shape
carat
color
clarity

48 new asscher friends!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I had a choice between a 20.99 ct emerald cut bracelet (40 stones, .50 ct each, D, VVS, all GIA certified) or a 14.17 ct asscher cut bracelet (48 stones, .29 ct each, E/F, VVS). Which would you choose? Actually, I took a picture of the two with my cell phone but I''m not bright enough to figure out how to download the pictures!
14.gif
I still need to get my hubby show me the way and then I''ll post it. Although I don''t know how it turned out. It could be blurry. Either way, I will post it.

So anyways, I went back and forth for about an hour before deciding. My DH was absolutely no help. I think he was leaning towards the EC bracelet as an investment kind of piece with all of those GIA certificates. I just kept thinking that I would have to make a new file JUST for all of the certificates! The only problem I could foresee with the EC bracelet is that it was like a 6 3/4 size which bothered me. I don''t have a large wrist but I like my bracelets around 7 1/4 because of the heat. Oh, and the price!!!!

Needless to say, I chose the asscher bracelet (which is what I truly wanted). I am extremely thrilled with my choice and believe it or not I don''t have any regrets for letting the EC bracelet ''slip away before my eyes''. I told my DH I would like both but he wasn''t going for it. DARN! I think I''m a BIT spoiled!
6.gif
Seriously, the diamonds are so WHITE! What I thought was pretty cool about it is that the prongs are claw prongs on each diamond. I can''t say that I''ve ever seen that in a bracelet before.

Too much talking.....I''ll just show you!

asscher1bracelet.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, a flower shot of some sort!

asscherbracelet2.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Another orchid shot. This is the only plant I''ve EVER been able to keep alive for almost 3 years!

asscherbracelet4.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a close up of the claw prongs...don't mind the alligator skin! Gosh that looks awful!!!!

asscherbracelet3.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
And here it is with it''s matching asscher eternity band.

asscherbracelet1.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''m dizzy! That is so beautiful. Enjoy it!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Did I mention that I also picked up a new pinky ring?
11.gif
11.gif

asscherbracelet5.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Last picture....too bad they are not 'mara-esque' professional shots!

pinky1ring.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks miranda! You caught me in the middle of uploading!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

*faints*

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee...such a dilemma! How did you EVER decide??? LOL..

It''s magnificent, Di!!
30.gif
Hey...I''ve got a great idea...go back, get the EC bracelet with a couple of extra stones to get it the right length (what''s another couple of certs to file?) AND GIVE THE ASSCHER BRACELET TO ME!!!

Great idea, don''t you think????

All kidding aside, it''s absolutely gorgeous, and I bet looks great with your EC and asscher band. In fact, do you have a picture of your wearing them all together?

Congratulations, my dear!!! It''s absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!
36.gif

widget

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my stars!!! It''s stunning! I wish I had that many asscher friends!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Your new bracelet and ring are FABULOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I posted above long before you were finished uploading pictures.

Great pinky ring too...sigh...I've officially given up trying to get you into colored gemstones. You're clearly a diamond girl, through and through. Oh well...
2.gif

widget

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Love the prongs on the bracelet, love the matching band and LURVE the pinky ring- so jeally
25.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
fatafelice...I''m sorry are you okay?

widget...you are a girl after my DH''s mind. That was his suggestion (atleast about adding more ECs to the bracelet!). The price just kind of knocked me off my feet. I don''t think it was overly priced, just that it was more than I would wear on a daily basis. You know me. I have to be able to wear stuff every day otherwise it will just sit in the safe. If I can''t wear something all the time then I think it''s useless to have it. JMHO. No, unfortunately I didn''t take a picture of all of those together but I can! I''ll go try right now while the sun is shining. Thank you so much but I still like your new ring so much more!

kcoursolle...Thanks! I am starting to get quite a collection of asscher friends. As a matter of fact, I think they are becoming my best friends!

Thank you so much deejay!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Trying to wipe the drool off my keyboard so I can say HOLY $%^@#!!!!

I am simply stunned. What a divine bracelet. It looks amazing with the matching eternity band and I love the pinky ring too. Di, you keep outdoing yourself. Wear them all in good health. Congratulations!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
W
23.gif
W! it''s glorious!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

WOW!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

What an amazing piece. Just.....amazing. I''m speechless!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, WOW and WOW!!!! God is that a gorgeous bracelet. Love the new pinky ring and of course the matching eternity band. Sigh, enjoy!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Yannow... I seriously think the adoption papers were lost in the mail... :::tapping foot:::
Congrats Di, it''s gorgeous! Wear it in good health!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My turn to say
WOW!!!
30.gif
36.gif

And congratulations on your new beauties!
The Asscher bracelet was a perfect choice and will be an ideal companion for your emerald cut ring (and your other rings, too!)
Wear them in the best of health and happiness!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I have to go for now but here you go widget! I have a few more but I don''t have time to upload them right now. I''ll be back soon!

allasschers.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 4:47:04 PM
Author: didiamond
I have to go for now but here you go widget! I have a few more but I don''t have time to upload them right now. I''ll be back soon!
This pic is diamond heaven! I posted before while you were posting the pinky ring so I didn''t get a chance to compliment you on it...Love that, too!
36.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
di, your asscher bracelet... I don't even know the words to describe it! *jaws dropping*

As for the 50 pointer EC. How in the world would a person even know which cert was for which diamond?!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I honestly don''t know what to say....

Nope, I''m at a loss.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Didiamond...

I really, truly, and deeply am so jealous of you & your collection....but in a really good way!

I think they are fabulous, keep posting pictures so we can all just ooogle them and drool all over our keyboards.

They look magnificent on you & you can send your cast off jewelry to me. I''ll give them good homes!

Congratulations & specs on the pink ring please!!

Jeannine

CT026

Rough_Rock
Your collection is just stunning!! Your pieces are elegant and classic, lucky lady!!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....
30.gif

can you please please please adopt me? please?

that bracelet is to die for woman.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results