shape
carat
color
clarity

10 year anniversary upgrade miss

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry :( about all you have gone thru, but your new ring is so beautiful! You are a very admirable woman..

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Your husband is the best =)2.

Based on what you wrote in response to mrs-b, I highly urge you to report your incident to the Better Business Bureau and at the very least report what happened to someone very senior at Kay's (ie, not the manager of the store, but write a letter to C level person). I know that thought may be painful, but I have to believe they've done this before and because this thievery preys on the emotions of someone they have gotten away with it and will continue to get away with it because understandably people want to forget and move on. I'm really angry for you and you did NOTHING wrong. They need to be held accountable. You are strong and came through with the most valuable thing in all this.....the love and support of your hubby.

All the best to you!

Thank you sooo much for your encouraging words. I was planning on doing just that. You know I am still amazed how ugly people can be. They had even let us look at it under a microscope and everything. Then to switch it out. That is so ugly. I really really appreciate all of you. I had a little anxiety about put it out there. I feel and felt like a fool. I had to explain to my friends and co-workers it was embarrassing but this too will pass. He is a good man. Again thank you so much.

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry :( about all you have gone thru, but your new ring is so beautiful! You are a very admirable woman..
Awwwwww thank you I appreciate that. ((Hugs))

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's gorgeous! I'm sorry for all the heartache you had to go through to get it. Also, it looks WAY bigger than 1+ carat, wow!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring! Sorry about the stressful detour. Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is just beautiful - I hope you can love it and let all the bad that led you to it fade away. Your husband sounds like such a good soul - even through the bad you were blessed with him.

Enjoy your new ring - it is stunning!!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It really is a very beautiful marquise, for them messing up and selling your stone this was a nice replacement

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how beautiful!!! :love: Love the new pics!:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the happy outcome. Beautiful new ring and even more beautiful love story with you and your dh. Enjoy your gorgeous ring in health and blingy happiness and love. :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bella! Congratulations on a job well done. :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new stone looks beautiful in your setting! :love:It's a good thing someone at Jared went to bat for you since both Jared and Kay are owned by the same company. We normally warn people not to deal with the lower end mall stores just because they often overprice poor quality stones. This is even worse that they weren't truthful at the outset about your stone and tried to pass off a bad stone as yours!

And if you ever do decide to look for a new diamond, please come here first and we will show you some good options!

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
The new stone looks beautiful in your setting! :love:It's a good thing someone at Jared went to bat for you since both Jared and Kay are owned by the same company. We normally warn people not to deal with the lower end mall stores just because they often overprice poor quality stones. This is even worse that they weren't truthful at the outset about your stone and tried to pass off a bad stone as yours!

And if you ever do decide to look for a new diamond, please come here first and we will show you some good options!

Thank you so much. I will definitely do that.

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
:wavey:I:wavey:
it's gorgeous! I'm sorry for all the heartache you had to go through to get it. Also, it looks WAY bigger than 1+ carat, wow!

Beautiful stone and ring! Sorry about the stressful detour. Congratulations!

Your new ring is just beautiful - I hope you can love it and let all the bad that led you to it fade away. Your husband sounds like such a good soul - even through the bad you were blessed with him.

Enjoy your new ring - it is stunning!!

It really is a very beautiful marquise, for them messing up and selling your stone this was a nice replacement

Oh how beautiful!!! :love: Love the new pics!:love:

Love the happy outcome. Beautiful new ring and even more beautiful love story with you and your dh. Enjoy your gorgeous ring in health and blingy happiness and love. :appl:

Bella! Congratulations on a job well done. :))

Thank you all so much for you encouragement and positive words. Truly in my heart really appreciate each and everyone of you. Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results