shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering (Lab Grown Version)....

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I'm recreating the thread from Show Me The Bling (SMTB)

I have a new pendant coming - it will be set in 18k yellow gold. From Ritani. It's a yellowish J, but HPHT

From here out - I will go HPHT.

ANYHOW - please post your new projects or whatnot.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most likely to be a pink red heart cut diamond about 0.5ct for a RHR.

I am unlikely to be able to afford a real one that size in mined diamonds for certain!

DK :))

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Most likely to be a pink red heart cut diamond about 0.5ct for a RHR.

I am unlikely to be able to afford a real one that size in mined diamonds for certain!

That sounds fun, have you decided how to set it?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds fun, have you decided how to set it?

It will be very simple - bezel-set in a wide band about 5mm in width similar to my 0.47ct EC which is set East-West.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I’m in the final tweaks of the CAD process for a three stone ring with David Klass for my 3.53 emerald cut lab diamond. Also I have a work order in for my 3.93 elongated cushion with CvB! Starting CADs in mid March.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like this thread! I have placed an order for 2 bands with Starsgem. I’ve made a post about it.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Received my 1.53ct scissor cut today and remembered I had these traps I purchased a few years ago so I think I’m going to have it made into a 5 stone rhr :)

6C8C821B-8430-4FDC-8C0B-3E12343B6366.jpeg

Attachments

• F1BE7312-0BAE-49F4-B5F8-C4FC4EB9EC47.jpeg
    F1BE7312-0BAE-49F4-B5F8-C4FC4EB9EC47.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 15

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I have a floating marquise diamond necklace and my 2.72 ring coming from DK, should be getting them any day now!

Also, I have a lab diamond cross coming from DK and Im SOOOOO excited about it! I asked David to make a replica of my aunts cross that i borrowed from her and wore for my wedding. I have my "old believers cross" I wear daily in yellow gold but sometimes i want to switch up my colors LOL
DK 88970-QUAD-2.png

Last edited:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Received my 1.53ct scissor cut today and remembered I had these traps I purchased a few years ago so I think I’m going to have it made into a 5 stone rhr :)

6C8C821B-8430-4FDC-8C0B-3E12343B6366.jpeg

Oh wow, this looks fantastic! I love the proportions together

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite settings was empty after I repurposed its diamond for a three stone ring made of AVRs. So I decided to try a DG H&A diamond to fill the setting. I love how the diamond sparkles. It has way more fire than I expected.

89CBFAC8-46E5-4053-8950-75CF402061F9.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I have a floating marquise diamond necklace and my 2.72 ring coming from DK, should be getting them any day now!

Also, I have a lab diamond cross coming from DK and Im SOOOOO excited about it! I asked David to make a replica of my aunts cross that i borrowed from her and wore for my wedding. I have my "old believers cross" I wear daily in yellow gold but sometimes i want to switch up my colors LOL
DK 88970-QUAD-2.png

I love how you are having this favorite pendant remade like your aunt's cross. That is so sweet!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve got a vintage-inspired cluster RHR in the works with DK. Center will be a .60ct H/VS1 MRB LGD surrounded by eight 3.25mm H LGDs. I expect TCW to be around 1.6, but that’s just a guess. I’ve approved the final CAD, I’m just waiting on the wax model to arrive!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I got DSS with my 3.5ct lab EC before I even sent it to get set… so last night, I was browsing through Ritani and found a gorgeous 5ct at a nice price. I ordered it, but the order was cancelled this morning because the diamond was no longer available. So I searched again and found another beautiful EC at $650/carat… even cheaper than the 5ct, and the diamond has been secured!

Long story short, I have a 6.02 FVS2 lab Emerald cut on the way…! Hope it’s as beautiful as I think it will be!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I got DSS with my 3.5ct lab EC before I even sent it to get set… so last night, I was browsing through Ritani and found a gorgeous 5ct at a nice price. I ordered it, but the order was cancelled this morning because the diamond was no longer available. So I searched again and found another beautiful EC at $650/carat… even cheaper than the 5ct, and the diamond has been secured!

