shape
carat
color
clarity

2.75 G-VS1 in the Michael B 3-sided Petite Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! Its GORGEOUS, Cutey!! Enjoy your new w-set, you lucky woman, you!!!!
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

GASP--lordy what a gorgeous set!!!!!!! And it looks huge on your little hand!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my...we'll it's no secret that I ADORE Michael b and your set was at the top of my list for a long time. it was actually the first email I sent Bill asking about when I first joined PS and saw it here, what was that 3 years ago?? i seriously have lusted after that set forever and was planning on getting it too!! I'm so over the moon happy for you because it is just gorgeous. Love the stone and love the e-ring and matching band. they are blingy but in a classic way which i always adored too. congrats on your big upgrade and beautiful new set. you'll have to take more pics when you can.

what does your hubby think?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous and looks mahhhvelous on you!
30.gif
Love it!
Congrats!
36.gif

I bet your hubby was just blown away when he saw it. I''m glad you''re happy with it! Enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH WOW, it''s just GORGEOUS!! I love Michael B settings. Congratulations!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kasey3, pixley, cinnamon013, sugarplum, sna77, nebe, Dani, canuk-gal, mrssalvo and Sparkalicious! The pictures don''t really do the set justice... The MB head (and diamond prongs) always look extremely bulky in pictures, when it is much more delicate IRL.

Mr. Cutey says, "WOW." He says it definitely looks big, but not too big for everyday wear.
3.gif
I needed affirmation from him that it looked big. I tell you, my mind is all skewed from spending too much time on PS. Besides, he has said that this is it for me -- no more upgrades -- so no succumbing to DSS.

sna77 - The Rolex has a diamond dial (tiny diamonds where the numbers should be). I would love to have another one in the future with a diamond bezel though! It''s on my wishlist.

mrssalvo - I especially want to thank you. You''ve been so supportive! I know you love Michael B, but your Daniel K cushion is *literally* to die for! The pictures you posted were beyond gorgeous and once you have it back in your size, I''m sure you''re never going to want to take it off your finger!

Here''s a few more pictures that I took earlier today:

MB033.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
I love it, it is amazing. The size is perfect... it looks so
30.gif
big but it is also perfect to wear on a daily basis!! Wonderful!!

DD

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Catmom and dreamer! I''ve loved the MB princess line for as long as I can remember. When I reset my original e-ring into the Ritani, I would''ve loved to have set it in the MB Trois halo but that was cost-prohibitive at the time. I didn''t think I was going to be able to convince Mr. Cutey to let me get MB since he really wanted me to get something simple and classic. However, in the end, since we went with the less-than-3-carat center stone, he was amenable to going flashier with the setting.

Another pic:

MB055.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Last one from the batch of pics I took today... Maybe if the sun is out tomorrow, I can get some better ones. Thanks again everyone!

MB072.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY! Your ring is just GORGEOUS!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m glad mr. cutey loves it too. my hubby always really liked that setting and i think it is very classic. I honestly think I would have been equally content with a set like yours as i will my own set. i just need to figure out a way to own both
27.gif
just kidding hubby...(in case he''s reading, he''d totally be freaking out
32.gif
)

anyway, please do give us a ton more pics...the rings just look perfect.

30.gif

It''s beautiful.... I absolutely love it !!!!!

Wear it in good health !!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The set is just absolutely perfect together on your hand! I''m glad that Mr. Cutey likes it, too and I have to LOL at the no dss comment. Yeah, like that''s gonna happen.
36.gif
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, just perfect! I really love it!

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ow my I am speechless, it is so beautiful and big. I cannot believe that you think it doesn''t look huge. The sparkle must be getting in your eyes cause wow that is one big old perty rock!
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
26.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! The rings are gorgeous. I love the prongs with the tiny pave stones showing from the tip view!! Beautiful stone, too!

mel047

Shiny_Rock
WOW!

That is an absolutely GORGEOUS set! I''m green with envy!
21.gif

Plus, it looks huge on your tiny fingers (not that it isn''t huge on its own
2.gif
)

LOVE IT!
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Ctt, that is just gorgeous! I love it ands it looks right at home on your hand.
Thank you so much for posting all those great shots, can''t wait to see more.
(hey, I have sun today, ''burbs of Houston)

I have looked at that setting for a while, it''s so good to finally see it and
one with a dynamite stone.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks CdnBlingGal, BrownEyedCountryGirl, vespergirl, wen104, swingirl, mel047 and bebe.

Okay, okay, so I spent the morning out with the new rings on...and you''re all right, it does look BIG! I''m loving the new set...
9.gif
I had gotten so used to the super-thin Ritani, that this one with the two bands together, definitely takes up a lot more finger real estate. And since the stone is bigger (and the way the MB head is shaped), it sits up a lot higher than my practically flat bezel halo. A totally different look, but I''m getting used to it real fast.

