color
clarity

You know someone isn’t a PSer when...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When they ask where you got your engagement ring and look down on you if it’s not from Jared’s or Robbins Brothers....

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bron357 this thread needed more pics! Thanks!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They do not understand what is meant by a window.

DK :roll2:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone while admiring my jewelry said "It's beautiful, but you know not everyone loves jewelry." I was like wait/huh? Like you? Like some random person? I am so confused.....

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
when everyday they have don't have a new jeweler asking to follow them on IG. When their husbands/spouse/SO says "what's pricescope!" ??? hahaha.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes! hahaha! I used to clean everyone's diamonds when I worked.. drove me nuts.. I love these! great thread!

I periodically bring jewelry cleaner into work to clean my colleagues' rings. They think it's hilarious and do appreciate it - but they don't realize I'm doing it for me, not them. I can't stand to look at their dirty gunky diamonds!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my last, when their husbands say "who's Missy?" and "what is Bubelah??" !! :)

Bwahaha :P2 girrrrl I lurrrrve you so much. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Hugs to you and Mr. Tekate! From Greg, Bubbalah and me.:lol:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When pull off your new ring and hand it to someone to look at, but they don't take it from you, they just lean over and look.
What? You don't care about my new bling? Cretin!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When pull off your new ring and hand it to someone to look at, but they don't take it from you, they just lean over and look.

or, and this is (much) worse, they lean over and say ooh can I see this and take it and then DROP it. Yup. Happened to me with Bea and thank goodness she was A OK. And you can believe I louped the heck out of her :lol:. My dear friend was mortified she dropped Bea (we were at work) and she apologized for the next month or two I think lol. But I remained so uncharacteristically calm. I think because I knew Bea was OK. But OMG my heart was in my mouth until I completely louped her and made sure she was A OK! I can laugh about it now. But man that was the last time I let anyone take her or any diamond from me who wasn't a PSer.::)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate said:
my last, when their husbands say "who's Missy?" and "what is Bubelah??" !! :)
Bwahaha :P2 girrrrl I lurrrrve you so much. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Hugs to you and Mr. Tekate! From Greg, Bubbalah and me.:lol:
My DH also knows who Missy is! And he's seen Bubbalah, and Bea and
@StephanieLynn 's new ring, and DF's new ring, and he now knows the difference between an OMC, OEC, MRB, etc!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a lean and looker and I am a PS'er lol. I don't want responsibility if I drop someone's stuff and it chips or cracks!! Lol.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I get rolled eyes and a glazed look come over someone’s face when I tell them about my new jewelry...and this is family! I’ve been getting that a lot lately! It’s not my husband..He just smiles because he loves that I love my jewelry..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone while admiring my jewelry said "It's beautiful, but you know not everyone loves jewelry." I was like wait/huh? Like you? Like some random person? I am so confused.....
That’s very rude!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

:eek2:

You know the old saying, it takes all kinds ? Well, that is one kind of person who needs a lesson in decency and how not to be an a****** . wow

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wait....how is that even a compliment, or “admiration”? I don’t inderstand how that last comment even fits into that scenario....???
“That’s very beautiful” was all that was necessary, if he/she even felt compelled to speak.
Wow!! Just WOW!!! :eek2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results