shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

It's here!! Not exactly glamour shots on my part, but it's really lovely, and fits the ring finger on both hands, which makes it more versatile.

The tone of the yellow gold is really rich, so the oec picks up a bit more tint than I had hoped, but I guess that's just the price I'll have to pay.

20240611_155822.jpg20240611_155707.jpg20240611_123337.jpg

That is a great ring! I love it.

Yes I did, but it’s pretty over the top. I need to post pictures and get some advice. Need to find the energy. I’m still in active treatment and pretty exhausted, so haven’t been able to be very active. I’ll see if I can post a picture. 99489-4.jpeg

I mean, it’s definitely over the top in the right ways! Phenomenal! Would love hand shots when you are feeling better. Hugs.

I will. Then you will see what I mean!

I hope you feel better soon. I think the ring is so fabulous as-is and doubt your photos will convince me otherwise!

The French cut band arrived! I think it's extremely comfortable and it looks well-made to me. It doesn't seem nearly as over-the-top as I was worried it would and to me it looks like it could be an everyday piece? What do you all think? Again, this was $5k on The Real Real from Neil Lane Couture and is supposedly 3.05ctw French cuts and 0.75ctw rounds. It's 80F/27C outside today so this is as big as my fingers will get and it fits my middle, index, and thumb on both hands. I don't have any other jewelry with me right now to see how it looks with my other rings but I have until June 23 to return it and will be reunited with the rest of my jewelry before then.

1718230827528.png

1718230866699.png

1718230884533.png

1718230933057.png

1718230954847.png

1718230975410.png

1718231579218.png

1718231596529.png

1718231613427.png

The rest of my rings:
1718231873524.png

I confess when I saw photos (closeup, detailed) I thought it might be too much. Photographs are deceiving - it's all a matter of scale. I think it looks lovely on your hand!

The French cut band arrived! I think it's extremely comfortable and it looks well-made to me. It doesn't seem nearly as over-the-top as I was worried it would and to me it looks like it could be an everyday piece? What do you all think? Again, this was $5k on The Real Real from Neil Lane Couture and is supposedly 3.05ctw French cuts and 0.75ctw rounds. It's 80F/27C outside today so this is as big as my fingers will get and it fits my middle, index, and thumb on both hands. I don't have any other jewelry with me right now to see how it looks with my other rings but I have until June 23 to return it and will be reunited with the rest of my jewelry before then.

1718230827528.png

1718230866699.png

1718230884533.png

1718230933057.png

1718230954847.png

1718230975410.png

1718231579218.png

1718231596529.png

1718231613427.png

The rest of my rings:
1718231873524.png

I really like it, it seems to perform really well, and it looks great on your hand. And the flexibility of being able to wear it on multiple fingers is fantastic. But let me ask you, is this what you actually want? Is it going to satisfy the FC itch? It's definitely a bargain compared to retail, but it's not a screaming deal. I'm glad you have some time to think on it.

1718230827528.png

1718230866699.png

1718230884533.png

1718230933057.png

1718230954847.png

1718230975410.png

1718231579218.png

1718231596529.png

1718231613427.png

The rest of my rings:
1718231873524.png

It’s lovely as it is. You have the hands to show it off perfectly.

@newtojewels it looks stunning on your hand and much more delicate than the TRR pics. I think it looks very expensive and it absolutely fits with your other pieces. I love the versatility of wearing it on so many fingers.

But only keep it if you looooove it and can’t imagine sending it back! I usually know if it’s true love right away.

I confess when I saw photos (closeup, detailed) I thought it might be too much. Photographs are deceiving - it's all a matter of scale. I think it looks lovely on your hand!

I was worried about the same thing! But I think my big hands make any ring look small :lol: Thank you!

@newtojewels It’s beautiful!!

Thank you!

I really like it, it seems to perform really well, and it looks great on your hand. And the flexibility of being able to wear it on multiple fingers is fantastic. But let me ask you, is this what you actually want? Is it going to satisfy the FC itch? It's definitely a bargain compared to retail, but it's not a screaming deal. I'm glad you have some time to think on it.

