shape
carat
color
clarity

2.75 G-VS1 in the Michael B 3-sided Petite Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone.

As some of you know, I recently purchased a 2.75 G-VS1 stone from Pearlmans...and had them set it in the 3-sided Michael B petite princess setting with diamond prongs and tips. I also ordered the matching w-band. It''s gorgeous and perfectly crafted. I had originally wanted a 3+ ct center stone, but with diamond prices sky rocketing the way they have been, I opted for a smaller stone to stay within my original sweet spot of G-VS1. I wanted a white, white, white stone (even from the side) and mind clean clarity. It doesn''t look *HUGE* on me (see what Pricescope does to one''s mind and apparently, vision!?), but definitely bigger and the setting with the matching band is bling-tastic!

I tried taking a bunch of pictures, but most of them aren''t very good (it''s kind of an overcast day here today). Thanks to everyone on PS who''s been a huge help all along the way. If it wasn''t for PS and all the helpful people on this board, I''m not sure what I would''ve ended up with. Furthermore, I did a lot of research on Michael B in the older threads before making my decision. Bill and Jason at Pearlmans were the best, and I hope to buy more beautiful things from them in the future.

I can''t wait for my husband to come home and let me know what he thinks!

043.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Another one on the box:

MB046.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh heck ya!!! This is a beauty!!!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Just the e-ring itself...I ordered both in size 4.5, but they''re a tad loose...

MB019.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Side view so you can see the diamond prongs:

MB022.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Together with the w-band:

MB015.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

MB040.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
slurp...slurp..droool.... they''re just perfection cutey! I LOVE the Michael B head, I just
30.gif
it. Your stone looks huuuge too. I like the way it''s not set too squashy against the finger, I think they look more graceful not too low-set.

Congrats on your divine rings,

a

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Another couple of the e-ring by itself:

MB052.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TO DIE FOR!!!! It''s just gorgeous, and looks fabulous on your tiny finger. Looking forward to more pics. ENJOY!!!
30.gif
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I really need a manicure!!!

MB053.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Another profile pic:

MB048.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I does look huge on you!
Oh my it''s so gorgeous! I absolutely adore your new rings!
I''ve got a temp setting right now, and boy, am I loving the look of the Michael B!
Oh, the Sway of pricescope!

Congratulations!
It''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

You have such dainty fingers!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now...all the pics basically look the same! Here is the new set with my Ritani Endless Love:

MB080.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG that is amazing, congrats
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Diamond*Dana, angeline, Kaleigh and coatimundi for your kind words! I think I''ll need some time to get used to the new set...and look at it in different lighting environments!
2.gif

coatimundi - are you thinking about MB? I love your solitaire. That was my original plan, just a plain, classic solitaire...love that look!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Well, it looks pretty darn big to me! It''s beautiful and the side view is gorgeous!
30.gif
What a pretty set... congrats on your new bling.

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
DROOOOOOl.............I love Micheal B. I found his stuff after I got my Tacori, even though my ring is gorgeous and unique, but this forum has really opened my eyes to huge rocks and beautiful settings. This is most most favorite, after mine. I wish I could convince Fi that i need 2 rings to swap out styles. You are one lucky lady :)

Yea that would go over like a fart in church!
28.gif

Sabina

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 6:45:20 PM
Author: cutey TT
Thanks Diamond*Dana, angeline, Kaleigh and coatimundi for your kind words! I think I''ll need some time to get used to the new set...and look at it in different lighting environments!
2.gif

coatimundi - are you thinking about MB? I love your solitaire. That was my original plan, just a plain, classic solitaire...love that look!

Oh Cutey TT! I can''t make up my mind, so I''m just going to wait--so hard! Also, I''m waiting to upgrade my stone...again
31.gif
. ...and I do love solitaires.

Your MB is getting my mind going again it''s so gorgeous! I really love it! I think it''s absolutely perfect on you!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummmm. Diamond encrusted goodness.
30.gif

Just stunning, really. Love that set!
36.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock

Thanks diamondrnglover, sera, sabinameister, and Ellen!

sabinameister - I love your Tacori. The setting is unique and gorgeous! I know what you mean though, there are so many beautiful rings out there, you wish you could have them all!

coatimundi - Yeah, if you are going to upgrade your stone again, then I would definitely wait to make a decision. Every week, a fantastic new ring would be posted in SMTR, and then I would change my mind or second-guess myself. I''m pretty much a commitment-phobe, so it was a big decision for me to go with MB (especially since his settings do not come cheap).

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
This is my fantasy set. BEAUTIFUL!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
holy cow...im so jealous!!! its beautiful!!!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kellyfish and emelina!
1.gif
Also, here is the picture that Pearlmans sent me:

Pearlmans%20Finished%20Pic.jpg

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
WOW cutey TT-your set is perfect, and it does look huge on you! Congratulations on a beautiful set, and a gorgeous diamond!!!!

More pics please!!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Just incredible! Really gorgeous collection of goodies!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!!
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
cutey, they''re beautiful!!! i love michael b.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
like the Rollie... =) diamond bezel on that??

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
...whoa
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results