shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Soo I just acquired this gorgeous emerald diamond ring set in platinum, preloved by the lovely @stonewell
Here she is! 20200428_082217.jpg 20200428_082209.jpg
She is worn as a RHR.

@bling_dream19 It looks fabulous on you!! Thanks for being so wonderful to work with throughout; it was such a pleasure rehoming this ring with you. I am also thrilled that this beauty will be a piece that gets worn more than sitting in my jewelry box.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m excited to finally be joining this thread. I’m having Jeff White cut me a mahenge spinel. One of these little beauties will soon be mine. :mrgreen:

4A49E416-B667-4BA6-ADBD-E7F24A73EEE9.jpeg

3F5368D4-16B2-485E-A3FD-1483C00BC3E1.jpeg

What a stunning piece of rough!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@CSpan I've gone through periods where some earrings caused irritation. ( Fortunately doesn't last long). I love earrings, wear them every day. I tend to like smaller studs, and these looked so cute!
Now, I am absolutely , for sure, done buying for awhile. I just bought this french cut sapphire eternity today. I am feeling some guilt, but I HAD too! It was just too perfect.
I'm on a total ban after this !
20200421_011425.jpg

Omg I love this!! Is this from a particular designer? LOL want one of my own :kiss2:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
You could always make them an offer. Who knows, maybe they have some flexibility on the price.

Alternately, this pair is similar and a lot cheaper at $2,500. If you want the link you can message me via LT so it doesn’t get poached.
upload_2019-4-30_0-3-18.jpeg

Is this still available?

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
@CSpan I've gone through periods where some earrings caused irritation. ( Fortunately doesn't last long). I love earrings, wear them every day. I tend to like smaller studs, and these looked so cute!
Now, I am absolutely , for sure, done buying for awhile. I just bought this french cut sapphire eternity today. I am feeling some guilt, but I HAD too! It was just too perfect.
I'm on a total ban after this !
20200421_011425.jpg

Yeah, I need to be a regular wearer I guess.

I'm so glad it is there, I'm dying. That band is perfection and the condition is insane. Swoon frenchies

@CSpan , I have been having that same problem! I am trying to wear my studs daily again in an attempt to”toughen” up my ears. And @CHRISTY-DANIELLE , I adore that sapphire band. So beautiful!

Joining the stud regime

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 I hope you don't mind me linking your thread here. She is too gorgeous not to share.:love:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/meet-uisce.231677/

Not at all!!
Not sure how I missed half of the posts on this thread.
Playing catch up is fun!!
So many creative ideas, and beautiful pieces! :kiss2:
Thank you for your kind words regarding my sweet EC. Our current situation during this pandemic has robbed me of being able to enjoy my diamonds.
Every weekend I get to wear them is a treat!
Hope all is well!!
Stay safe & healthy!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful- the stone AND the story <3
I love emerald cuts and to have it with such a romantic, lovely memory, sigh...

Awe!! Thank you!!
Deco Decadence is blingalicious! I love Art Deco/Gatsby EVERYTHING! I’m so thrilled to see that style becoming more popular, again!
You have quite the collection going on, there! I can’t wait to see your next purchase!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man oh man, lol so my first thought was I like them ALL! lol but I understand- decision time.
I kept going back to the asscher band b/c it's a great "everyday" piece that would go with anything & everything, right? But then that oval.... what are the specs on that?

Asscher band, for me! What did you choose?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just picked up my mother’s day gift to myself... a vintage ~18.5 carat super clean tourmaline and diamond ring in platinum and I’m over the moon for it! It’s my absolute favorite peacock blue green color! Here’s comes the photo bomb...
0677E3C7-D94F-4617-8B5E-D38B3F4888B0.jpeg 1DE1E335-E5B4-407D-A8FE-F4AE3FEC8A09.jpeg 928A69A4-DF0D-49E2-B56A-D7794289B77D.jpeg 64139255-A5A7-423E-B06B-515D0504A325.jpeg 36EAA1A0-A0FD-4F58-8650-699800B306BE.jpeg 4FC62D92-3131-4B1A-A436-6FE17704FA6E.jpeg

Absolutely stunning!!! :kiss2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't resist this one... bought it and declared it to be a wedding present to myself! It's going to be a fabulously blingy RHR. This thing is huge! With halo, it's 23 x 17 mm.

You may have seen it recently on Caysie's instagram, it was part of her personal collection but she decided needed a new home where it would be worn more often.

Antique marquise/rose cut cluster ring, ~2.75 ctw. Platinum and 18 kt YG.

antique marquis.png

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
I should also add that DH & I discussed an upgrade for my ER. Not to trade Uisce in for a larger stone, but to purchase a larger center diamond, and find a friend to match her for earrings. ;)2
That is a distant possibility, much farther into the future.
The fact that he supports the idea is positive. He is even “ok” with a trade up option, if we ever find a stone that moves us more than Uisce. I’m not looking to replace her, so I’m focused on the idea of matching her for earrings, and purchasing a larger EC for my ER.
Everything in due time. I am focused, presently, on my bespoke setting project for my Vintage Cut Asschers.
:bigsmile:
Awe!! Thank you!!
Deco Decadence is blingalicious! I love Art Deco/Gatsby EVERYTHING! I’m so thrilled to see that style becoming more popular, again!
You have quite the collection going on, there! I can’t wait to see your next purchase!

: ) Thank you! I'm so happy to see it making a comeback too, I love the style and history. I've tried a few Edwardian pieces and just don't love them the way I do Deco.... there's just something about it ; ) I've got something exciting in the works now, trying to be patient....

Keep us posted on your projects!
It sounds like you have 2 very special "diamonds" in your life : )

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Omg I love this!! Is this from a particular designer? LOL want one of my own :kiss2:

Thank you @annagene12 , it arrived in the mail a couple days ago, and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement! This one is vintage, platinum, sz 5.5. It's a hunt honestly, to find one in good condition, the right size and decent price! I had another one, I really liked, but the sapphires were more square cut, I've found the French cuts are harder to find. I was considering have Sako just make me one, but then I found this one! So if you enjoy the hunt: check IG, Etsy, Ruby Lane, LT. If you want one made, I would ask Sako.
20200430_105252.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m excited to finally be joining this thread. I’m having Jeff White cut me a mahenge spinel. One of these little beauties will soon be mine. :mrgreen:

4A49E416-B667-4BA6-ADBD-E7F24A73EEE9.jpeg

3F5368D4-16B2-485E-A3FD-1483C00BC3E1.jpeg

Yummy @elle_71125, what’s your expected size, shape?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @annagene12 , it arrived in the mail a couple days ago, and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement! This one is vintage, platinum, sz 5.5. It's a hunt honestly, to find one in good condition, the right size and decent price! I had another one, I really liked, but the sapphires were more square cut, I've found the French cuts are harder to find. I was considering have Sako just make me one, but then I found this one! So if you enjoy the hunt: check IG, Etsy, Ruby Lane, LT. If you want one made, I would ask Sako.
20200430_105252.jpg

It is fabulous! I have large fingers so it’s rare that eternities, especially vintage ones, are around in my size!!! See why you love it
Question though - who is Sako?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results