shape
carat
color
clarity

My e-ring from nice Ice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
brwn, your ring is really beautiful! the setting shows the stone soooo well, and it looks huge!
36.gif

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That is a gorgeous setting. I love it. So beautiful. Congrats on your engagement.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2005 4:44
6.gif
5 AM
Author: brwnidgurl511
Close up hand shot:

IMG_0131.jpg
Had to quote this... Don''t you all think that browneyedgirl''s ring looks like the one on the Bachelorette?????

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Brwnidgurl511, thanks for profile pictures. I totally love this setting!
30.gif
I already e-mailed niceice and am awaiting a response. I''m concerned about the height though. My diamond is 1.5 carats and I hope the setting used to accomodate a larger stone won''t have more height to it. My current setting is about 8mm tall already. Could you measure the height on your ring, please? And also if you don''t mind sharing, is there anything at all that you don''t like about your setting? Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is simply stunning.
I love the setting.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,very nice ,thats a neat setting.

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
brwnidgurl511-

i am in love with your setting. i''ve searched all over the tacori site and can''t find it. do you have any further information on it? the name or style number?

do you find that enough light gets to the underneath side of the diamond?

oh my i just love this!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is a pretty ring!!!

36.gif
I love it
36.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty! I love the setting. You''re so lucky to have tiny fingers. I''ll trade ya
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
jennyann, I believe you can see pics of the setting at Soloman Bros.

Good luck!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope! I''m glad you found us before you made the purchase at Costco. Not that it would have been detrimental or anything, I think they have a certain standard they adhere to, but I think you made a much wiser choice by choosing one of the PS vendors. Nice Ice is definitely top notch!

YOur setting is gorgeous!! Now that''s a (sorta) bezel setting I could get used to! I''ve never seen one quite so unique. Enjoy your new sparkly and congratulations!

~kmom
35.gif

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Leila, I''m sorry but I haven''t been able to find a darn ruler in this house so I haven''t measured the height. I hope you were able to get some info from NiceIce regarding the ring. In my opinion though, I don''t think the setting is too high at all. I haven''t had any problems of it getting in the way. I totally love the ring and wouldn''t trade it in for the world
30.gif

Jennyann2, I originally found the setting on the Soloman Brothers website. But I purchased the ring through NiceIce. They''re AWESOME and great to work with!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh my my my!!! It looks HUGE!!!
30.gif
30.gif
And I LOVE the setting! I haven''t seen that one yet, I''m going to go check out the website you suggested right now ;-) lol.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Brwnidgurl511, thanks for your help. Robin and Todd gave me the info I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast a response I got from them. The height on the setting is 8mm, which is the same as my current one. I''m going to think about it. I''ll be sure to share with you all if I go ahead with it. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results