shape
carat
color
clarity

3+ ct LM inspired EW double halo

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well, that was certainly worth the wait (for the photos)!! It is absolutely gorgeous! The color of that stone is TDF!! :love:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy WOWZA!!! I'm speachless!!! :love: :love: :love:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Chrono - I adore it! I know nothing about colored stones but that color is just so... scrumptious !

And I think that setting is just perfect. I don't think it's too low from the girdle, I love that you can see more of that divine color.

I just admire you colored stone people that have the fortitude to learn enough about them to find such rare beauties.

Congratulations and wear it in the best of health :appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
WOO-HOO! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Such beautiful colours, the blue and the purple! I like it sitting up a bit, and I usually prefer the centre to snuggle down in a halo. With this style, however, it seems like it should sit up, like a butterfly emerging from her chrysalis, or a dewdrop defying gravity on a rosebud. It's gorgeous!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
You have my most envied CS collection. And this is yet another triumph! :love:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Well done!!!

Great stones setting!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono your ring is stunning :love: The colour is fabulous, the setting amazing and I adore the double shank. The proportion on your hand is perfect too. Really gorgeous ring :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is simply beautiful - the stone is a gorgeous color!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! This is superb!!! Gorgeous!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, the colors are amazing and everything about your new ring is TDF stunning!!! :love:
I love the profile and it looks gorgeous on your lovely hand! Beautiful ring and I loved your story. Shows it was meant to be...wear in health and happiness!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, I love everything about this ring - the stone is truly gorgeous and the setting its perfect complement!
Have to mention, for some reason when I look at this stone and this ring, the word "delightful" comes to mind - I hope it brings you joy every time you wear it!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!..I don't much about CS but this one is a beauty. congrats! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another WOW, just WOW, your choice with that setting & your gorgeous stone is pure perfection. Well done! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love:
sarahb

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic and even better than I imagined.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone! What an amazing color, I can only imagine how it looks IRL :love: To think that you owned it and returned it, and were lucky enough to get it back, wow!
I love your setting, it's like a sparkling throne for the spinel :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, Chrono!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning lavender sparkles! I'm envious! You and Freke are doing a great job of selling me on spinels!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my beating heart. That's got to be in my top five all time favorite rings on PS. Its my favorite of all your rings. I absolutely love it, to die for. I'm sitting here in a giant pool of saliva. I would never take that off, and it would be buried with me. LOL!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is absolutely stunning! :love: :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, Flower, AthenaWorth, YennyFire and RissaLou.
Thank you all so much for loving my ring as much as I do.

Angeline,
Yes, I love seeing more of the stone from all angles now; almost as though it is a loose stone, yet it is set. Come take a peek in CS sometimes to see what we are up to.

JaneSmith,
Your descriptions are divine and poetic.

Rosetta, Greg, Scarlett1, MissGotRocks, Lorrissey, Sarahb, Charmy, Tyty, Armywife, and lknvrb4,
Thank you so much!

Missy and Woofmama,
I feel so lucky to have a second chance at this stone too. Because of that, I treasure it more than I typically would.

Marymm,
I am delighted too. :bigsmile:

DF,
Come over to CS and we'll get you away from your watch addiction. :devil: Or maybe it'll just add more things you have to have on your list. :lol:

Periwinklegirl,
You know you want more spinels....they are calling your name, can you hear it?

TL,
This is clearly one of my top three favourites as well. Ummm....guess somebody is going to be lucky enough to inherit it someday.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Took this picture last night in its purple glory. It was so sparkly and showed blue flecks too.

night_1.jpg

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Well, that is STUNNING. The colours! And what a stylish setting! Worth the wait x

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, WOW! I'm adding to the loooong trail of drool & adoration, Chrono! What a magnificent stone & the setting shows it off so beautifully. I'm DYING over the colors -- I'll bet it thrills you every second you wear it. I actually gasped out loud at your last photo of the gorgeous purple.

--- Laurie

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh... wow. What a journey that spinel has been on! Lusted after, cast aside, absence and understanding rekindled the fire and finally, true love and a happy ending - it's the best sort of love story :bigsmile:

The setting turned out beautifully :love: proportional, intricate enough to make you look twice, thrice, but not so detailed that it overwhelms the stone.. and the very simple collar "meet" is just perfect :appl:

Congrats Chrono!!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just SOOOOOOOOO wonderful. It's great to see it on your hand, after a somewhat lengthy journey! Glad it was waiting for you when you decided to give it a second chance - must have been meant to be. :))

I'd love to see it in a picture with your other top two favourite rings. :naughty:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
yuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Oh my goodness it's GORGEOUS!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous on your finger!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous, Chrono!!!! I've been in love with that gem since you first posted it, and the setting is just perfect !!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1380288000|3528294 said:
TL,
This is clearly one of my top three favourites as well. Ummm....guess somebody is going to be lucky enough to inherit it someday.

This is clearly one of the most beautiful examples of a violet spinel I have ever seen. I hope that whomever inherits it, understands the true rarity of such a special stone, and that mounting is just so fitting for such a beauty. Enjoy it for many many many years. Very beautiful, as is all of your collection. I will be back to visit this thread often, for more pictures too. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results