shape
carat
color
clarity

My Family of Bling: A Blend of New and Old Cuts

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness, Charmy! You already had an outstanding diamond ring collection but you have added several more!!! :love: :appl:
I love your new OEC!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning collection! I am speechless!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous collection!! :love: Do you find that you still wear some of the smaller pieces even after acquiring the larger rings?

Your OEC ring is TDF!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for sharing the pics and the stories. Loved it all! I can only dream...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW---------you've got tons-O-cool loots!! Wear them in health!

cheers--Shaorn

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
Love your sparkly treasures! :love: It appears that you have found a buried treasure! You are a true diamond collector you lucky girl!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1353166834|3308734 said:
That is an insane collection my dear! Each piece is so special and spectacular. Maybe one day i can see it in person!

You know you are a total enabler and my diamond expert :appl:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Cahcette, Laila, hoover, Tacori, LLJsmom, canuk-gal, Luxie - Thanks so much! Part of the fun is to be able to share in the joy of jewelry. No one to share with in real life as none of my friends care. They get to come out and play when my friends do e-ring shopping and I can show them different styles and quality.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1353169723|3308762 said:
Beautiful collection!

I LOLd when you said that you couldn't talk about your travel ring. I've got a travel ring I can't talk about either :lol:

What do you use as a travel ring? I actually also have a split shank ring that looks almost like my real e-ring!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby, Alexiszoe, stargurl - I learnt that my obsession is not good. I only wear the larger pieces and usually the ones where I invested in the setting. The rest stays in the jewelry box a lot and I am thinking about letting some good. Who knows if I can do it? I said I would sell my Maytal ring a long time ago and I still can't let it go.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1353194252|3308974 said:
My goodness, Charmy! You already had an outstanding diamond ring collection but you have added several more!!! :love: :appl:
I love your new OEC!!!

I have been a bad bad girl. I have 3 other rings in the works - 2 gemstones and the transitional antique cut. I am letting myself do one more as an e-ring upgrade than I am cut off. No more unless I sell some.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to cygnet .. I got me some pretty velvet ring boxes.

Here are my Martha Stewart wanna be magazine covers. Taken with an iPhone so they aren't very clear.

box1_0.jpg

box3.jpg

box5.jpg

-Bella-

Rough_Rock
Such am ah-mazing collection! Girl how did you convince hubby to "invest" in those babies?!?! Please tell me your secret! :D :love: :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
-Bella-|1415855413|3782503 said:
Such am ah-mazing collection! Girl how did you convince hubby to "invest" in those babies?!?! Please tell me your secret! :D :love: :love:

Hubby and I don't share money :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1415853974|3782488 said:
Thanks to cygnet .. I got me some pretty velvet ring boxes.

Here are my Martha Stewart wanna be magazine covers. Taken with an iPhone so they aren't very clear.

box1_0.jpg

box3.jpg

box5.jpg

Love these pics w/ the cute velvet boxes! Can you tell us a bit more about the new pieces?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Just a beautiful collection and the boxes are so darling too! I recently ordered something like this and had to send it back. Do you mind sharing where you found your velvet boxes?

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
That is an amazing ring collection!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous!! LOVE the Martha Stewart worthy pics.
I didn't realize the thread was 2 years old.. those first few pictures of your collection are outstanding!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Charmypoo- your collection is unreal!!! I just had to tell you I find your rings exquisite! Thank you for sharing the stories behind them!!! Absolutely lovely!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
m-2-b|1415877943|3782579 said:
Love these pics w/ the cute velvet boxes! Can you tell us a bit more about the new pieces?

Thanks so much! None of the rings are actually new but I haven't posted about maybe two of them.

The rose gold halo have a 1.6 ct transitional cut. It's actually not set yet but I can't wait to because I love that ring design.

The rose ring was made by CVB. It's pretty crazy in terms of details.
cvb-flower1.jpg
cvb-flower2.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
TruLuv858|1415903818|3782743 said:
Charmypoo- your collection is unreal!!! I just had to tell you I find your rings exquisite! Thank you for sharing the stories behind them!!! Absolutely lovely!!

Thanks TruLuv. Not many stories behind these two pieces.

Here are some pics of the rose gold halo. I only did iPhone pics.

jh-tranny11.jpg
jh-tranny02.jpg

Close up of my beautiful transitional cut.
tranny-small.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An amazing and inspiring collection, thank you for sharing! :))

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Jaw. On. Floor.

Stunning!!!

-Bella-

Rough_Rock
Have you got a thread for that CVB beauty? If not can you make one he he Her work is incredible!!! Ah thats the secret then! It wouldn't work for me as I'm jobless and a broke student ha ha

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love all of your diamonds. You have an amazing collection.

You said that you don't wear some of them much. Maybe you could convert the unloved ones to pendants or even bracelets? Or take the diamonds that you don't wear and have a jeweler combine them into one fab pendant design. I got the repurposing idea from another thread. Anyway, they're all to die for and I don't think you should sell, I think you should find a way to incorporate the lonely ones into your life. Another idea is a brooch. Or a small hair ornament...the diamonds could cluster on a band. Like a small tiara...I will stop now, getting carried away!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
CharmyPoo|1415919102|3782922 said:
TruLuv858|1415903818|3782743 said:

Thanks TruLuv. Not many stories behind these two pieces.

Here are some pics of the rose gold halo. I only did iPhone pics.

jh-tranny11.jpg
jh-tranny02.jpg

Close up of my beautiful transitional cut.
tranny-small.jpg
Charmy- who created the RG ring? It looks very Singlestone-ish? Stunning.

lanakane

Rough_Rock
OH. MY. STARS!!!! sooooo gorgeous, CharmyPoo! Love.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Seriously stunning---how do you decide which one to wear??? And what a delightful dilemma :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results