shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering (Lab Grown Version)....

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I bought an LG antique cushion today from ID Jewelry :kiss2: It's a 3.25ct F VS1, measuring 10.15 X 7.62. They had showed me a larger 4.8ct cushion last week, which was absolutely GORGEOUS, but alas it was a little out of my price range and almost felt too big on me. I love the size of this one; feels like enough finger coverage without being too flashy (to me).
Chasiu LGD Cushion 1.jpg
(Need a fresh mani badly lol)

It is currently being set in this 4-prong setting with pave shank, and I should be able to pick it up later this week or early next (whenever I can get back to their office). For reference, I normally wear a 6.5-7 on my ring finger.
Chasiu LGD Cushion 2.jpg

Oh it's so beautiful and such a great size! Wonderful choice- Enjoy!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought an LG antique cushion today from ID Jewelry :kiss2: It's a 3.25ct F VS1, measuring 10.15 X 7.62. They had showed me a larger 4.8ct cushion last week, which was absolutely GORGEOUS, but alas it was a little out of my price range and almost felt too big on me. I love the size of this one; feels like enough finger coverage without being too flashy (to me).
Chasiu LGD Cushion 1.jpg
(Need a fresh mani badly lol)

It is currently being set in this 4-prong setting with pave shank, and I should be able to pick it up later this week or early next (whenever I can get back to their office). For reference, I normally wear a 6.5-7 on my ring finger.
Chasiu LGD Cushion 2.jpg

So pretty! I think the size looks wonderful on your hand.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I'm working on a Toi et Moi with my original .75 earth mined round, and looking to add a lab emerald cut in the 1-1.25 carat range. I'm super stoked about it. CADs are done, just looking for the stone now.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My anniversary ring from CvB is here! She really knocked it out of the park! The EC is a 4.01 GVVS2 LGD from Ritani.

IMG_5046.jpeg

This is EXQUISITE!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I've been looking at lab diamonds for a while, on and off, to create a pair of studs...Ritani has really bumped up prices in the last week. So annoying!

tomato

Shiny_Rock
Well, I placed an order last night for what may end up being my dream ring. I have wanted an asscher cut diamond since I was a teenager, so about 20 years. I found a 3 1/4 carat G color that is exactly 1:1.

I chose the simple petal setting for Ritani to have something to try it on with, but I am worried that 1) it won’t fit the stone (it’s 8mmx8mm), they won’t tell me and it will end up looking weird, and 2) that I will regret going with 18 karat white gold instead of yellow gold. (setting)

Earlier in my trip, I ordered a new wedding band in 18k white gold that hasn’t arrived yet, the Olivette from Brilliant Earth. I tried it on with one of their asscher engagement rings in the showroom, and I did like the effect of the whole set in white gold. (see photo, no idea of the carat size)

My current ring is rose gold. Since this would be an additional set for our 15 year anniversary, I wanted something in a different color metal. I just hope I don’t end up wishing it was yellow gold instead.

Long term I want some sort of milgrain bezel setting from either DMD metal (who just made a pendant for me, love him!) or CvB. It’s just finding that in a setting where a wedding ring will also sit flush will be a challenge.

IMG_3940.jpeg

Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I placed an order last night for what may end up being my dream ring. I have wanted an asscher cut diamond since I was a teenager, so about 20 years. I found a 3 1/4 carat G color that is exactly 1:1.

I chose the simple petal setting for Ritani to have something to try it on with, but I am worried that 1) it won’t fit the stone (it’s 8mmx8mm), they won’t tell me and it will end up looking weird, and 2) that I will regret going with 18 karat white gold instead of yellow gold. (setting)

Earlier in my trip, I ordered a new wedding band in 18k white gold that hasn’t arrived yet, the Olivette from Brilliant Earth. I tried it on with one of their asscher engagement rings in the showroom, and I did like the effect of the whole set in white gold. (see photo, no idea of the carat size)

My current ring is rose gold. Since this would be an additional set for our 15 year anniversary, I wanted something in a different color metal. I just hope I don’t end up wishing it was yellow gold instead.

Long term I want some sort of milgrain bezel setting from either DMD metal (who just made a pendant for me, love him!) or CvB. It’s just finding that in a setting where a wedding ring will also sit flush will be a challenge.

IMG_3940.jpeg

I’m excited for you and hoping the diamond is beautiful! A 3-4 carat asscher is on my wish list. I want to gaze inside a diamond like that and get lost in the mirrors. Fingers crossed for you and looking forward to pics when it arrives.

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I’m excited for you and hoping the diamond is beautiful! A 3-4 carat asscher is on my wish list. I want to gaze inside a diamond like that and get lost in the mirrors. Fingers crossed for you and looking forward to pics when it arrives.

I'm trying to get a little concerned, because in the past they have emailed me midday the next day that they secured the diamond requested. Granted, it was over a weekend but I'm hopeful it is not bad news that I haven't heard anything.

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I'm trying to get a little concerned, because in the past they have emailed me midday the next day that they secured the diamond requested. Granted, it was over a weekend but I'm hopeful it is not bad news that I haven't heard anything.

It seems I can’t edit a post after too much time has passed. Ritani emailed that my diamond is secured!

It has a black speck in one of the edges, but I plan to put it in a bezel long term, so unless it’s really obvious facing up, I don’t know that it’ll matter, especially for the price (~$2300). It’s also got a table that may be too large for me, but it’s just within the bounds of what’s recommended iirc. Fingers crossed :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A pair of snowflake LGD dangles for my tiny earth-mined diamond huggies that I could bring out to wear for the party season in December!

DK :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results