It is awfully PURTY. The stone sparkles like mad, and the MB micropave is gorgeous. For anyone who''s thinking about getting the MB setting, you can''t go wrong! It''s overcast again today, but I will definitely try getting some more pictures soon. They may have to wait til after the weekend though, as the forecast is predicting scattered thunderstorms for a while!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 10:25:11 AM
Author: mrssalvo
i''m glad mr. cutey loves it too. my hubby always really liked that setting and i think it is very classic. I honestly think I would have been equally content with a set like yours as i will my own set. i just need to figure out a way to own both
27.gif
just kidding hubby...(in case he''s reading, he''d totally be freaking out
32.gif
)

anyway, please do give us a ton more pics...the rings just look perfect.
mrssalvo - Once you get your Daniel K, I''m pretty sure you''ll forget about MB. And if not, there are always future anniversaries and other special occasions!
2.gif
Even though Mr. Cutey has put the big ban on future rings, I''m still hoping that one day I''ll get a beautiful cushion with chunky facets (in a LM halo) for my right hand! Haha, Mr. Cutey would laugh his pants off if he read this, btw.

Anyway, isn''t that what Pricescope is for though? So we can live vicariously through other people''s sparklies?!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 11:30:48 AM
Author: Catmom
The set is just absolutely perfect together on your hand! I''m glad that Mr. Cutey likes it, too and I have to LOL at the no dss comment. Yeah, like that''s gonna happen.
36.gif
36.gif
Michelle - DSS must not happen, at least not too soon! Mr. Cutey will KILL me.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats Cutey! That (MB) is number one on my ring wish list. I adore it and it looks stunning! The ring, the stone the band, its all beautiful! Enjoy it!!!!
36.gif

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a beauty! I sure looks huge to me!
18.gif
Congrats!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously-it looks HUGE on your finger! Congrats-it''s beautiful!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
And that stone is HUGE! You have little fingers and don''t need another mm!!!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
OMGoodness! They''s just perfect! Beautiful!
36.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 3:54:23 PM
Author: Angel7
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats Cutey! That (MB) is number one on my ring wish list. I adore it and it looks stunning! The ring, the stone the band, its all beautiful! Enjoy it!!!!
36.gif
Thanks SO SO much for all your kind words! I love how everyone on this board is so quick to praise, supportive and informative.

Thanks again Angel7, ktrkate08, bee, diamondseeker and ringabling!

diamondseeker - I love your set...I was *this* close to getting a classic Leon solitaire. That setting will always be one of my favorites!
ringabling - I love your *huge* solitaire on your tiny finger! Totally my dream look!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 9:57:05 PM
Author: cutey TT
Thanks kasey3, pixley, cinnamon013, sugarplum, sna77, nebe, Dani, canuk-gal, mrssalvo and Sparkalicious! The pictures don''t really do the set justice... The MB head (and

sna77 - The Rolex has a diamond dial (tiny diamonds where the numbers should be). I would love to have another one in the future with a diamond bezel though! It''s on my wishlist.
Interesteing... I almost bought my FI that Micahel B setting... She mentioned before we got engaged that she really liked that setting... I decided to go with the Tiffany rep instead, because I liked the look of the solitaire with shared prong eternity band... I just showed her your set (similar size stone), which was probably a mistake, because her mind was racing all over again... She''s officially banned from PS... ;-)

Do you find that watch too blingy for everyday use? I was considering getting her the ladies datejust with silver diamond dial (prob same as yours, just different color dial)...

Thx. I really love your set...

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 10:33:02 PM
Author: sna77
Date: 3/25/2008 9:57:05 PM

Author: cutey TT

Thanks kasey3, pixley, cinnamon013, sugarplum, sna77, nebe, Dani, canuk-gal, mrssalvo and Sparkalicious! The pictures don't really do the set justice... The MB head (and

sna77 - The Rolex has a diamond dial (tiny diamonds where the numbers should be). I would love to have another one in the future with a diamond bezel though! It's on my wishlist.

Interesteing... I almost bought my FI that Micahel B setting... She mentioned before we got engaged that she really liked that setting... I decided to go with the Tiffany rep instead, because I liked the look of the solitaire with shared prong eternity band... I just showed her your set (similar size stone), which was probably a mistake, because her mind was racing all over again... She's officially banned from PS... ;-)

Do you find that watch too blingy for everyday use? I was considering getting her the ladies datejust with silver diamond dial (prob same as yours, just different color dial)...

Thx. I really love your set...

sna77 - Haha RE: your FI being officially banned from PS. FWIW, I think everyone here on PS knows (and loves) your FI's beautiful stone and setting. Her Superbcert replica is *gorgeous* by itself and on her. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one waiting to see pictures of her finished set, with the special order T&Co shared prong band. I'm telling you, if we could, we'd all have at least 5 different wedding sets to wear based on our mood / outfit / occasion. I know that a set just like hers would be on my top 5 list for sure!

About the watch, no way is it too blingy for everyday wear. I'm mostly a jeans and t-shirt w/ flip flops kind of girl and the beauty of this watch is that it can be dressed up or down, no problem. My husband has the matching watch (SS mens datejust w/ blue dial, but instead of diamonds his has sticks). He loves the fact that we have "matching" watches, but I love the fact that mine is just a little different and more feminine looking (not to mention sparkly).

Have you seen one with the silver diamond dial? I have another R (two-toned) with a silver face (but gold sticks) and I wonder if the diamonds would stand out enough...? Not sure if you and your FI are also thinking about doing the "matching" thing as well, but I recently helped my brother-in-law buy his wife a new R very similar to mine except with a black mother of pearl diamond dial (really, really pretty!). Not to mention the fact that the new Rs have a new, improved bracelet with the President-like clasp. Mine are both 6+ years old now.

Anyway, I think you definitely win the award for buying your FI awesome jewelry!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock

sna-rollie-silver-dia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results