shape
carat
color
clarity

48 new asscher friends!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the new bracelet and pinky ring!!! You have such beautiful pieces!!!
30.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You should open a museum of jewelry. Amazing collection.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
another stunning piece Didiamond.

It''s just amazing. It already looks right at home on your wrist!
3.gif

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 4:17:38 PM
Author: curlygirl
Trying to wipe the drool off my keyboard so I can say HOLY $%^@#!!!!

I pretty much gotta echo the above as well. I had to pick my jaw off of my desk after seeing the trinity of a display you had going. Breathtaking...

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
A big thank you and ((((hugs)))) to all of you for the wonderful comments. I am so happy with this bracelet that it''s in play all of the time and my poor other one just sits with no one to play with. Poor little thing. Maybe tomorrow I''ll have to break her out for a day or two! I haven''t told a single person about it yet until now and no one has even noticed. Phew! My friends will think I''m off my rocker!

So....Molly, curlygirl, jcrow, firegoddess, kaleigh, paulaw, madam bijoux, miranda, carebear, ellen, divergirl, ct026, mara, blingdiva, gailrmv, sevensone, and dillpickle....Thank you so much!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 4:09:26 PM
Author: widget
I''ve officially given up trying to get you into colored gemstones. You''re clearly a diamond girl, through and through. Oh well...
2.gif

widget
I try but it just doesn''t happen. I get sidetracked but the glitz and glimmer of diamonds. I told you that a long time ago. I''m sorry. I''ll keep trying though!
8.gif
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 4:30:02 PM
Author: PaulaW
Yannow... I seriously think the adoption papers were lost in the mail... :::tapping foot:::
Congrats Di, it''s gorgeous! Wear it in good health!
Seriously, I''ve heard that mail has been getting lost. I''m still waiting though!
2.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
The hand shot with your 3 stone, band and new bracelet is maybe the most remarkable pictures I''ve seen out here. Holy-moly, that''s some handful of rocks!!!! Out of this world.
19.gif
6.gif

Enjoy all - lovely new bracelet.

BTW, does your husband actually get into your jewelry decisions? Sounds like he''s involved and enjoying it. That''s pretty cool. Mine just says, "yeah, that one''s ok...."

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 5:38:46 PM
Author: CareBear

As for the 50 pointer EC. How in the world would a person even know which cert was for which diamond?!!

That was my question too! They weren''t inscribed on the girdle so it would be difficult to pick a diamond and a cert. It was so pretty too. It would have matched my EC eternity band perfectly but hey, no looking back!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 7:46:37 PM
Author: didiamond
A big thank you and ((((hugs)))) to all of you for the wonderful comments. I am so happy with this bracelet that it''s in play all of the time and my poor other one just sits with no one to play with. Poor little thing. Maybe tomorrow I''ll have to break her out for a day or two! I haven''t told a single person about it yet until now and no one has even noticed. Phew! My friends will think I''m off my rocker!

So....Molly, curlygirl, jcrow, firegoddess, kaleigh, paulaw, madam bijoux, miranda, carebear, ellen, divergirl, ct026, mara, blingdiva, gailrmv, sevensone, and dillpickle....Thank you so much!
Actually, I wasn''t at a total loss for words, I just couldn''t post what I said when I saw these.
9.gif

Gee, I hope to own ONE Asscher someday, and you''ve got, how many? lol They are stunning, just delicious.

Now, about that lonely bracelet, I''d be more than willing to play with it for you. I don''t even know what it is, but who cares!
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 6:48:52 PM
Author: Mara
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....
30.gif

can you please please please adopt me? please?

that bracelet is to die for woman.
Oh Mara, absolutely! But the last time I saw a picture of you with your dark hair, I was thinking more like sisters! A diamond sista! Oh how I would love that. I wish I lived out in Cali with you guys so I could go to the GTGs. I would absolutely be in heaven. No doubt about it.

You know, SOMEONE is going to have to inherit this stuff!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love that so much...It makes me feel like my pieces of jewelry are "sub-par"....But that looks great on you (not to mention all your other nice HUGE diamonds)....

