shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

CountryRoads

Rough_Rock
Two weeks ago, trapped at home in quarantine, randomly scrolling the web world of sparklies as we do… I stumbled on a gamble at Ritani.
A natural, low color, strong fluorescent oval, with what looked to be a spready, statistically awesome cut for what felt like an absolute STEAL because a strong blue L oval probably equals a yikes to other shoppers.
I can probably blame it on the fever for rash decisions, but I figured I’d give the wheel a spin and if she didn’t pan out- 30 day return policy.
So much could go wrong here, I know… but what if it goes right??
Disclosure: I’m a fan of warmer stones (my ering is a 1.3 N transitional, if memory serves… it’s a non cert and 18 years old at this point, so it may lean closer to 1.2… but point being, I’m totally open to doing the limbo on “how low can you go?” though my objective was warm white.

GIA 1.50 Oval Brilliant (Spready face up. Shows larger)
9.44 x 6.52 x 3.80
L
VVS2
Depth 58.20
Table 63%
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Very Good
Fluorescence: Strong Blue
LW ratio 1.45

Glad I followed the hunch, because she just arrived today, and she is fantastic! Strong blue (no haze, she’s crisp as can be) against the L, mixed with a fantastic cut = one heck of a bargain on a gorgeous, white stone.
Sunshine, she’s downright icy. Not much body color detected beyond ivory indoors, except a moment of an odd cocked side angle when driving in the car. I’m actually floored at how white she is, considering she’s an L oval. All of the stars aligned in her favor, for sure. She’s set in a simple WG with Platinum prongs (knife edge, surprise diamond Ritani solitaire)
She’s lovely. Bit of a bowtie on her, but it’s not too bad (terrible quick pic, but at least it shows what I’m talking about) and doesn’t bother me in the least.
I wasn’t planning on getting a new ring, as I’ve definitely overspent on a few this summer (oops!) … but a good deal, is a good deal.
I’ve still got a month to check her out in various lighting, but I don’t think I’m going to be sending her back.

649793BC-21FC-4CD1-99A9-96AAB6C541A7.jpeg

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Two weeks ago, trapped at home in quarantine, randomly scrolling the web world of sparklies as we do… I stumbled on a gamble at Ritani.
A natural, low color, strong fluorescent oval, with what looked to be a spready, statistically awesome cut for what felt like an absolute STEAL because a strong blue L oval probably equals a yikes to other shoppers.
I can probably blame it on the fever for rash decisions, but I figured I’d give the wheel a spin and if she didn’t pan out- 30 day return policy.
Disclosure: I’m a fan of warmer stones (my ering is a 1.3 N transitional, if memory serves… it’s a non cert and 18 years old at this point, so it may lean closer to 1.2… but point being, I’m totally open to doing the limbo on “how low can you go?” though my objective was warm white.

9.44 x 6.52 x 3.80
L
VVS2
Depth 58.20
Table 63%
LW ratio 1.45

Glad I followed the hunch, because she just arrived today, and she is fantastic! Strong blue (no haze, she’s crisp as can be) against the L, mixed with a fantastic cut = one heck of a bargain on a gorgeous, white stone.
Sunshine, she’s downright icy. Not much body color detected beyond ivory indoors, except a moment of an odd cocked side angle when driving in the car. I’m actually floored at how white she is, considering she’s an L oval. All of the stars aligned in her favor, for sure. She’s set in a simple WG with Platinum prongs (knife edge, surprise diamond Ritani solitaire)
She’s lovely. Bit of a bowtie on her, but it’s not too bad (terrible quick pic, but at least it shows what I’m talking about) and doesn’t bother me in the least.
I wasn’t planning on getting a new ring, as I’ve definitely overspent on a few this summer (oops!) … but a good deal, is a good deal.
I’ve still got a month to check her out in various lighting, but I don’t think I’m going to be sending her back.

I love fluor in diamonds! She does look quite white in that pic!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock

9.44 x 6.52 x 3.80
L
VVS2
Depth 58.20
Table 63%
LW ratio 1.45

This is beautiful. Classic design and love the claw prongs! Even better you got her at a price you're happy with. Hope this piece brings you lots of joy!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Small things

Gold stacking ring

8630E6F2-7F18-4634-A88E-5908BF60F07B.jpeg

Portrait cut hexagon spinning gold pendant

3F21952E-1AC9-4DE5-A4B3-904A676B294D.jpeg

Round rose cut moissanite silver bezel pendant

A9D12451-A12B-4D8F-95D7-551E11804695.jpeg

6 triangle rose cut mosaic gold pendant

7AA4BEDF-28AC-4962-A865-FBF79A59C171.jpeg

The spinning gold pendant is neat! Perfect setting for a portrait cut or even a double rose cut! This is giving me ideas but the last thing I need is to add to my wish list right now, ha!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
This just speaks to me so much, somebody talk me out of it! 8A916BE8-E7F2-4603-8AB6-A71684FFB907.jpeg

Attachments

• 1B0987F2-2622-4354-9200-8C8B5D31513D.jpeg
    1B0987F2-2622-4354-9200-8C8B5D31513D.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 11

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A small, under 1ct heart cut earth-mined diamond simply set to add to my RHR collection of 3!

It will either be a pink red or white LGD or a lower colour earth-mined stone.

DK :))

ean

Brilliant_Rock
It won't be me! Did you get it?

I did not. I did the measurements and it will hit my knuckles and I don’t think I can do that (curse you, short fingers!) The seller is super friendly though, I’d recommend her to anyone! I however (sorry for the video screenshot) finally found and bought a sapphire crescent!!!!! 6AC7C24E-A2B2-4DCF-9A92-EFE1097C10E6.jpeg

seafarm

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning! You own two of my favorite necklaces on pricescope :)

What a lovely compliment, thank you @RosieR.
I’m actually thinking of having it made into a ring.

ETA - It reminds me of a pineapple!!

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
For some time, I have been wanting jackets for my studs, but couldn't figure out exactly what would work or what I wanted. Then I found these on eBay a couple of weeks ago and purchased them. They are 14K WG with .40ctw G-H SI diamonds. Photo is a cropped version of vendor pic.

One nice "bonus" is that I should be able to wear them with a variety of stud earrings.

EarringJackets5.jpg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I’m getting a 3/4 eternity made for Christmas this year! Very, very excited to be working with Inken! It will be dated print in platinum— 3.15mm wide.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
“Dated print” was supposed to be “shared prong!”

I’m getting a 3/4 eternity made for Christmas this year! Very, very excited to be working with Inken! It will be dated print in platinum— 3.15mm wide.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Those are gorgeous! That color makes me weak in the knees!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results