I always end up measuring my words when I post things here, somewhat because I want an unbiased opinion.

When I opened the box my first thought was "wow, that's really really pretty and surprisingly delicate". And when I was walking around outside with it, it kept catching my eye in a sparkly but not over-the-top-way -- which I was not expecting to think about this ring! I was originally wondering if it would be relegated to special occasion only but it really is so comfortable that I think I would be able to wear it almost every day. I also think it would have a lot of longevity in that it seems like a style that I won't age out of or feel a need to upgrade. But it's also the most I've spent on a piece of jewelry and the other time I spent close to that was with the tourmaline ring in my avatar. I knew going in that that one wasn't a good deal but I had been admiring it for literally years. I also know this French cut ring isn't the deal of the century, but I thought it was a good price for what it is. Maybe I'm wrong, though!

It’s lovely as it is. You have the hands to show it off perfectly.

Thank you!

@newtojewels it looks stunning on your hand and much more delicate than the TRR pics. I think it looks very expensive and it absolutely fits with your other pieces. I love the versatility of wearing it on so many fingers.

But only keep it if you looooove it and can’t imagine sending it back! I usually know if it’s true love right away.

Yes, it was surprisingly delicate! The photos on TRR really don't do it any justice.

I'm a bit more cautious than immediate true love in general. I think that you've commented before on my little transitional drop earrings? https://www.pricescope.com/communit...op-earrings-gia-certified-g-vs2-h-vs1.280323/ I liked them right away and was immediately surprised by the fun rainbows in the sun since I hadn't seen any well-cut old cuts in person, but it wasn't true love at first sight. I knew that they would be very versatile, though, and I've worn them almost every day since buying them -- and now I do love them! I think this ring will probably end up in the same situation but I am glad that I have time to think about it. I wish there were always a 2 week return policy with every vendor for those of us who need a little longer to fall in love!

I was worried about the same thing! But I think my big hands make any ring look small :lol: Thank you!

Thank you!

I always end up measuring my words when I post things here, somewhat because I want an unbiased opinion.

When I opened the box my first thought was "wow, that's really really pretty and surprisingly delicate". And when I was walking around outside with it, it kept catching my eye in a sparkly but not over-the-top-way -- which I was not expecting to think about this ring! I was originally wondering if it would be relegated to special occasion only but it really is so comfortable that I think I would be able to wear it almost every day. I also think it would have a lot of longevity in that it seems like a style that I won't age out of or feel a need to upgrade. But it's also the most I've spent on a piece of jewelry and the other time I spent close to that was with the tourmaline ring in my avatar. I knew going in that that one wasn't a good deal but I had been admiring it for literally years. I also know this French cut ring isn't the deal of the century, but I thought it was a good price for what it is. Maybe I'm wrong, though!

Thank you!

Yes, it was surprisingly delicate! The photos on TRR really don't do it any justice.

I'm a bit more cautious than immediate true love in general. I think that you've commented before on my little transitional drop earrings? https://www.pricescope.com/communit...op-earrings-gia-certified-g-vs2-h-vs1.280323/ I liked them right away and was immediately surprised by the fun rainbows in the sun since I hadn't seen any well-cut old cuts in person, but it wasn't true love at first sight. I knew that they would be very versatile, though, and I've worn them almost every day since buying them -- and now I do love them! I think this ring will probably end up in the same situation but I am glad that I have time to think about it. I wish there were always a 2 week return policy with every vendor for those of us who need a little longer to fall in love!

I probably have commented before but I’m such a blabbermouth on here I immediately forget most things I say or see, so I will say again I’m obsessed with those earrings. Can you remind me how big the diamonds are? They are perfect! I have been thinking about something similar for myself some day.

