Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
 Pics!!

9.gif

Yssie-B1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG thanks to Sheerah and Vera, Debi, Joe at WF!!

Centre is 2.7 J SI2 (pronged feather inclusion) 54/62/34.5/40.8
Sides are 0.43 each, J SI1 54/61/34/40.8

Ring and band are size4

Yssie-B2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie-B3.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie-B4.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie-B5.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie-B6.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Handshots!

Both rings are sz4

YssieH1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YssieH3.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YssieH4.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YssieH5.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YssieH6.jpg

HavocBride

Rough_Rock
Wow! The stones are so brilliant!

Also, I really like the prongs on this setting... I've never seen six prongs on a three-stone before!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YssieH7.jpg

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
WOW! The ring looks absolutely HUGE! Just Stunning! And great pics too! Enjoy that amazing ring!
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New ring is 2.5mm (top), band is 2mm.

YssieH8.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YssieH10.jpg

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! It''s perfect!! I love love love it. Drool!
30.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one
1.gif

YssieH9.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Havoc, Betty, and Kribbie!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I was patiently waiting for you to post all your pictures before saying that I thought I died and went to PS heaven when I saw your ring. It is absolutely perfect, plus huge, which is always a good thing. Look great on your pretty hand. I L
30.gif
VE it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous! Are you pleased?

I don''t really feel like I get a good feel for the color of the metal in the pics - is it darker than plated?

Tell us again about the center stone - been so long I forgot the specs!

Yay for you!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Can you remind us of the proportions?

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful and blingalicious! a perfect combo!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I am breathless!!!!
30.gif

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
$#@$%**%$#@$$%!!!!!

Yssie, I seriously about fainted when I saw these photos, especially the first hand shot. OMG. GASP. LOVE. I have so much ring envy it''s unbelievable!

This is officially my new favorite PS ring!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
And yes, proportions please! I adore 3 stone rings where the sides really showcase the center stone, and I''m always trying to get a good feel for the proportions that really look right, as these do.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thanks tigian
9.gif
specs updated!

MissGR - I''m THRILLED!! It looks perfect, and I''m loving wearing it around
30.gif
(it''s been a looong time!)

Thank you, sweetpea and uppy!

Redhead - I just about fainted, too
4.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, it is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!! It looks wonderful on you!!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, luv!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, my thoughts.

Mostly a circulation of "ooh"s, "ahh"s, and "mmm"s right now
11.gif

First, the stones are gorgeous. WF pronged the inclusion, so up close you can see only the littlest bit of wispy line poking out from under a prong. This SI2 was a seriously nice find!

The J colour: is really, honestly, SO not an issue. My stone, unlike dreamer's, has a definite "cream" cast to the pavilion, but face-up it's like looking at a different stone altogether. The sidestones are Js too, and they all match very well, which leads me to believe that the sidestones are perhaps on the lower end of the J gamut, while the centre is a "higher" J - or, at least, higher than the sides! The colours these things emit are amazing, and there's no leaning toward yellows/reds/oranges over blues/greens - confirms my thoughts that J just isn't yet tinted enough to start seeing those effects. The light output from this 2.7 is so different from my old 2ct - the larger facets throw out these big, bold flashes of white and colour that stun you from 15ft away
10.gif
I've been having FI wear it and wiggle his pinky around and enjoying the view from across the room
5.gif

The unplated 18k nickel-wg is beautiful. Liane's set was my inspiration for colour, and I'm SO glad I went through with it! It's a soft, buttery yellow, which one person could descibe as light yellow while another calls it off-white - it spans that intermediary precisely. Against skin with yellow undertones it's really lovely - platinum is so steely it's almost blue on my skin, yellow gold is too rich, this is perfect. No bears. The profile view has the effect I wanted: from the side, the metal and the tint of the main stones match almost perfectly (the stones are less tinted).

The setting is in almost exactly the same design as my old plat. ring, only with bigger stones, but I do see some differences: first, the prongs are thinner, though I'm not sure if they were made thinner or if it's a property of gold vs. plat. Second, the stones are higher (centre is 0.6mm off the trellis bottom, sides are 0.8mm) - so I can see the culets of all three stones while wearing a wedding band. BIG plus! Though I must say, I'm still adjusting to having it on my finger and not knocking it everywhere, and a how-low-can-you-go setting like I had before would be marginally less prone to getting beaten up.

The SIZE... the diamond was gigantic when I put it on a couple of days ago for the first time, now two days later it looks very proportional
12.gif
The proportions of centre to side are the same as I had before, so when I first put it on it wasn't so much "wow, the stone is huge" as "wow, the eye opened wide!" (I think the three stones together look a bit like an eye
5.gif
) I love it!! FI's first words were "home sweet home", and that's exactly what it feels like. This is my 'wedding set' and I know I'll be happy with it for a long time. I feel like this ring looks more like an 'artsy piece' than an engagement ring, with the design and gold colour and vaguely tinted stones...

This was my last shot to get it right for at least ten years. I think I nailed it
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results