shape
carat
color
clarity

≈3ct brown oec cluster ring

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh come on. Perfect as in those looking for perfect cutting symmetry in antiques that is drilled on in threads here.
It’s repeated quite often as that’s what to look for.
Have you seen anything I own that I post on this board?
Nothing I have is perfection to the standards lauded here on PS.
The ring is divine.
Period.
I commented on your statement you didn’t expect to hear much likes on it.
Nothing I said was a negative in my meaning.

So sorry..

I was teasing - I know what you mean.;-) Thank you for the compliment.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel I am obsessed!! Your entire collection is divine and this ring is no exception! The center stone color, the design, the sparkle - absolutely stunning!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
She’s beautiful - it’s a wonder amber brown, so much rich overtone. I’m loving thar chutney coloredbeauty!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The ring does everything right, much like her mistress.

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
I didn't think I liked brown diamonds but this ring has changed my mind. It's beautiful!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Your collection is to die for! Now I have another ring to put on my wishlist.

Thanks! She’s a tight collection but I’m going for a rainbow. I hate all orange jewelry - which is off as orange is my favorite color - but I will cheat and count this as orange haha

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's truly beautiful! I love how you take your time to accumulate the most beautifully large sparkle bombs.
You already know how I feel about the rest of your collection!

Thanks! I try not to but every single thing I find but it is very hard :lol:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You already know how I feel so I’ll just keep my drool to myself :lol::kiss2:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love brown diamonds/gemstones that have flashes of orange and red.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t get enough of this ring!!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting & already antique, if not as old as the diamonds by half a century (or so I think); the brown diamond was loved (ie. the cut fits the colour & the offset culet fits me!)

EC8

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring and looks fabulous on your hand!
Really like the proportions of the cluster stones to the center, can you share the diameter measurements of center and surrounding ones?

collier

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! She’s a tight collection but I’m going for a rainbow. I hate all orange jewelry - which is off as orange is my favorite color - but I will cheat and count this as orange haha

This ring is AMAZING as is your whole collection. I can't wait for the full spectrum family shot!
Red (?????) Orange (this stunner of a cluster) Yellow (check!!!) Green (are we to expect a step between yellow and your lovely blue green bargain?) Blue (check!!) and the purple which is off getting the full Niel Salon Treatment

hmmm.... Would it be too much to ask for you to do a pre-full rainbow picture in order?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is AMAZING as is your whole collection. I can't wait for the full spectrum family shot!
Red (?????) Orange (this stunner of a cluster) Yellow (check!!!) Green (are we to expect a step between yellow and your lovely blue green bargain?) Blue (check!!) and the purple which is off getting the full Niel Salon Treatment

hmmm.... Would it be too much to ask for you to do a pre-full rainbow picture in order?

My tourmaline is the green. I have a pair of red I haven’t homed yet (@arkieb1 is a saint) because I’m not sure on the setting and then yes my purple is out for a facelift.
0D3F4F55-BE55-4B06-ABF1-E7F9C3B84747.jpeg

collier

Shiny_Rock
My tourmaline is the green. I have a pair of red I haven’t homed yet (@arkieb1 is a saint) because I’m not sure on the setting and then yes my purple is out for a facelift.
0D3F4F55-BE55-4B06-ABF1-E7F9C3B84747.jpeg

Yes! Yes it is! I totally merged the blue zircon (?) with the tourmaline in my head.
It's a stunning ring too. What a fun collection. Do you wear them each alone, or rock two different colors, one on each hand or finger for that matter.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Yes it is! I totally merged the blue zircon (?) with the tourmaline in my head.
It's a stunning ring too. What a fun collection. Do you wear them each alone, or rock two different colors, one on each hand or finger for that matter.

Back when I used to go out in the world my daily go to was the weird diamond pear ring with my blue three stone and Frenchie band.
But I would mix with my outfits as well

actually my soli is what gets the least amountof wear.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOW do you decide which to wear?!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Good heavens! That video is da bomb! What a stunning sparkler! Awesome find Niel!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wait am I forgetting a purple? Or have I yet to see it???

Niel this cognac beauty is perfect on your finger. Looks just incredible! Your collection is the epitome of quality over quantity. Although it’s on its way to becoming quality AND quantity... ;-) bravo!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, this is really gorgeous @Niel!! The center diamond is a beautiful color and the white diamonds are huge and so sparkly. I'm really drawn to clusters. Your collection is amazing!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, this is really gorgeous @Niel!! The center diamond is a beautiful color and the white diamonds are huge and so sparkly. I'm really drawn to clusters. Your collection is amazing!

Thank you!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait am I forgetting a purple? Or have I yet to see it???

Niel this cognac beauty is perfect on your finger. Looks just incredible! Your collection is the epitome of quality over quantity. Although it’s on its way to becoming quality AND quantity... ;-) bravo!

I have a 5 ct lavender sapphire that needs a facelift. 721281

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 5 ct lavender sapphire that needs a facelift. 721281

Ooooo my memory is really shot because I think I probably did see that beauty at some point! What an incredible colour! Future rainbow photo is going to be LEGENDARY

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring!!! Where do you find all this great stuff!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results