shape
carat
color
clarity

My Family of Bling: A Blend of New and Old Cuts

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
-Bella-|1415929362|3783059 said:
Have you got a thread for that CVB beauty? If not can you make one he he Her work is incredible!!! Ah thats the secret then! It wouldn't work for me as I'm jobless and a broke student ha ha

I have been meaning to start one once I do proper photos. I only have iPhone photos right now so you can't see the detailed pave.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Here are some goodies that I picked up yesterday ...

box10.jpg

box11.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Jambalaya|1415931940|3783091 said:
I really love all of your diamonds. You have an amazing collection.

You said that you don't wear some of them much. Maybe you could convert the unloved ones to pendants or even bracelets? Or take the diamonds that you don't wear and have a jeweler combine them into one fab pendant design. I got the repurposing idea from another thread. Anyway, they're all to die for and I don't think you should sell, I think you should find a way to incorporate the lonely ones into your life. Another idea is a brooch. Or a small hair ornament...the diamonds could cluster on a band. Like a small tiara...I will stop now, getting carried away!

Fantastic ideas. I have been toying to make some conversions but I never have the heart to take apart the pieces. One of these days ....

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooohhh...I love that oval rose cut ring! :love: More details please!

Also, are the 3 and 5 stones OEC's?

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
CharmyPoo, do you have more pictures of the rose gold ring? It is BEYOND, I just saw it in another thread where someone was getting a Jakob K copy made and then found this old post...any more handshots? What color is the center stone? I am in loveeee... :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy! You bought 3 new diamond rings???!!! We didn't see them stuck way back in this old thread! Please start a new thread and tell us about the new rings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results