shape
carat
color
clarity

My e-ring from nice Ice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I ADORE that setting!!!!

It has actually been at the top of my list of potential settings for myself (if I get a round diamond rather than a fancy yellow radiant) for a long time now.

I tried it on in person a few months back and just fell in love. What''s so unique about it is that it has the pave ''halo'' around the center, but not pave on the band (which means that you can pair a pave wedding band with it, and have some more sparkle, but still have some contrast and something a little more understated overall)

I also love how thin the band is on that design, it really makes the stone POP! My educated guess after seeing your pics was that the center was 2 carat , and that your hands were probably tiny making it appear more like 3!

It''s so cool for me to be able to see up close and personal pics of this setting like this, thank you for posting them, and your pictures are great, and not too big at all!!! (They''re never too big for me unless you have to scroll way down and over to get to the part of the pic that actually has the ring in it!)

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Wow that setting is absolutely stunning! anyone know why I can''t find it on the tacori website? if you could point me in the right direction for finding it I would appreciate. I couldn''t find it.

Curious at the cost, it definitely looks like something else to put on my list of considerations, it is really pretty and unique looking.

very nice!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i am in love with your ring
30.gif
so bright and white and looks huge on your dainty finger! congrats on your engagement
1.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Brwnidgurl: your ring is beautiful!! I agree with everyone on the size, it looks WAY bigger, I would''ve guessed 2 ct. I actualy said holy s**t outloud when I saw the pic
9.gif

Good luck on your engagement, and hopefully your fiance will be home soon, safe and sound. My husband and I are both in the Army and got back from the Middle East a few months ago after a VERY long deployment. Have you been able to set a date yet? again, best wishes to the both of you!!!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I only saw the first pic when I''d posted before.

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can''t believe that''s .8, it realy looks like over 2 carats! And it''s just amazing!!! I am really enamored of diamond bezel settings, but yours is somehow MORE special--just really subtle and still lets the diamond shine through!! Bravo to you and to Robin and Todd!!

I''d love to know more about this setting....is it a Custom? A Tacori like someone said? Are there pics on the niceice website? I just LOVE this ring!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!!!!!

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Your ring looks awesome!!!

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful and distinctive ring. Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for all your wonderful compliments! Originally, I wanted another setting before I came across this one. When I sent the link to Robin and Todd they had actually just gotten that style in to their store so they knew exactly what model it was. They said it was more gorgeous in person. Even though I thought it was beautiful in the picture I was kinda nervous about ordering it without seeing it in person first. I wasn''t sure if it would look to bulky on my finger and I didn''t want the diamond to be raised to high. Once I received it I was just so amazed by it. It''s the daintiest thing. I, too, was shocked too see that the diamond looked much bigger than it actually is. My future hubby hasn''t seen it in person yet, only pictures, so I think he''ll be pleasantly surprised as well.

Iceprincess, the flourescence for the center diamond is negligible.

TL1, I originally found the setting on the Soloman Brothers website. From there I sent the link to Robin and Todd and they did all the work on getting the setting from Tacori.

Hehe, IrishEyes, I had the same reaction you did when I received the package and opened the box to see the ring! And then there was a lot of squeeling and OMG''s after that.

Blueroses, the setting is made by Tacori. There are Tacori settings on NiceIce''s website but I don''t believe this particular one is on there.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
its beautiful! Unique and detailed.. and its looks REALLY BIG on your finger!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a beautiful setting!! I too thought it was over 2 cts when I saw it! I love the way the diamonds are set around your stone! It''s stunning! CONGRATULATIONS!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Your setting is very unique. I haven''t seen a ring like yours with diamond bezel around the centerstone but not on an eternity band. The side view is absolutely stunning. I bet you can''t wait til your FI sees it.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
0.88 carats??? I don''t believe it. No way. I am heading going to nice ice right now. It looks so big! I was thinking 1.5 carats! Love it!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Oh my god, that is absolutely gorgeous! I keep coming back to this page to look at your ring!!! Best wishes!!! klr

mrmedoes

Shiny_Rock
Quite impressive. To echo everyone else, the setting on it is quite outstanding and makes it look at least 1.25 on a small hand, if not bigger, and I''m just talking about the center.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
EVERYTHING about your ring is GORGEOUS....WOW!!!!! Great job.............!!
18.gif
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to this page because I think I''m falling in love with this setting ;-)

I was wondering if anyone knows the name or identifications number on it.

Thanks
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Kaili, I just found it on the solomon brothers website.....do a search for Tacori and you''ll see it on the first couple pages
1.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses,
thank you so much! That is very helpful. I''m hoping to find a Tacori style number so I can identify it to other jewelers, but it looks like Solomon Brothers only uses their own sku numbers. I''d love to find the Tacori number or name.
Thank you for your help!!
1.gif

Petunia

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!! That''s a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful setting!!!!!
36.gif

Helen

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Brwnidgurl511, your ring is so beautiful. I am looking for a new setting and I think this might be what I''ve been looking for. Will a wedding band sit flushed next to it, without any gaps?

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone for all your compliments. I''m so greatful to Robin and Todd in helping me create my e-ring. I highly recommend NiceIce.

Leila, recently I was at a local jewelery store just looking to see what kind of wedding band would look good with this ring. I actually found a band that matches the diamonds that encircles the main stone. From what I remember it was a very thin eternity band (or half of one) that was slightly contoured so it sits flush with the e-ring. The way the ring is made getting a regular straight band would leave a small gap. What I loved about the band I found was that it was so thin I would probably get one to put on each side of the ring and still it wouldn''t look bulky. I believe it was made by Jaffe but I''m not 100% sure. Who knows though, I may not even get a wedding band for my e-ring. I may just get a right hand eternity band. I''m looking to see if Tacori has anything that matches my ring.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
WOW. Your ring is STUNNING. I am not bezel kind of girl but your ring is making me rethink . i love the detailing on it...its GORGEOUS i can''t stop coming back to look at it!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hei! This one makes style news! ... there are few 8-prong rings around, none in a designer line like this that I know of and rarely this inspired. Wonderful choice
1.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Brwnidgurl511, do you mind posting a "hand shot" showing the gallery of the ring? I want to see how high the ring sits off your finger. How do you feel about the height of the ring? I only have my ring for about a year and already I am seriously considering your setting.
20.gif
I''ve already told my husband. Poor guy...

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Leila, I''m sorry but I''m not quite sure what you mean by "gallery" of the ring. But here are some pics of what I think you mean
35.gif

1f0f59f3.jpg

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Leila, like you I was also worried that the diamond might sit too high. I never saw the ring in person before I purchased it so I was a bit nervous. I actually had second thoughts about it but I just crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. I''m so glad I didn''t change my mind. I haven''t had any problems with the ring getting in the way or being banged around.

2dbde300.jpg

lili

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Like the others, I thought that it was more than 1.25 ct. I adored the way surrounding diamonds make the ring look like a flower as well as increasing the diameter of the center diamond. Very unique.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
absolutely stunning!! and a very unique setting!! i love those tacoris.... congratulations to you and your man! semper fi
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results