The Pricescope Hall of Fame - Iconic Pricescope jewelry

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1433622895|3886050 said:
redwood66|1433540482|3885744 said:
VRBeauty|1433535881|3885719 said:
gemdandy|1433129854|3883531 said:
ruby_ring_1.jpg I have always loved this ring!

That is drool-worthy! Is that the one San Diego Lady bought?
Yes it is and several of us PSers have owned it, including me, but I had to send it on its way recently. It went to the next one in line waiting. What a gorgeous piece!

Redwood,

I can't believe you sold her. This is definetly one of my all time favorites. Is there a way to get on dibs list for this beauty? MDo you mind we asking why you let her go?

Callie

Callie - just saw this. I sold many pieces recently to fund the purchase of two new horses that we have not been able to find yet. My DH and I found this past 10 months, after losing my gelding and selling his, that we cannot be without them in our life. So the ruby is gone, my sapphire OEC is gone and my reset halo among others is also gone. And I am completely happy about it! The love of an animal overrides stones and metal any day for me! The new owner of the ruby is here at PS and maybe will show herself.

Sorry for the threadjack Mrsblop.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NO worries on the threadjack, Redwood - and pls let ME know if you ever sell your DK rose gold band with the inset diamonds. I posted that on a thread months ago as one of my all time Pricescope coveted rings! It's divine!

ETA - and I hope you get your horses! :)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well bbziggy's Leon three stone ring is certainly an icon! It's fabulous! :love:

And Phoenix's Holly. 5.31 cts of stunning beauty also in Leon. The hall of fame for me.... I added the link previously.. But it should be featured in a photo. :love:

_31025.jpg

_31026.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, Mayk - I think their photos should definitely be in this thread!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1434033238|3887816 said:
NO worries on the threadjack, Redwood - and pls let ME know if you ever sell your DK rose gold band with the inset diamonds. I posted that on a thread months ago as one of my all time Pricescope coveted rings! It's divine!

ETA - and I hope you get your horses! :)

Thank you! And I am sorry but that one will never go because it contains my original wedding ring diamonds so it is very special to me. I love it too! :wavey:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someday I will own something set in this classic Sholdt Vashon style, and when I do, it will be all PS's fault! :rodent: (This one is heyeliza's ring, center stone .96 ct.)

heyelizasholdt1227.jpg

Sholdt's 3-stone setting also shows off diamonds beautifully - this one belongs to hmlr:

sholdt_3-stone.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty -

I've always thought that Vashon setting was fabulous! I've thought about putting a high crowned AVR in it; the architectural nature of the profile would be just incredible.

Wonderful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
House-cat -

Yssie's 3 stone is also listed on the first page of this thread. Two fabulous rings!

Thanks for adding. :)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
House Cat|1434548234|3890250 said:
Yssie's Five-Stone is so beautiful! I go back to admire her ring again and again!!

yssiedbl-7.png

yssiedbl-10.png

yssiedbl-1.png

This ring is SO iconic. It's sad, but I've seen the arrows pic all over the 'net. It's a compliment to Yssie because it's such a perfect photo that everyone wants to use it, but it is everywhere. It's that iconic!

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
Wow Yssie! So beautiful! :love: :love: :love: IS there a thread for it? Stats? Who made it?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow - House Cat, Athena, Lily - thank you!! I never expected to see two of my rings in this thread!

Athena - Oh my goodness, it IS strange to see that photo on other sites sometimes! My hand, my backyard... But I've never seen other vendors use any of my photos, which I'm very grateful for - I know other PSers have had random sellers use photos they posted on here.

I'm actually very much hoping to see some of your pictures in eBay listings - that would be tremendously convenient :nono:

Lily - Thank you! David at Diamonds by Lauren made the setting for me a couple of years ago - [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-my-5-stone-8-prong-trellis-reset-by-dbl.170161/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-my-5-stone-8-prong-trellis-reset-by-dbl.170161/[/URL]

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes the iconic pieces turn up thick and fast!

Firstly, the prize for 'Most Impressive Entrance' almost certainly goes to new PS member, Ihagedorn! With her 5ct VVS2 yellow diamond stunner dripping with extra diamonds in her setting, this finger full of eye-candy is extra delicious!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-yellow-diamond-engagement-ring.214108/#post-3891785#p3891785']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-yellow-diamond-engagement-ring.214108/#post-3891785#p3891785[/URL]

I also can't recall a larger yellow diamond on PS (which is what makes this amazing ring such a stand-out!), but if I'm wrong on that and someone would like to correct me - please do!

ETA I believe Amethyste's lemony was 5.13ct - so I stand corrected...by myself!

ihagedorn_a.jpg

ihagedorn_2_a.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tekate|1429827409|3866750 said:
Wink Jones posted a video over a year ago of a 2ct OEC round yellow diamond.. it's the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.. I would love to have it.. someday! it's hard to even find yellow, round diamonds.

I can't find the video anywhere anymore and my laptop that I stored it on is loong gone :)

wink-custom-engagement-ring-video__1_.jpg

Wink Jones posted a video over a year ago of a 2ct OEC round yellow diamond.. it's the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.. I would love to have it.. someday! it's hard to even find yellow, round diamonds.