And yes I am slow to warm up too sometimes, especially for larger purchases. And it can be unexpected! I fell in love with some of the diamonds I collected despite their flaws. I just knew they were mine and I needed to keep them. I suppose it doesn’t matter when that feeling develops, so long as it does.

1718239263550.gif

Yes I did, but it’s pretty over the top. I need to post pictures and get some advice. Need to find the energy. I’m still in active treatment and pretty exhausted, so haven’t been able to be very active. I’ll see if I can post a picture. 99489-4.jpeg

Looks amazing to me! Sending all the healing vibes your way.

It's here!! Not exactly glamour shots on my part, but it's really lovely, and fits the ring finger on both hands, which makes it more versatile.

The tone of the yellow gold is really rich, so the oec picks up a bit more tint than I had hoped, but I guess that's just the price I'll have to pay.

I LOVE it

1718230827528.png

1718230866699.png

1718230884533.png

1718230933057.png

1718230954847.png

1718230975410.png

1718231579218.png

1718231596529.png

1718231613427.png

The rest of my rings:
1718231873524.png

I’m missing the fact that you even got it. How am I missing all this info! I LOVE IT OMG and now I want it hahaha

ETA I also want your hands

The tone of the yellow gold is really rich, so the oec picks up a bit more tint in than I had hoped, but I guess that's just the price I'll have to pay.

I love this :kiss2:

@newtojewels I just read about you mentioning the return policy but be careful with TRR. It’s tricky, and it has to actually reach the warehouse in a certain number of days.

Last edited:
@newtojewels I just read about you mentioning the return policy but be careful with TRR. It’s tricky, and it has to actually reach the warehouse in a certain number of days.

Thank you for the compliment on the ring and my hands! But I know you have a small ring size, just remember how much smaller everything looks with big hands like mine

I don't think I'm going to use the return policy, but just in case - my understanding is 14 days from shipping to tell them I want to return it and then 21 days to get it to them. Luckily they have a store in my city so I would drop it off rather than mailing it. Was your experience different?

I probably have commented before but I’m such a blabbermouth on here I immediately forget most things I say or see, so I will say again I’m obsessed with those earrings. Can you remind me how big the diamonds are? They are perfect! I have been thinking about something similar for myself some day.

And yes I am slow to warm up too sometimes, especially for larger purchases. And it can be unexpected! I fell in love with some of the diamonds I collected despite their flaws. I just knew they were mine and I needed to keep them. I suppose it doesn’t matter when that feeling develops, so long as it does.

1718239263550.gif

Thank you! And I love your new collected diamonds and can't wait to see your ring!

Unlike my big hands, I have very small earlobes. I can fit 6mm inner diameter hoops with no problem and all "huggies" look like hoops on me, just for reference. I think the hoops in that photo have an 8mm inner diameter.

The diamonds are 1.28ctw, and one stone is 5.5mm and the other is 5.4mm. I think the total diameter in the setting is around 7.5mm? DK made the settings.

Thank you! And I love your new collected diamonds and can't wait to see your ring!

Unlike my big hands, I have very small earlobes. I can fit 6mm inner diameter hoops with no problem and all "huggies" look like hoops on me, just for reference. I think the hoops in that photo have an 8mm inner diameter.

The diamonds are 1.28ctw, and one stone is 5.5mm and the other is 5.4mm. I think the total diameter in the setting is around 7.5mm? DK made the settings.

Thank you for the info! The settings obviously add so much presence. It makes all the difference.

My new diamond eternity band is on my finger! I love it so much! The ring is very regal and heavy and feels great on my hand! I enjoy wearing it alone or stacked with my ER! I'm thrilled!!!!
20240612_155541.jpg20240613_180559.jpg20240613_180811.jpg
20240612_155220.jpg

1718230827528.png

1718230866699.png

1718230884533.png

1718230933057.png

1718230954847.png

1718230975410.png

1718231579218.png

1718231596529.png

1718231613427.png

The rest of my rings:
1718231873524.png

It’s gorgeous on you! If you love it keep it. Even if something isn’t a screaming deal I will find that it keeps me from wasting time looking for a deal that scratches the itch.. and time is money! So if this scratches that FC bling itch for you, keep it!

