shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hit up the NYC antique jewelry show today and came home with this Georgian era enamel (it's worn off mostly) and rose cut diamond band. I don't know why but it completely called out to me and fit perfectly. It's been resized at some point with rosy English gold. I MIGHT see if I can have the enamel restored, I'm not sure. No rush! 20240420_175758.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I put this ring on the somebody’s gotta buy this piece thread. Nobody bought it so I bought it. Haha. Then I had DK re-engrave it and I should get it next week.

IMG_0288.jpeg IMG_0289.jpeg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I put this ring on the somebody’s gotta buy this piece thread. Nobody bought it so I bought it. Haha. Then I had DK re-engrave it and I should get it next week.

That re engraving is amazing!!

I’m torturing myself over this ring. It’s 3.5 k and 1.3 tcw. I can’t decide if I really really love it and should splurge. Or if I’m just in a shopping spree mode over antique jewelry right now since I started down that rabbit hole.

IMG_3832.jpeg IMG_3833.jpeg IMG_3834.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

I’m torturing myself over this ring. It’s 3.5 k and 1.3 tcw. I can’t decide if I really really love it and should splurge. Or if I’m just in a shopping spree mode over antique jewelry right now since I started down that rabbit hole.

I just responded to the other thread where you put this! I basically said I think it’s pretty but if you want to be talked out of it lol I think it’s high for the fact that it’s just 1.3 CTW

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I hit up the NYC Antique Jewelry Show yesterday, and came home with these lovely, purportedly Victorian, hoops. 15k with coral beads the entire way around the hoop. They were an absolute impulse purchase.

20240422_110012-EDIT.jpg
20240422_110742.jpg

Lovely! I’m so jealous of everyone who can go to that show!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hit up the NYC Antique Jewelry Show yesterday, and came home with these lovely, purportedly Victorian, hoops. 15k with coral beads the entire way around the hoop. They were an absolute impulse purchase.

20240422_110012-EDIT.jpg
20240422_110742.jpg

I see I'm not the only victim of that show! Ha! Wear and enjoy!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
My diamond hoops are here!! ~12ctw of yummy mirror-y ECs! This picture does them no justice whatsoever but I was out of time (they got here a couple days ago and I had to put them away for the time being) so just snapped a really quick one. They're a gorgeous bright white in reality, and no inclusions that I can see even under a regular loupe.

I love them :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Those are spectacular! Boy, do we need ear shots!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock

Are those little cups in between the main stones?

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I hit up the NYC antique jewelry show on Friday and walked away with this ~2mm carre cut ruby eternity band in yellow gold, with the finest little milgrain on the edge.

Ruby Eternity 1.jpg

Here she is stacked with my platinum french cut sapphire band and rose gold CvB Sophia band:
Ruby Eternity 2.jpg

There were sooo many other things I wanted to buy, but just couldn't pull the trigger (Victorian OMC and Opal crescents, carved ruby/diamond rings, opal dangle earrings, so good). Had to stop myself from going back on a second day to grab them all lol

Inked

Brilliant_Rock

It's funny i am having DK make me a "Victorian" posy ring right now (it's been in process for a while LOL) but he actually sent me this pic showing me that he can, in fact, engrave flowers... hahaha!! I should have realized it was someone's here!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results