carat
color
clarity

#JOTW MGR did what? Traded her diamond?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1485352194|4119535 said:
Congratulations, MGR!!!!! :appl: :appl: I can't wait to see this beauty you've picked out and I hope you'll post MANY pictures! Your set was to die for already, so I can't even imagine what this iteration will look like!

Thanks Logan - might prompt another impromptu dinner to share! I thought the last time we met that I was dead set against doing this. Funny how fickle we can be - lol!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial|1485353009|4119539 said:
Congratulations MGR!!! That ACA looks phenomenal and it is going to be stunning in your three stone ring. I am SO excited for you and I totally get the need to work these decisions out for yourself before posting about it. To me these super ideal cut diamonds are something special and I just know you are going to love it.

Oh, Sundial, so glad you popped in! Isn't it amazing to think back to all the diamond deals and trades we've all done through the years? I know you are enjoying your new stone and I'm counting on your vote of confidence that I'll love this new stone as well! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1485354803|4119550 said:
Congrats :clap: It's a gorgeous stone and I know you will be completely thrilled!

Thanks so much BrightIce! Now that the choice has been made I am very anxious to have the ring. Hopefully it won't be too much longer! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i am so happy for you MGR. So happy. :wavey: :appl: :dance: I CANNOT WAIT. I know it will be beautiful and stunning and everything you want it to be. Congratulations!!!! If anyone deserves this, its you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PierreBear|1485354886|4119551 said:
Congratulations and yes thanks for sharing that wonderful story! We are all very excited for you and can't wait to see the results. It's so great to hear that you are keeping your beautiful setting too.

Thanks so much - I am glad that it worked out for me to keep my setting - I've already thrown several in a drawer through the years so at least I don't have to waste this one!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats MGR!! :love: :appl: I can't wait to see your stunning stone once you get her!! I think it was very smart of you to think it out over time because mistakes usually tend to happen when people rush into things! Sounds like you EXACTLY what you wanted and I'm so happy for you! :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
carbonfan|1485355718|4119555 said:
I am so thrilled for you, MGR!! I can identify with the quandary you went through (it sounds all too familiar, actually! ;)) and I think you made a tremendously wonderful choice. At some point you can't deny your gut instinct, and good for you for following your heart! Your stone looks phenomenal and Whiteflash ACAs are truly amazing!! I can't wait to see more photos once you receive the ring. Congratulations again!!! :clap:

Thanks CarbonFan - I know you made a beautiful choice for yourself! Hope my story has that same happy ending!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1485360268|4119590 said:
i am so happy for you MGR. So happy. :wavey: :appl: :dance: I CANNOT WAIT. I know it will be beautiful and stunning and everything you want it to be. Congratulations!!!! If anyone deserves this, its you.

LLJsmom - you make me sniffle! Your words are so thoughtful and kind and I so appreciate it. Too bad you are all the way across the country - you do a good job with a camera as well!

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117|1485360382|4119593 said:
Congrats MGR!! :love: :appl: I can't wait to see your stunning stone once you get her!! I think it was very smart of you to think it out over time because mistakes usually tend to happen when people rush into things! Sounds like you EXACTLY what you wanted and I'm so happy for you! :appl: :appl:

I could have tried to sell my stone and then look for something. However, I sincerely doubted that the timing would work out and I was probably right. I looked at stones for almost a year while trying to make up my mind exactly what I wanted so I could have spent a long time with no ring! I've no regrets about the process though and just feel so lucky that it has all worked out way!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy and excited for you MGR!! When do we...er, I mean you get to see this gorgeous ring? :lol: :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: Congrats MissGot(new)Rocks! It's fantastic that WF was able to fulfill this dream of yours; can't wait to see your new bling! :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1485361663|4119602 said:
I'm so happy and excited for you MGR!! When do we...er, I mean you get to see this gorgeous ring? :lol: :appl:

Thanks Bonfire - the ring is being shipped today!!!! I will get it tomorrow but will wait for my husband to get home to open it with him. After all, it is my engagement ring though it has been through many reiterations - ha!!

I'll get pics posted just as soon as I can!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1485362150|4119604 said:
:appl: :appl: Congrats MissGot(new)Rocks! It's fantastic that WF was able to fulfill this dream of yours; can't wait to see your new bling! :wavey:

Thanks - love your sense of humor! I am beyond pleased so far - thanks for your good wishes!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm SO pleased for you! Congratulations on your new beauty - can't wait to see this on your finger!

(...and I'm kinda jealous, too....)

:bigsmile:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b|1485380471|4119790 said:
I'm SO pleased for you! Congratulations on your new beauty - can't wait to see this on your finger!

(...and I'm kinda jealous, too....)

:bigsmile:

Thank you Mrs B! I appreciate your kind words but you have a pretty nice collection of diamonds yourself!! :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited for you. I can feel your excitement coming through the screen. Ha. Enjoy your new ring! :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1485387105|4119836 said:
So excited for you. I can feel your excitement coming through the screen. Ha. Enjoy your new ring! :wavey:

Thank you so much - I am quite excited and anxious to get this ring!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow that's perfection ....giving me goose bumps!! So thrilled for you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ariel144|1485388288|4119846 said:
Oh wow that's perfection ....giving me goose bumps!! So thrilled for you.

Thank you so much - I have to keep making myself move away from the computer so I can get some stuff done - ha! Reminds me of the anticipation of being a kid at Christmas!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: It looks PERFECT!!! You know, I still think of your ring from time to time because adding small sidestones is one of my top choices if I ever should reset!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1485402087|4119960 said:
:love: :love: :love: It looks PERFECT!!! You know, I still think of your ring from time to time because adding small sidestones is one of my top choices if I ever should reset!

Thank you DS! So glad you like the new stone! Since you have the haloed ring now, a three stone is certainly another option. I have surely enjoyed mine and just couldn't bring myself to give it up when given the choice. I just know that one day you will land on the perfect setting for your beautiful AVR!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

OMG MGR, you're killing us! Please get that ring already and share hundreds of bling photos pretty please!!! We need cheering up here desperately and your ring is just what we need right now! :love: :appl: :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1485387777|4119841 said:
Let's see if these Whiteflash glamour shots upload. . . .wow - just wow!!!

OMG!! That is perfection <3

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks girls - I am really excited! Should be delivered today but I will wait until we are both home this evening to open it. Unfortunately, I might not be home tonight but I promise pictures as soon as I can!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: oh MGR, the last thing you should be concerned about is how fast you can post pictures on PS!! Enjoy this wonderful feeling of anticipation and the reveal with your DH! :love: :wavey:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGOMGOMG!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY, THRILLED, EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!! It looks perfect and it should be! WF better make it perfect for MGR. I love the yellow gold and it's so so PERFECT. :dance: :dance: :dance: I can't wait for you to slip that baby on your finger. It is just EVERYTHING. :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's beautiful. beautiful.beautiful.!! :love: :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

As usual, excellent loot. :love: :appl: Enjoy!!

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is very exciting! It looks amazing, I'm so happy for you MGR and can't wait to see your beautiful ACA on your hand! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results