1718230827528.png

1718230866699.png

1718230884533.png

1718230933057.png

1718230954847.png

1718230975410.png

1718231579218.png

1718231596529.png

1718231613427.png

The rest of my rings:
1718231873524.png

This is absolutely gorgeous, and is perfection on your lovely hands, just like I thought it would be! In my opinion, it's elegant and impactful while not at all too much for everyday, and fits in beautifully with your ring wardrobe.

Thank you for the compliment on the ring and my hands! But I know you have a small ring size, just remember how much smaller everything looks with big hands like mine

I don't think I'm going to use the return policy, but just in case - my understanding is 14 days from shipping to tell them I want to return it and then 21 days to get it to them. Luckily they have a store in my city so I would drop it off rather than mailing it. Was your experience different?

I always returned on time yet more than once they credited a store credit instead of refunding my credit card. It was really annoying. So it’s good that you are close to a store because I would just do that to make sure that you get a refund. But I actually hope you keep it because I think it’s beautiful!

It’s gorgeous on you! If you love it keep it. Even if something isn’t a screaming deal I will find that it keeps me from wasting time looking for a deal that scratches the itch.. and time is money! So if this scratches that FC bling itch for you, keep it!

I think one thing with eternity bands especially is that the style you want and the size you are never seem to line up quite right in the secondhand market! This time it seemed to for me :) Thank you!

This is absolutely gorgeous, and is perfection on your lovely hands, just like I thought it would be! In my opinion, it's elegant and impactful while not at all too much for everyday, and fits in beautifully with your ring wardrobe.

Thank you, and thank you also for your opinion on its appropriateness for everyday wear! I'm in tech in a causal city so there isn't a lot of jewelry being worn here in general. I start a new job next week and my future manager is at least a little into jewelry from what I could tell from our Zoom interview -- she was wearing a Cartier Love ring and a Juste un Clou ring. My social group is definitely not into jewelry, though, and wear a wedding set at most. Good thing I have PS! :)

I always returned on time yet more than once they credited a store credit instead of refunding my credit card. It was really annoying. So it’s good that you are close to a store because I would just do that to make sure that you get a refund. But I actually hope you keep it because I think it’s beautiful!

That's awful! Did they ever change it back to a credit card refund or did they refuse or did you not try? I guess not giving refunds is one way for a struggling company to make money...

My new diamond eternity band is on my finger! I love it so much! The ring is very regal and heavy and feels great on my hand! I enjoy wearing it alone or stacked with my ER! I'm thrilled!!!!
20240612_155541.jpg20240613_180559.jpg20240613_180811.jpg
20240612_155220.jpg

@Natylad, your new eternity is just beautiful!! It looks great both alone and with your ering - Congrats and enjoy your new sparkler!!

1718230827528.png

1718230866699.png

1718230884533.png

1718230933057.png

1718230954847.png

1718230975410.png

1718231579218.png

1718231596529.png

1718231613427.png

The rest of my rings:
1718231873524.png

Oh my gosh, this ring is gorgeous!!! I would not hesitate to wear this everyday! It's sparkly and substantial but definitely not too much for daily wear. It looks perfect on you.

Thank you, and thank you also for your opinion on its appropriateness for everyday wear! I'm in tech in a causal city so there isn't a lot of jewelry being worn here in general. I start a new job next week and my future manager is at least a little into jewelry from what I could tell from our Zoom interview -- she was wearing a Cartier Love ring and a Juste un Clou ring. My social group is definitely not into jewelry, though, and wear a wedding set at most. Good thing I have PS! :)
I work in academia in a casual city (think out doors style) and no one wears bling at all. I still wear all my bling to work! I’m sure I’m known for it. It’s fun to have a distinctive style.

@newtojewels it’s fabulous!!! So glad you’re happy with it!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP