shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering (Lab Grown Version)....

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely earrings, diamondhoarder! Great design, they hang perfectly and I bet they're comfortable and easy to put on and take off. Your husband did a great job.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
This beauty arrived today! I returned my first EC because it looked smaller than I’d expected. I was regretting it, because it was cut beautifully. The second was huge but had a distracting inclusion. But this third and last stone is bigger than the first and an even better cut! She’s a keeper.

4.01 G VVS2 CVD from Ritani

D06AACF7-92C4-4FE9-95F3-35513D383260.jpeg

beautiful!!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
David Klass just shipped my 3.93 ct antique style lab cushion solitaire! Can’t wait to see it in person.

He received my diamond today so I’m hoping to follow suit and post mine soon! Can’t wait to see yours!

tomato

Shiny_Rock
83156E82-9647-4227-B4AF-8FB0C0D450FE.jpeg
Aaand here is le pendant, 2.02 carats of pear shaped goodness. I can’t wait to get home and put it on, my poor husband had to drop everything and send me photos when I saw the package was signed for in my text messages from FEDEX! :lol:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Your husband did a great job photographing these lovelies!
I bought pear earrings from B2C this winter, 1.24 ctw, and I love them. Wait til you get all this on!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those are lovely earrings, diamondhoarder! Great design, they hang perfectly and I bet they're comfortable and easy to put on and take off. Your husband did a great job.

Thank you. They are my daily go-to earrings now, and they match all my rose gold which was the idea. He definitely did good. :D

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings! I think you can even remove the charms, and put on different ones, like pearls!

Thanl you. And yes, they are designed to be interchangeable. :dance:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your husband did a great job photographing these lovelies!
I bought pear earrings from B2C this winter, 1.24 ctw, and I love them. Wait til you get all this on!
They sound lovely - is there a thread or pics?

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if this is my good side, or where I even left it.
Labs are fun, but I like the personality of mined diamonds. Lemming an old mine cut right now since the ring I bought disappeared at Heathrow via DHL.

I love the convertible feature of your earrings!

Attachments

• pearearringsB2C.12.2022.jpg4.jpg
    pearearringsB2C.12.2022.jpg4.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 55
  • pearearringsB2C.12.2022.jpg2.jpg
    pearearringsB2C.12.2022.jpg2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 58

tomato

Shiny_Rock
8F0C6E13-3C6B-4D46-BADB-A80AA5C4A10E.jpeg Here is the pendant around my neck. It was late when I got home and I didn’t want to fuss with screwing in the earrings for one one photo, sorry! The lighting is bad since it’s at night but you can see the scale on my neck.

It’s a good enough size to make a “wow” moment - I think even moreso out in the daylight - but not so large as to make me self-conscious.

77FEB1EF-B4B6-4412-955B-A79D8C4A4D8F.jpeg

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not sure if this is my good side, or where I even left it.
Labs are fun, but I like the personality of mined diamonds. Lemming an old mine cut right now since the ring I bought disappeared at Heathrow via DHL.

I love the convertible feature of your earrings!

Those are lovely! Nice size and presence. Do you see much difference in looks between your lab and natural diamonds?

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
That's a great question and the answer is, I really don't look. I louped them when they first came for the numbers and I note that they're cleaner and whiter than what I usually buy, but I don't study them as I do with mined diamonds. They have a very short story to tell.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! It was a lot faster than I’d expected. I bet you’ll get yours soon!!

Random question, but what was your timeline like? I paid in full, shipped my diamond, and he received it last Thursday. I’m checking my email like a lunatic, but I assume it’ll be weeks before it’s completed.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Random question, but what was your timeline like? I paid in full, shipped my diamond, and he received it last Thursday. I’m checking my email like a lunatic, but I assume it’ll be weeks before it’s completed.

It was finished 8 business days after CAD approval! It’s a pretty simple design so I figure that contributed to the fast timing.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
It was finished 8 business days after CAD approval! It’s a pretty simple design so I figure that contributed to the fast timing.

That’s amazing! I was expecting to get it sometime in May! I can’t wait to get the glamour shots.

Also, do you have a thread on your avatar ring? It is STUNNING!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes! That is gorgeous!

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!! I went with a similar design as well, bezeled Cadillac’s with a knife edge band is *chef’s kiss*!!

Ooh can’t wait to see your ring! What type of prongs did you go for with the center stone?

My side stones are technically bullets (very short and tall ones!) but they did end up looking a lot like Cadillacs, which I love!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ooh can’t wait to see your ring! What type of prongs did you go for with the center stone?

My side stones are technically bullets (very short and tall ones!) but they did end up looking a lot like Cadillacs, which I love!

I went with the double claws, and kicked myself for not doing tabs with milgrain! I love the look and am so glad you went that route!! I can give your ring love-eyes from afar! My stone is really long-legged so I wondered if the tabs would look too small (stumpy?) in proportion.

I love the bullets!! I didn’t even realize they weren’t Cad’s!!

I can’t wait to see your finished ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results