shape
carat
color
clarity

My Family of Bling: A Blend of New and Old Cuts

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Many of you have seen my standard pearls and rocks setup for my bling pictures. I tried a different setup today and thought it looked really cool. I wanted to add a few more in the photo but it was next to impossible with all the rings spinning around ... one day I will get this right.

charmypoo-novfam1.jpg

charmypoo-novfam2.jpg

charmypoo-novfam3.jpg

charmypoo-novfam5.jpg

charmypoo-novfam6.jpg

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: OMG! I'm in heaven! :love: :love: :love:
Please more more pictures!!!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
seriously jealous! lovely pictures.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: BLING HEAVEN :love: :love:
Beautiful photography and even more beautiful rings!!!! What an incredible collection!!! :appl:
Do you have a thread on the ring in the middle with marquise side stones?

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously girl...you have TOO MANY rings :D ;)) Beautiful pictures and beautiful bling....I'm so jealous :Up_to_something: :mrgreen:

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
stunning!!

your second and forth pics are my favourite

:love: :love: :love:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, what a stunning collection! Impressive photography skills as well. :appl:

Of course the OEC is my favorite...love it in the super close rocks photo.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JuneRose|1353143801|3308570 said:
Beautiful photography and even more beautiful rings!!!! What an incredible collection!!! :appl:

I was going to ask about the same ring!

Charmy-poo - W :love: W! I'd love to hear more about each ring and how they came to be? Did you buy the stones and select settings for each one? Are some in original settings? Etc. Do tell!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
You have a very beautiful collection! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, what a glorious collection of pieces! Can you also tell us about the 3 stone?

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Stunning collection! And beautiful photography especially the rock pictures!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage|1353149414|3308585 said:
JuneRose|1353143801|3308570 said:

I was going to ask about the same ring!

Charmy-poo - W :love: W! I'd love to hear more about each ring and how they came to be? Did you buy the stones and select settings for each one? Are some in original settings? Etc. Do tell!!!

I was wondering as well! It's divine! And of course so is your entire collection!! Oh man, to be able to choose everyday which one of those beauties you are going to wear... :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, luckily I didn't see this thread the minute I woke up because it would have given me a bling heart attack- so gorgeous that my heartbeat is going fast! AMAZING collection charmypoo!! :love: :love: :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The setup ...
charmypoo-novfam10.jpg

The blooper shot ...
charmypoo-novfam9.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
purplesilk - I will post more photos next month. I am expecting my transitional cut to get set. Not sure if I want to do the same setup again given the massive black sparkles everywhere and the destruction of my beautiful branches.

chel180 - Thanks so much. I am still super jealous of ForteKitty and Dreamer's diamonds. I will gladly give all of mine up for theirs :)

natyLad - I do and I am a diamond hoarder. If I succeed in one more diamond, I am going to start letting some of them go. There are only a few rings I wear and the rest keeps the jewelry box warm.

heliotrope - Thank you! I know all the pictures look the same to most people but they are different! This helps me narrow down the ones to share.

justginger - The OEC is fast becoming my favorite too. I have went from a cushion girl to a round girl for diamonds. Who would have thought!

Loves Vintage - There is a story for each ring

lknvrb4 - Thanks so much. My husband thinks I am crazy. I travel during the week and the first thing I do when I get home is to look at my rings.

mom2boys - I wish I could but I can't (against forum policy). The setting is a Debeers style platinum setting. This is my travel ring.

grapegravity - Thanks. It sure is hard getting good photos. I am still trying to figure out how to take outdoor photos with flowers and stuff. I don't have any living plants!

missy - Hehe .. thank you so much.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
JuneRose - I have been going back and forth on posting a thread on the stone with the marquise. I do love the setting but I want to change the gallery detail and some things on the band. I am debating if I have the whole ring remade. The ring was originally a setting I had for a long time and loved - I had Steven Kirsch completely renovate the ring by refining the metal, doing the double prongs, and adding pave everywhere! He practically had to remake the whole wrong.

Crappy blackberry pictures
charmypoo_-_sk_marquise_oec.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
***GASP***
:love: Holy COW! :love: Charmypoo, I'd be checking out my jewels first thing too, if I was away from them for a full week! WOW!! They are supercalifragilisticexpealadocious beautiful!!!! :love: I want to play with all of them!!!! :love:

LOVE the pics - love the 'good ones' and the bloopers!! Just simply love anything with a diamond in it!! THank you for posting!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's some amazing collection charmy! It was incredible to see them all together!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Blingasm! :o
I feel like I'm looking at a high-end jewelry catalogue. Lovely!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage, pandabee - There is a story for each ring but I didn't want to bore everyone with it. I know usually people are either focused on the rock or on the setting. I think both are critical to making the ring whole and a ring that I love. The rings I actually wear are the ones one where I absolutely love both the setting and the diamond. It's strange and I think I would learn - I only love a few pieces so I should focus my money on 1 or 2 pieces versus spreading it across a bunch. I am slowly trying to convince/let myself part with some of my pieces.

