shape
carat
color
clarity

You know someone isn’t a PSer when...

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For anyone struggling with picture space on phones - iXpand flash drive!

I’ve recently bought 2 to download pics from my phone onto. It means you don’t have immediate access to pictures, but on the flip side it also means I didn’t have to delete any pictures of random rings/stones/pendants that I’ve accumulated as inspiration over the years!

And now I can start collecting again on my phone, entirely guilt free!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you run out of room on your phone and can’t decide which ONE of your 4918 ring photos you can delete.

Love this one, it's so true! :lol:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When they can't immediately rattle off what these abbreviations are: WF, ACA, GOG, BGD, JA, CvB, and VCA, and they think you're typing in some strange code. Or you use words like "crown" and "pav angle" and they are like WUT?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty sure non psers wouldn't offer a kidney for some of the bling on ps!

@ceg :lol:

Truth be told I wouldn't offer any body parts for bling either but shhhh:shhh: don't tell anyone I dont want to get kicked out of the PS club.:oops2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
I was watching a cooking show and saw the someone "squish" raw meatloaf through their fingers with their rings on! :-o Not a PSer!

OMG I can't even...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When asked, they do not know the spec of the main diamond in their rings.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When their first thought when being told they need hand surgery is not “oh no I won’t be able to wear my bling for weeks” :cry2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When their first thought when being told they need hand surgery is not “oh no I won’t be able to wear my bling for weeks” :cry2:

Oh yes, this is true! As well as being in the hospital with no bling! :cry2: That was hard for this Pricescoper.

Good luck Missy with your hand surgery! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, this is true! As well as being in the hospital with no bling! :cry2: That was hard for this Pricescoper.

Good luck Missy with your hand surgery! :kiss2:

Thank you sweet @Sandeek! Hope things went well today for you. (((HUGS))).

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When they don't get horns blown at them frequently at stop lights because they are busy trying to catch the light from their diamond as they move it around

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
I was watching a cooking show and saw the someone "squish" raw meatloaf through their fingers with their rings on! :-o Not a PSer!

Yes!! Rachael Ray used to wear her rings while she cooked. As a germaphobe AND PSer, I would shudder. :sick:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They don't view the need to resize as an opportunity to reset!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Yes!! Rachael Ray used to wear her rings while she cooked. As a germaphobe AND PSer, I would shudder. :sick:

Eww.. I use gloves to cook. I can't deal with cooking with ungloved hands. But admittedly I might be excessive lmao.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if a non pser would tell one kid to ride the bus home and the other kid she has to go to extended so that a ring at whiteflash may be picked up the second it's ready.

Confessions of a shameless pser.

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
I laughed so much reading through this thread today at the pool I must thank you all and revive it!!!
Such great posts and you all made me feel so much better!
Maybe I’m not as crazy as they say after-all.
Can I add a couple more?
You know they are not a PS-Er when:
1-they would never carefully place their sapphire ring on their bedside, instead of in the safe with everything else, so when they wake up in the morning they can see it in “morning light”
2-they would never seriously consider relocating the washing machine to make room for a $1600 professional grade jewelry steamer
3-they don’t have “gym jewelry”

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I went into a local jewelry store to have a ring sized about 2 weeks ago. The young employee asked if my ring was a family ring. Without thinking I said it was a design I had made with some of the diamonds I had collected over the years .
She looked at me like I had 2 heads and said " You collect diamonds? How ? "

I had to stop myself from saying -" just like collecting anything else- you see one you like and you buy it. "

So I guess you could say - You know someone isn't a ps-er when you reference your collection of rings/diamonds and they look at you like you have 2 heads!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or... they don’t have 100+ shots of the same, exact piece, because the lighting, angle, details have to be just right to qualify. :P2

B6F72999-BC21-42F5-8F48-C50C58FE4390.png
:lol: :love:
This was a fun reread!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
....when they don't have summer jewelry, winter jewelry, Christmas jewelry, and travel jewelry.

And when they don't have jewelry for every occasion imaginable. I actually have the perfect earrings for if I end up inside a glacier or an ice cave. :lol-2:

Swarovski earrings.jpg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results