shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This pearl pendant turned out way bigger than I was expecting. Keep or give away/gift? I’m afraid it’s too big and “cutesy” - then again, I’m not a big necklace wearer, so may just need to get used to it?
IMG_1435.jpeg
IMG_1432.jpeg

Cool concept. I can you adjust the chain length? Maybe try it closer to your neckline.

jewelryjen

Shiny_Rock
Here’s the finished collab with David K. The sapphire isn’t precision cut or fancy but it belonged to my late Mom, so it’s hugely sentimental. It’s on its way to me. :)
IMG_1506.jpeg

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Here’s the finished collab with David K. The sapphire isn’t precision cut or fancy but it belonged to my late Mom, so it’s hugely sentimental. It’s on its way to me. :)
IMG_1506.jpeg

Very lovely!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1506.jpeg

I find this so beautiful—I love celestial pieces!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1506.jpeg

Aww I love this and the sentiment behind it!! Much happiness wearing it @jewelryjen

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1506.jpeg

Love this and the sentimentality behind it. I hope every time you wear it, you feel her warm presence with you.

jewelryjen

Shiny_Rock
Love this and the sentimentality behind it. I hope every time you wear it, you feel her warm presence with you.

Thank you!! I really appreciate the kind sentiments, she hasn’t been gone that long and she’s deeply missed.

I’m glad y’all can enjoy it with me.

jewelryjen

Shiny_Rock
This pearl pendant turned out way bigger than I was expecting. Keep or give away/gift? I’m afraid it’s too big and “cutesy” - then again, I’m not a big necklace wearer, so may just need to get used to it?
IMG_1435.jpeg
IMG_1432.jpeg

Love!!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Eli22, that's more edgy than cutesy. Give it a chance?
Thanks for the input @Ibrakeforpossums ! I think I may just need to wear it more/get used to it!

Personally I believe it is a very lovely pendant and it is something I would consider buying myself, in white metal.

However I would want a custom chain that is adjustable to suit different necklines.

The chain as it is would be too long for my liking personally.

DK :kiss2:
Thank you @dk168 ! The necklace is in WG but the lightning bolt is YG (long story). The chain has 3 length adjustment hoops (not sure what the proper term is for those). This was on the longest, so I’ll try different lengths!

I think it is more edgy too. I think it's probably something that is more taste specific. Do you like it enough to give it a chance?
Thanks @elizat ! I think you’re right - I am just not used to bigger/statement pieces, especially on my neck (I have a lot of dainty necklaces) - I love the concept, maybe just not on me (yet) ::) will see if it grows on me!

Cool concept. I can you adjust the chain length? Maybe try it closer to your neckline.
Thank you @lulu_ma ! I thought this was a fun use of an “imperfect” pearl! I will try the different lengths (there are 3 adjustments)

Thank you @jewelryjen ! =)2 I LOVE your sunny sapphire pendant, BTW. What a wonderful way to remember your mom <3

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Eli22 an adjustable chain, way to go!!!

I love that pendant as it is big and the design is very cute! :kiss2:

DK :))

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the input @Ibrakeforpossums ! I think I may just need to wear it more/get used to it!

Thank you @dk168 ! The necklace is in WG but the lightning bolt is YG (long story). The chain has 3 length adjustment hoops (not sure what the proper term is for those). This was on the longest, so I’ll try different lengths!

Thanks @elizat ! I think you’re right - I am just not used to bigger/statement pieces, especially on my neck (I have a lot of dainty necklaces) - I love the concept, maybe just not on me (yet) ::) will see if it grows on me!

Thank you @lulu_ma ! I thought this was a fun use of an “imperfect” pearl! I will try the different lengths (there are 3 adjustments)

Thank you @jewelryjen ! =)2 I LOVE your sunny sapphire pendant, BTW. What a wonderful way to remember your mom <3

I love it, and agree trying it at a shorter length would help. The length you're wearing it at in the photo is a bit of an awkward no man's land.
IMG_1435.jpeg
IMG_1432.jpeg

I love it! Shortening the chain a notch or two will definitely help.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
OMC pendant on ebay, I want this and I can't.

jewelryjen

Shiny_Rock

Aw, ty! <3

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Eli22 an adjustable chain, way to go!!!

I love that pendant as it is big and the design is very cute! :kiss2:

DK :))
Thanks, DK!!

I love it, and agree trying it at a shorter length would help. The length you're wearing it at in the photo is a bit of an awkward no man's land.

I love it! Shortening the chain a notch or two will definitely help.

Thanks Lala - I will definitely experiment with different lengths!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, okay, okay….just purchased. I am officially in ban island the next year. Victorian, Moonstone, old mine cuts, dangle.

I am screaming!!!
She’s all mine, mine, mine!!

IMG_0340.jpeg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, okay, okay….just purchased. I am officially in ban island the next year. Victorian, Moonstone, old mine cuts, dangle.

I am screaming!!!

IMG_0340.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous!! I missed out on a stunning moonstone ring this morning. The seller had agreed to sell it to a dealer right before I messaged her. :cry2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am screaming!!!

IMG_0340.jpeg

Wow!! They’re amazing @ean !!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! I missed out on a stunning moonstone ring this morning. The seller had agreed to sell it to a dealer right before I messaged her. :cry2:
I’ve been looking for a moonstone piece for AGES and this was love at first sight. My first moonstone piece!! Ugh, that sucks. Dealers are too quick sometimes. Hopefully it doesn’t pop up somewhere with an inflated price tag.

Wow!! They’re amazing @ean !!

Thanks! My first moonstone piece! I’ve been so bad this year. Lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results