More pics please :)

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Oh can I apply for job as inheritress!? I''ll take excellent care of everything, and be sure to wear them, keep them clean and remind them how good you were to them and......

ok, I have gone insane. I''m sorry.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 7:51:44 PM
Author: Beacon

BTW, does your husband actually get into your jewelry decisions? Sounds like he''s involved and enjoying it. That''s pretty cool. Mine just says, ''yeah, that one''s ok....''

Thank you very much! Yes and no....only when I let him! hehehe Normally he doesn''t really have an opinion unless I push him really hard. I think he got more into it when he started buying watches (oh Lord!). Now he admits that he understands my craziness because it''s happening to him now. The only bad thing is when he says, "Now, I don''t ever want you to reset that." I say, "Hmm..huh"
38.gif
It is getting more fun shopping with him because he allows me to get new pieces!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My computer is down for two days and what! The most beautiful bracelet ever! HOLY MOLY!
30.gif
Very nice ring too
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen and Beacon....you guys are too funny! LOL Answer to your questions.......SURE! I''m easy to get along with. I''ll agree to anything for my PS pals!
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks UCLAbelle and I''m sorry. Please don''t feel that way. Yours will grow. Just give them plenty of water and a lot of love!

Canukgirl....You are so sweet! Thank you. I''m glad your computer is back up again. That must drive you nuts.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I''m dying to see a pic of the EC bracelet that got away, even if it''s blurry. Is you hubby home yet??

I did have to laugh. The thought of having to deal with FIFTY
23.gif
GIA lab reports is pretty boggling...LOL

Maybe the next time I''m in Florida we could arrange a mini-GTG. Are there any other PS bling nuts out your way?

widget

snlee

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Your new asscher bracelet to die for! It''s gorgeous! I love your new pinky ring too! WOW!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow I love your accher bracelet, it is gorgeous!!!!

Perfect to go along with your other to DIE FOR pieces!!!

While I do indulge in a gem here and there, I would of course love more diamonds....hehehe

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
HAH Beacon get in line girl! OBVIOUSLY my title as a ''diamond sista'' means that I am automatically the ''inheritess'' as well...
31.gif
Or I can hope anyway!!

di if you ever come out for a visit, please let us know! i am sure the PS BayArea gals will be coming out in DROVES to see your collection. Dreamy!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning addition to an already great collection! I love the fact that all of these gorgeous, museum-like pieces are for everyday wear... You must get a little more nicely dressed than I do every day
23.gif

Cudos to your Dh for enabling this wonderful habit.
36.gif

'
ETA... and about that new file for 50 GIA certs... how bad can that really be?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I just can''t get over that beautiful photo of your new bracelet along with your rings. Sure it''s *a lot* of jewelry, but somehow, it all harmonizes and looks extremely elegant and tasteful. Really good job - it would have been easy to go the other way.

You definitely show us how to do it!

Please send out some more photos when you have the chance.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing more of your pieces. It made my day!!! (I''ve had a bad day
8.gif
)

I like how you''ve branched out into pinky rings!! What I really like about your new pinky ring is that the diamonds on the top are scattered from the diamonds on the bottom, adding a new twist. Love all your jewels! Enjoy
21.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...I always love looking at your diamonds!! Please please take more pictures
9.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness gracious! That is the most stunning bracelet I have EVER seen! I think if I owned it, it would have to have it''s own bed to sleep in...wait, I think we would share a bed and hubby would have to move to the couch! So beautiful, didiamond.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/20/2006 5:43:06 PM
Author: Ellen
I honestly don''t know what to say....

Nope, I''m at a loss.
Ummm...what she said (But I am thinking...WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!)

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so when you have everything on and i mean EVERYTHING how much total carat weight are you wearing?
How much was the bracelet, I need to convince the man to get me one!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That bracelet is simply breathtaking!!! You have some of the most incredible pieces of jewelry!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, another stunning piece! You have such exquisite taste! It is always a pleasure to see your additions. Thanks for sharing!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results