shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

M

maru8888777

New Burmese ruby ring a little over a carat in a vintage gold setting that I am enjoying with my ruby eternity band =)2

I love this! Can you say more about it?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this pretty little band with a slight curve on eBay. I like that there is still a slight gap.
IMG_7057.jpeg IMG_7057.jpeg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had been looking at a pair of earrings I posted here and they sold apparently right before I paid for them. So then I was looking at EBay and found this ring.

It was meant to be!!! Pretty colors and love the detailing of the petals/flowers.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I get another contract, I would celebrate with another piece of jewellery from Chopard, most likely to be a pendant, the one with Sun, Moon and Star, or a Happy Heart.

DK :))

Pumpkin Sparkles

Rough_Rock
Haven’t posted in a while, but this is my latest pawn shop find (not many finds in my area). I was very blessed it was there for a very long time so I got it for a song! Tests in the tourmaline/garnet on presidium gem tester! But the color is captivating

Attachments

• B7C45078-D3A1-423C-B461-DCF47DE1EB47.jpeg
    B7C45078-D3A1-423C-B461-DCF47DE1EB47.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 Thank you so much! That’s our pup Maggie an Morgan the kitty, who we took in when my dad became sick and passed away. He was a stray who my dad would feed. One day my dad was sitting outside and Morgan jumped up on his lap. He is seriously the sweetest, best tempered cat ever ❤️

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
So pretty. Love the color combination. Looks lovely on you.

Thank you & apologies for my tardy reply. It’s very easy to wear and it looks good on a thick or thin chain.
My jeweller wants me to wear it with my pearl strands for added bling/enhancement but I’m worried the gold parts of the enhancer might damage the pearls.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you & apologies for my tardy reply. It’s very easy to wear and it looks good on a thick or thin chain.
My jeweller wants me to wear it with my pearl strands for added bling/enhancement but I’m worried the gold parts of the enhancer might damage the pearls.

Glad you are enjoying it! While it would look lovely on pearls I would be afraid to damage them too.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please help me decide!

I'm finally moving forward with my long-planned ruby halo diamond ring but still torn on whether to use round diamond or oval diamond (I own both but still within return period for oval diamond) -- if you have comments/opinions, please share!

IMG_2994.jpeg IMG_3022.jpeg

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Please help me decide!

I'm finally moving forward with my long-planned ruby halo diamond ring but still torn on whether to use round diamond or oval diamond (I own both but still within return period for oval diamond) -- if you have comments/opinions, please share!

I like it with the round diamond!! Just seems to flow better, and reminds me of a pretty flower

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oval!!!!
:love:
Please help me decide!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please help me decide!

I LOVE the oval

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Please help me decide!

Oval! It’s amazing! You start a new thread with a poll! I love polls lol.

Please help me decide!

I prefer the oval!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ditto for the oval.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Round gets my vote! I like the warmth of it with the rubies, and the facet structure seems to go better. Also, it looks like too few rubies around the oval for my taste.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please help me decide!

I love the color of the round paired with the rubies, and the cut on the round looks really excellent. But the oval looks very scrumptious too so there is no wrong turn here.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Please help me decide!

Both lovely so you can’t go wrong there. I prefer the round. Can’t wait to see what you decide and see it set! Love the rubies color!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your input @Star gazer @Rfisher @Asscherhalo_lover @Mreader @AllAboardTheBlingTrain @Lookinagain @RMOO @dreamer_dachsie @rcjtraveler !

I do have 2 more rubies and would send all 10 to DK -- the Round is a CBI so really top cut but I have to admit a preference for the Oval -- the Round is an E and the Oval is a D with SBF -- somehow the Round diamond with round ruby melee is just *so round* to my eye, as compared with the Oval diamond with rubies which looks so much more interesting to me, like there's a story behind it ... I guess that's my answer ha.

You guys are the best :)

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your input @Star gazer @Rfisher @Asscherhalo_lover @Mreader @AllAboardTheBlingTrain @Lookinagain @RMOO @dreamer_dachsie @rcjtraveler !

I do have 2 more rubies and would send all 10 to DK -- the Round is a CBI so really top cut but I have to admit a preference for the Oval -- the Round is an E and the Oval is a D with SBF -- somehow the Round diamond with round ruby melee is just *so round* to my eye, as compared with the Oval diamond with rubies which looks so much more interesting to me, like there's a story behind it ... I guess that's my answer ha.

Ooh please start a ‘making of’ thread? If your comfortable?
I’d love to see more of this project you are doing and hear your ideas and all the details and your musings. More pictures of these stones? Like a lot of pictures!

You can even say ‘Rfisher don’t give me any unsolicited design thoughts or opinions I just dont care to hear them’ and I’ll listen. I promise. I’ll just sit and watch the lovelies. :lol:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock

Go with your gut-you'll be happier. Either way, it will be gorgeous! The additional rubies will do the trick for the oval! Please, start a thread on this future beauty when you get your cads.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results