From L to R:
1. OEC - Approximately 0.9ct OEC, 6mm x 3.8mm
It is a shame you can't really see this setting but it is lovely. This is a true estate piece and I kept the setting (and the matching band). When I got this ring, both bands were cruddy looking. I had Dimend Scassi fix up the set and it looks amazing now. I only wish I had before pictures to show the difference. This is such a beautiful set and I feel bad keeping it because it really deserves daily wear.

2. Modern 8 Main Cushion - 1.52ct, G, VS1
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-year-in-the-making-maytal-hannah-halo-erd-cushion.147719/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-year-in-the-making-maytal-hannah-halo-erd-cushion.147719/[/URL]
This is the original ring from my husband but it never gets any wear. I had many offers from friends to buy this ring but the hubby is sentimental and won't let me sell it. I guess the diamond is going to go to our future kids. I am tyring to convince him to let me at least part with the setting.

3. OEC - 0.56ct OEC, Very White and Clean
This ring is a pretty recent eBay find and in the original setting. The setting was yellow gold and again I had Dimend Scassi fix it up - they just polished and rhodium plated it - voila like new! This is really a nice ring. For the past year, Dimend Scassi became my go to for jewelry work .. they really are fantastic - thanks Stephanie!

4. OEC - 1.73ct, K, VS1
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-shift-in-direction-antique-oec-and-steven-kirsch-special.182009/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-shift-in-direction-antique-oec-and-steven-kirsch-special.182009/[/URL]
I will just say I love love this OEC (thank you so much kelpie for finding it for me). I have went back and forth on this OEC in wanting to go bigger or whiter - I looked at more than 50 OECs in person and I couldn't find one I loved more. This baby is going to stay with me for a while. It's orgins are from a consignment shop in Cali. The setting is actually an old setting that I had Steven Kirsch renovate (so I guess it is a new setting?). The whole ring is likely going to get scrapped soon and fully remade again. I want more protection on the diamond girdle and change up the gallery. I love this diamond so much that I sent it to both GIA and EGL.

5. OEC - 0.82ct, K, VS
This little sparkler has roots from Sotheby's. It is in a hand made vintage platinum mounting and I kept it in its original form. This diamond is a lot warmer than the K it was sold to me as. I haven't had the time to send it to EGL yet but I will one day.

6. AVC - 1.71ct, E, VS1
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-dream-come-true-leon-mege-and-avc.156139/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-e-ring-dream-come-true-leon-mege-and-avc.156139/[/URL]
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fast-friendly-and-fantastic-my-steven-kirsch-wedding-band.157012/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fast-friendly-and-fantastic-my-steven-kirsch-wedding-band.157012/[/URL]
This is daily e-ring and the wedding band is part of it. I wouldn't love this set so much if Steven didn't make me a matching wedding band. Leon made me a plain eternity band as he told me it wasn't possible to have a matching wedding band. Well, Steven did it and I love the set for it.

7. 3 Stone in a De Beers Plat Setting
This is my travel ring and I can't talk about the stones (you can guess why). The setting is a platinum de beers style ring - it is such a well made setting that I feel bad using it as a travel ring. I would be pretty darn sad if this ring was lost or damaged.

8. Transitional Cut - 1.65ct, M, VVS2
This one is not in the batch yet. I got this a few months back and it is currently with a jeweler (to be revealed later). This will be my first custom CAD/CAST project with a brand new person that specializes in antique settings. Scary!
charmypoo-warmtranny.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi - Thanks so much! I am glad to share along with your new IDJ ring. It is gorgeous and what prompt me to take some photos too.

yennyfire - You know I adore your collection too! I still wish I picked up on your beautiful emerald band but I need to resist adding more to the collection.

JaneSmith - I was inspired by Tacori and Harry Winston ads!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is an insane collection my dear! Each piece is so special and spectacular. Maybe one day i can see it in person!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular collection CharmyPoo! So many pretty, sparkly beauties to play with!! :love:

And your new ring is absolutely stunning! Love it!

Cachette :))

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!

I LOLd when you said that you couldn't talk about your travel ring. I've got a travel ring I can't talk about either :lol:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic collection!! You have lovely taste.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! How can you decide which one to wear???

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning collection!!! Do you have a hand shot of the OEC and setting?

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rings look lovely! :love: How do you decide what to wear each day? Or wear one on every finger? :naughty:

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pics and rings, CharmyPoo!

Oh how I wish I could play in your jewelry box!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results