Long story short, I have a 6.02 FVS2 lab Emerald cut on the way…! Hope it’s as beautiful as I think it will be!

Whoa.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to have a lovely pair of 1.2ctw ACA diamond studs from Whiteflash, which I repurposed into a 5 stone for my engagement ring reset. I've been wanting to replace them, but can't fathom coughing up the $$ for them now! Plus I'd love bigger, so I've been perusing for .70-.90ish lab stones, I'm pretty keen to go lab for these anyway, as I tend to change my earrings frequently. The lovely @sledge recently found this beauty for me, so it's in my possession until I find a good match to have them set into studs. It's a glorious stone, I'm so tempted to set it into a ring in the meantime!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Using 4mm+ LGD for a Art Deco ring with a 7.08 x 7.08mm Pink Sapphire.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Currently having my 3ct heart shaped set into WG with exact same details to give justice to its D-Color. I am extremely hopeful & also worried if it doesn’t turn out to be as pretty as the RG :confused2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Currently having my 3ct heart shaped set into WG with exact same details to give justice to its D-Color. I am extremely hopeful & also worried if it doesn’t turn out to be as pretty as the RG :confused2:

The rosegold is so beautiful!. Hope you feel better soon and it is as beautiful as the first heart.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Using 4mm+ LGD for a Art Deco ring with a 7.08 x 7.08mm Pink Sapphire.

@Dandi I am hoping you would be able to provide some pointers about where to source 4mm+ LGD, as the ones I rehomed from you were very nice!

TIA.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve jumped in with both feet! After searching for an EC in EGD I decided I couldn’t justify the cost when beautiful MMD were available. (No problem with “mind clean”) I did go for the gold and am waiting on a 3.3 ct. EC with 2-0.5ct side EC in a 3 stone ring from Jann Paul. I also ordered 3.4ctw Decagon studs and still have $$ left over!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve jumped in with both feet! After searching for an EC in EGD I decided I couldn’t justify the cost when beautiful MMD were available. (No problem with “mind clean”) I did go for the gold and am waiting on a 3.3 ct. EC with 2-0.5ct side EC in a 3 stone ring from Jann Paul. I also ordered 3.4ctw Decagon studs and still have $$ left over!

I did the same "jump"... i sold my mined diamond and bought 2 lab diamond rings. Now I just keep buying more stuff.... LOL! I cant wait to see all your emerald cut AND decagon earrings!!

bearycute

Rough_Rock

Wow can you share how you’re searching by price per carat to score like this? I’m on the hunt for a large and in charge EC as well, but the only more affordable ones I found had streaks in it.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wow can you share how you’re searching by price per carat to score like this? I’m on the hunt for a large and in charge EC as well, but the only more affordable ones I found had streaks in it.

I just filtered for emerald cuts with an upper price limit of $4500, color/clarity filters and then sorted the selection by highest carat size. The selection changed overnight- the 6.02 was not available when I purchased the 5 carat the night before. I can’t see any streaks in the 6.02 video so I’m crossing fingers that it looks good in real life. It does seem too good to be true! But I did get a really beautiful lab antique elongated cushion for a good price as well, so I have some hope that this one will work out too.

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
The rosegold is so beautiful!. Hope you feel better soon and it is as beautiful as the first heart.

Thank you @MMtwo
Yes, the original RG was indeed very feminine, soft & subtle. Being a type IIa, the diamond even looked a little pinkish in that original setting. That was why I took a while to decide to reset :roll2: NVM, let’s look forward=)2

Btw, just realized my mistake, this is meant for LGD!
Mine is a mined. What should I do now?

bearycute

Rough_Rock
I just filtered for emerald cuts with an upper price limit of $4500, color/clarity filters and then sorted the selection by highest carat size. The selection changed overnight- the 6.02 was not available when I purchased the 5 carat the night before. I can’t see any streaks in the 6.02 video so I’m crossing fingers that it looks good in real life. It does seem too good to be true! But I did get a really beautiful lab antique elongated cushion for a good price as well, so I have some hope that this one will work out too.

Do you search via Pricescope’s search engine? Or RareCarat?

You’re winning the lottery here!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results