I can't find the video anywhere anymore and my laptop that I stored it on is loong gone :)

Tecate, I missed this when it was first posted and I would gladly send you a link to the video if you contact me. I think it would be inappropriate for me to post it here since I am the vendor.

Thank you for posting the picture though!

Wink

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1438199891|3908758 said:

Tecate, I missed this when it was first posted and I would gladly send you a link to the video if you contact me. I think it would be inappropriate for me to post it here since I am the vendor.

Thank you for posting the picture though!

Wink

Is there a thread or something with more information about this beautiful ring?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a delicious ring by one of Pricescope's favorite designers, Caysie van Bebber.

In May this year artdecolover71 showed us the breathtaking reset of her emerald cut diamond. Caysie van Bebber excelled herself in this stunning design. One of the most gorgeous EC settings we've ever seen here on PS, and it created quite the sensation!

Great job, artdecolover and Caysie!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cvb-anniversary-ring-reset.212849/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cvb-anniversary-ring-reset.212849/[/URL]

cvb_emerald_beauty_a.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
oh my, thank you for including my ring in this! I am honored :love:
I love this thread!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Oh, that yellow OEC is just delicious! I adore it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When it popped up recently in another thread about round stones with cushion shaped halos, I was reminded that this cushion halo'd White Flash ACA round brilliant by Victor Canera was perhaps the premiere example of this style of setting I'd ever seen.

So here is mns12's 2.07ct I VS2 Whiteflash ACA stunner in a VC cushion style halo. Gorgeous, and an iconic example of the cushion set round diamond. Check out the soft, pillowy finish! Sublime!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-2-ct-aca-victor-canera-emilya-cushion-2-row-pave.214748/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-2-ct-aca-victor-canera-emilya-cushion-2-row-pave.214748/[/URL]

ETA ...and wouldn't you just love to see another example of this setting with a colored gem as a center stone!

mns_s_2.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Blop!
So funny that at the end of your last post you mentioned that you would like to see a similar setting with a colored stone.. it just so happened that I have just that! I never got around to making it's own thread. :doh:
However.. here it is!
It's a 3 carat Burmese ruby that has heat treatment with a halo and a matching wedding band. I recently got it as a 25th Anniversary present from my dear hubs. I searched for just the right stone.. I knew I wanted a heart and after viewing many chose just the right one. Sort of like when I chose the hubs way back in 1990! :lol:

fullsizerender-17.jpg

img_9360.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's stunning, RRM!

Who set it for you? And - may I ask where you found that gorgeous ruby? I've had a ruby ring in mind for years and would be interested to know who you used.

Thanks for adding this beauty!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Mrs. Blop!
Well actually thank you for asking about this beauty! :lol:
I went to my FAVORITE jeweler who is Gross Jewelers in Garden City on Long Island. Their website is http://www.since1910.com/hl-gross-jewelers
I have been a enthusiastic customer there for 20 years.. the owner Michael Gross and both of his sons are just wonderful!!
Michael brought in a few stones for me to look at and also had his jeweler make the setting and the matching band. I could not have been happier with the whole process. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1434032022|3887807 said:
Calliecake|1433622895|3886050 said:
redwood66|1433540482|3885744 said:
VRBeauty|1433535881|3885719 said:
gemdandy|1433129854|3883531 said:
ruby_ring_1.jpg I have always loved this ring!

That is drool-worthy! Is that the one San Diego Lady bought?
Yes it is and several of us PSers have owned it, including me, but I had to send it on its way recently. It went to the next one in line waiting. What a gorgeous piece!

Redwood,

I can't believe you sold her. This is definetly one of my all time favorites. Is there a way to get on dibs list for this beauty? MDo you mind we asking why you let her go?

Callie

Callie - just saw this. I sold many pieces recently to fund the purchase of two new horses that we have not been able to find yet. My DH and I found this past 10 months, after losing my gelding and selling his, that we cannot be without them in our life. So the ruby is gone, my sapphire OEC is gone and my reset halo among others is also gone. And I am completely happy about it! The love of an animal overrides stones and metal any day for me! The new owner of the ruby is here at PS and maybe will show herself.

Sorry for the threadjack Mrsblop.

Redwood, I just now saw your reply. I completely understand why you let this beautiful ring go. I know how hard the loss of your gelding affected you. Jewels are wonderful but don't fill our hearts the way our pets/animals do. It made me so happy to read this post. I hope you have found your new baby. Callie

I apologize for the threadjack Msblop.

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
Is there a side profile image of Coatimundi's (Erica W.) OEC bezel in gold? I've always loved that ring but I don't think I've ever seen the ring accept in bird's eye view.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Rubies-R-Me|1442520469|3928955 said:
Mrs. Blop!
So funny that at the end of your last post you mentioned that you would like to see a similar setting with a colored stone.. it just so happened that I have just that! I never got around to making it's own thread. :doh:
However.. here it is!
It's a 3 carat Burmese ruby that has heat treatment with a halo and a matching wedding band. I recently got it as a 25th Anniversary present from my dear hubs. I searched for just the right stone.. I knew I wanted a heart and after viewing many chose just the right one. Sort of like when I chose the hubs way back in 1990! :lol:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Rubies!!!! Lucky lady- this is incredible!!!! Wear it in good health, always!!! That is a dream ring, just stunning. :love: :love: :love:

May I please request more photos? It glows. I love the heart. My new favorite ring on ps :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results