How much was the bracelet, I need to convince the man to get me one!
Everything meaning ALL of my jewelry? Good lord, I could never do that! I have too many rings and not enough fingers. Normally, I wear my wedding set, a rhr, a watch, a bracelet and earrings. I just switch it up now and then. Thanks for asking though.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OMW!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful...hmmmmmmm...wonder if strm has seen this thread giggle - hint hint Now i have a suggestion - didiamond needs to change her nick to either AsscherQueen or Spldnlvnit :D giggle - that is spoiled and loving it :D

I like Spldnlvnit!!!!! You and strm are so cute. He seems like such a sweet sweet man! You definately caught yourself a good one!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 3:28:15 PM
Author: Scintillating
All this talk of adoption.. (put ME on that list too) makes me hope that you really do have a little girl, or a nice little boy who will marry a nice little girl.
1.gif

Talk about heirlooms!

Just spectacular!
...hell, I''d CLEAN your diamonds for free!
Thanks for sharing Di.

Scintillating...
I have a 15 year old son so I''m thinking a PRE-NUP JEWELRY Agreement is going to be in order!! LOL Seriously, is that so bad? You know, with the divorce rate and all. That''s bad isn''t it?!
6.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Here you go widget. I didn''t think it came out too good. Sorry. Atleast it shows you the size of both bracelets.

assherandemeraldbracelets.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
My jeweler also showed me another piece that this gentleman made. Unfortunately again it''s not a great picture by any means but atleast you can see it. I don''t remember how big the pear was.

halopear.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Guess what other picture I found on my phone......now is there anything or anyone else that rivals diamonds but JON BON JOVI? Yikes! Sorry, I just had to add this picture to the mix! LOL

jonbonjovi.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 4:05:09 PM
Author: didiamond
Date: 9/21/2006 3:28:15 PM

Author: Scintillating

1.gif

Talk about heirlooms!

Just spectacular!

...hell, I'd CLEAN your diamonds for free!

Thanks for sharing Di.

Scintillating...

I have a 15 year old son so I'm thinking a PRE-NUP JEWELRY Agreement is going to be in order!! LOL Seriously, is that so bad? You know, with the divorce rate and all. That's bad isn't it?!
6.gif

Actually, I think that is smart to make sure your heirlooms stay in the family.
I remember someone on PS said something about their DIL not getting any of her jewelry until they were married for at least 10 years, I thought this was a good idea. With your your idea, a prenup, on top of that your family should be protected.

I'd be heartbroken if any of my mother's pieces left our family. I'm sentimental.

LOL - *Spldnlvnit* - perfect!

Scintillating...

widget

Ideal_Rock
LOL....I think that pear ring looks like the comic face of a bird...Heckle or Jeckle?...are those sapphire eyeballs???

Well, now that you've taken the plunge and taken some pictures at your jewelers, maybe next time you visit, you can take you digicam and do it right!
2.gif

From what I can tell, you sure made the right decision choosing the smaller bracelet. It looks perfect with your asscher band.

A So. Fla GTG would be great fun. Let's do it!!
3.gif

widget

ETA: Didiamond, you need to update your avatar!!!!
1.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I was just kidding scintillating but maybe I should think about it in the future. Hmmm........how rude would that be? Oh well, I''m not there yet so
3.gif
!

Anyways, here is another picture I took with all my asschers (okay, their square ECs but what the heck!).

allasschers1.jpg

susi

Shiny_Rock
Di, it''s gorgeous!!
30.gif
Not only that, it also looks very comfortable......am I correct???

Love it!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
You know what''s funny about that pear widget? I don''t know what was on the sides of the pear. I know they weren''t sapphires. Big holes? LOL Sorry, I was in the middle of ''deciding'' when he showed this to me. It was kinda funky but well made.

I''m glad you think I made the right decision. I just knew that I wouldn''t wear the other that much and I hated thinking about the cost of such a beauty sitting in a locked box. Poor baby, it''s probably still sitting there with all those big bright lights shining at all 40 ECs and no one to blind. hehehe

Oh yes, I can see me with a digicam filming all the diamonds! He''d probably kick my butt outta there!

PS - I do need to change that don''t I?!!! Ooops!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely susi! I think it''s made much better than my other bracelets. Thank you so much!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! You made a fantastic choice.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once again, my mind is boggled by the beauty of your jewelry!!! Every time you post announcing yet another a new bauble I have to brace myself for the inevitable flood of LUST that is sure to follow! Please DO come out to CA sometime for a GTG! Though for sure we''d have to find a super-secure location somewhere....maybe an underground bunker with a bouncer at the door requiring a password!
9.gif

Congratulations, my diamond idol!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Okay somebody please help me - I''m about to faint from diamond shock! How did i Miss this? It''s magnificent! Are you sure I''m not your long lost daughter? I have an excellent resume and I come with a cute dog! LOL!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I love it when you post something new...someday, could you put your whole collection into one huge thread? If you have done so already, my apologizes!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 3:58:09 PM
Author: didiamond

I like Spldnlvnit!!!!! You and strm are so cute. He seems like such a sweet sweet man! You definately caught yourself a good one!
Why thank you didiamond...I think so too - giggle - he is definitely a keeper !!!! I am so happy for you - your bracelet is beautiful :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results