Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! noice cluster!

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love brown!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a brown fan! That sparkle is amazing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can say is yummmmmmm :lickout:
That is one chunkalicious delight. ❤️❤️❤️

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Your collection is to die for! Now I have another ring to put on my wishlist.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Those sparkles! (I couldn't post my actual reply, it was one long sweary word. But in a good way).

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
It's truly beautiful! I love how you take your time to accumulate the most beautifully large sparkle bombs.
You already know how I feel about the rest of your collection!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's pure awesomeness - we want to see lots more pics!!!!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is simply gorgeous! The cluster diamonds are huge and sparkly and that fancy brown warm rich center is divine! :love:

Q

Queenie60

This is the loveliest cluster ring I've ever seen. Love the center stone, rich brown honey! Great find.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING!

and yes, I had to yell lol

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is amazing and this has just added to your perfection. The brown is such a lovely brown and I don't think I've ever seen a video like that on Pricescope with that much fire and sparkle!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is amazing and this has just added to your perfection. The brown is such a lovely brown and I don't think I've ever seen a video like that on Pricescope with that much fire and sparkle!

The trick is to put some packing tape over the lens of your phone with a phone case on it so the tape is just slightly above the camera lens.
Thank you!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
The trick is to put some packing tape over the lens of your phone with a phone case on it so the tape is just slightly above the camera lens.
Thank you!

Ok ok... Please re-phrase that... It sounds beyond amazing and yet I didn't understand it at all...! :lol:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just put tape over the camera on your phone. But you don’t want it stuck DIRECTLY into the glass of the camera lens, so have a phone case on the phone so that the tape is slightly above the glass of the camera lens - is that more sense? Idk man. lol

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Just put tape over the camera on your phone. But you don’t want it stuck DIRECTLY into the glass of the camera lens, so have a phone case on the phone so that the tape is slightly above the glass of the camera lens - is that more sense? Idk man. lol

Clear tape? Like sellotape? Does that make it super sparkly? Ok I do understand and it does make sense, I'll have to try it! Because honestly that video is amazing. How did you discover that trick?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clear tape? Like sellotape? Does that make it super sparkly? Ok I do understand and it does make sense, I'll have to try it! Because honestly that video is amazing. How did you discover that trick?

I use packing tape and it makes it clear enough that it doesn’t f*¢$ with the quality of the video too much.
I can’t remember how I figured this out lol

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I have names her Brandy. Center is approx 1.25 cts fancy brown though uncert’ed so I cannot give you an official color grade. White diamond cluster halo in white gold. The gold could use a rhodium plating but I’m loving the tarnished look. Accents the stones to perfection.
I know brown isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But indoors she has honey flashes that are warm beautiful. Outside she gets a cooler brown and sparkles like you wouldn’t believe.
3874F2BD-1001-49BF-B7CA-E5C089AAE6B8.jpeg ABE06EEB-6496-44D1-836C-B73BBD53251F.jpeg BA08E07B-2ECB-4BFA-AC0C-7A93EA307388.jpeg D626B56D-6036-4068-8815-6C3DAEA57E84.jpeg

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Your usual.....super wonderful find!!! The setting and stones totally accentuate the lovely "Brandy"! Congrats!!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What's not to love?

cheers--Sharon

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DBL had a fancy deep brown greenish yellow newer cut OMC that looks similar in color to yours so that’s my guess.
And yours isn’t just some ol’ brown diamond.
It’s got loads of charm. It’s outline shape is lovely and it’s off kilter faceting is full of charm.
The cluster stones aren’t perfect but they have loads of appeal. No here and there again of in your face ugly duckling color or clarity in the mix. Many cluster rings out there for sale have loads to be desired in these areas yours excels in.
It’s purty.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DBL had a fancy deep brown greenish yellow newer cut OMC that looks similar in color to yours so that’s my guess.
And yours isn’t just some ol’ brown diamond.
It’s got loads of charm. It’s outline shape is lovely and it’s off kilter faceting is full of charm.
The cluster stones aren’t perfect but they have loads of appeal. No here and there again of in your face ugly duckling color or clarity in the mix. Many cluster rings out there for sale have loads to be desired in these areas yours excels in.
It’s purty.

*The cluster stones aren’t perfect*?!

9CCD9A16-9BE2-4460-93D6-E6A9270890BD.gif

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh come on. Perfect as in those looking for perfect cutting symmetry in antiques that is drilled on in threads here.
It’s repeated quite often as that’s what to look for.
Have you seen anything I own that I post on this board?
Nothing I have is perfection to the standards lauded here on PS.
The ring is divine.
Period.
I commented on your statement you didn’t expect to hear much likes on it.
Nothing I said was a negative in my meaning.

So sorry..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results