shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I tried this on and bought on the spot yesterday so very little considering done :eek2::lol-2:. It's a delicate sparkling line of diamonds.

Delicate necklace.jpeg

Lol so u managed to catch Wriston’s parcel. Congrats.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Lol so u managed to catch Wriston’s parcel. Congrats.

Were you at his shop yesterday yesterday wearing black? Lol. We met in real life without saying hello. LOL.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
So, I’ve been hunting for a glowing blue or aqua stone or set ring unsuccessfully. Apparently, my pent up desire is too strong to resist other pieces, because I came away from Arizona with these fun beauties. Pictured: Estate ring and bracelet and a new silica pendant. One was not in my budget…. 761C56A0-391D-4FBC-861A-017603B9EB31.jpeg B6491CFC-ACBC-4537-BD01-6D3AF64738DD.jpeg ABD1B7DC-95E6-4EB8-A1D0-202FD93AEF08.jpeg 9E3F925A-B676-47BA-85E0-01239086F471.jpeg B15B7248-EEAC-471A-AA9A-8EA31A954FE6.jpeg

So beautiful! Look at that red! Is that the purchase you couldn’t resist? I don’t think I could if I saw a true red like that too. Is it a ruby or spinel?
I tried this on and bought on the spot yesterday so very little considering done :eek2::lol-2:. It's a delicate sparkling line of diamonds.

Delicate necklace.jpeg
I saw this on my IG feed, you were really fast! It looks wonderful on you.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Delicate necklace.jpeg
I would have bought on the spot too if it was in my budget!! I can see why you had to have it as you can wear it with anything and I like that it is not your typical style diamond tennis necklace!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! Look at that red! Is that the purchase you couldn’t resist? I don’t think I could if I saw a true red like that too. Is it a ruby or spinel?

Yes - this is the one I couldn’t resist. It is a fire opal - but I thought it was a spinel or ruby in the case, too. I’m amazed by the flashes of red that come through - I definitely didn’t expect to fall in love with it - especially since I was looking for a glowing blue stone. :)

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock

Delicate necklace.jpeg

That looks so versatile considering how many diamonds there are.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock

I saw this on my IG feed, you were really fast! It looks wonderful on you.

I happened to be at his shop. Wanted to reset an existing ring. Ended up with resetting the ring and buying this. Was an expensive walk to Orchard.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I would have bought on the spot too if it was in my budget!! I can see why you had to have it as you can wear it with anything and I like that it is not your typical style diamond tennis necklace!

Agreed. It's delicate enough that I wear it all the time without taking off. Maybe next week when I remove to clean

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I happened to be at his shop. Wanted to reset an existing ring. Ended up with resetting the ring and buying this. Was an expensive walk to Orchard.

Pls share your very boomz reset ring when done

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
@bright&shiny, this is so remarkable then because I’ve never seen a fire opal that didn’t had a little orange in it, and they are usually milky (being opals after all), but yours is pure red and looks very clear (if we are comparing to red spinel/ruby standards). Amazing find!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh. Just received my yellow sapphire. Too pale for what I was after - by a lot. Sending it back.

:(

On the other hand, if you want a pale yellow sapphire, this would be the bomb. Beautifully cut and VERY reminiscent of a very warm diamond.

Be aware, in real life, it is very rarely this color - think - MUCH lighter. But gorgeous, if pale yellow is your thing, and only $1500 for a large sapphire. Posting the link here in case anyone else is interested.

ETA. And just to add - Annie, who owns Haydenfred Gems, is a delight to work with.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
@bright&shiny, this is so remarkable then because I’ve never seen a fire opal that didn’t had a little orange in it, and they are usually milky (being opals after all), but yours is pure red and looks very clear (if we are comparing to red spinel/ruby standards). Amazing find!

It definitely has a lot of red - especially in photos - but the body color is more orange. I'll try to get some shots today showing more of the orange. No milkiness at all - and it lights up in so many ways I didn't expect. Now I'm wondering if there's a way for me to test the stone.....

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just picked it up. A bit OTT but I will not be suffering any DSS
F5517895-3CE9-4F3B-9CFD-380BEE7BDCD0.jpeg DADBA614-CE37-4E5E-988B-8E5F7C72D775.jpeg
No diamond shrinkage there! Gorgeous and I love the daintyness of the necklace and the Wow factor of the ring together!!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh. Just received my yellow sapphire. Too pale for what I was after - by a lot. Sending it back.

:(

On the other hand, if you want a pale yellow sapphire, this would be the bomb. Beautifully cut and VERY reminiscent of a very warm diamond.

Be aware, in real life, it is very rarely this color - think - MUCH lighter. But gorgeous, if pale yellow is your thing, and only $1500 for a large sapphire. Posting the link here in case anyone else is interested.

ETA. And just to add - Annie, who owns Haydenfred Gems, is a delight to work with.

I wonder if @tchoupitoulas might be interested, it sounds like the pale yellow sapphire she is searching for. What are the dimensions?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8.78mm x 7.3mm. 2.49ct and beautifully cut.

Actually, Peacechick, if she wants it, I can ship it to her, avoiding the whole 'back to Thailand then back to the US' thing.

ETA. I don't think this will work for her. I think it will be too pale, and it's rectangular. It really is a very beautiful stone, tho, if pale yellow is what you want. It has no heat, no treatment, comes with a GFCO GemLab report, and is clean as a whistle.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, Peacechick, if she wants it, I can ship it to her, avoiding the whole 'back to Thailand then back to the US' thing.

ETA. I don't think this will work for her. I think it will be too pale, and it's rectangular. It really is a very beautiful stone, tho, if pale yellow is what you want. It has no heat, no treatment, comes with a GFCO GemLab report, and is clean as a whistle.

I’ll let her get back to you but I thought of her because she specifically is searching for pale yellow. The price is fab too for the size!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I’ll let her get back to you but I thought of her because she specifically is searching for pale yellow. The price is fab too for the size!

@mrs-b Looks like there is no reply even after tagging her so I hope you haven’t waited to send the stone back. Sorry about that!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock

Here’s a shot from today. Please forgive my super dry hands! B74133F4-167D-4E3F-B431-40035F711074.jpeg B74133F4-167D-4E3F-B431-40035F711074.jpeg

Attachments

• 13E40C5B-9168-46FB-9D26-96F3543466B7.jpeg
    13E40C5B-9168-46FB-9D26-96F3543466B7.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 5BA41498-0F29-45FE-8183-9BC3D6FA1F2D.jpeg
    5BA41498-0F29-45FE-8183-9BC3D6FA1F2D.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 3
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results