shape
carat
color
clarity

3+ ct LM inspired EW double halo

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have trouble with the diamond melees being too bright, washing out the details of the setting.

diamonds_too_bright.jpg

diamonds_behaving.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excuse the dirty stone as I attempted to position it this and that way.

dirty_stone.jpg

full_hand.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring so much. I wish all coloured stones are precision cut because it really sparkles like crazy but I know that is an impossible wish. The high crown is delicious and helps bring out the fireworks with any slight movement of the finger. I am an amateur photographer with very plain pictures but will try again with an interesting background when the sun decides to cooperate.

pretty_blue.jpg

profile_halo.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The prongs look so much better now Chrono.

dirty_stone.jpg

So glad that ERD finally came through for you in the end.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad you came back to post more photos, that stone is so beautiful, and the setting compliments it, if it were mine I'd be distracted seeing how it looked in any given situation and would probably not get much done when wearing it!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
This ring is beyond amazing! I've been looking at various posts regarding the color change spinel as I am waiting on the one I just had made to be delivered. I really love this ring - very unique!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite rings of all time. :love: :love: :love:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I have been enjoying this thread immensely, except for the part where you had to send the ring back momentarily. Such a beautiful gem and the setting is fabulous. i can only imagine the sparkle and variation in different lights. Wonderful!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is UTTERLY magnificent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results