shape
carat
color
clarity

You can kiss my asscher, it''s done

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Kaleigh! It looks so beautiful and huge... what a truly spectacular RHR. I''m happy you got just what you were looking for.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 5:13:33 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks ame,Blue,PNP,ginger,Shay and diamondlil!!!!! I think it looks terrific and am soooo happy with it. Yes Logan Sapphire was just the best to do that for me. She''s such a sweetie. Now I just want her to get one too!! Sorry Mr. Logan Sapphire
31.gif
Logan good luck in your race tomorrow!!! It''s a good thing you didn''t run off with my ring, Lol
3.gif

OK, OK, you caught me...the reason I showed up at Quest in running gear is not because I had just come from a race, but rather for the quick get-away I was planning on making after i pocketed that ring and ran!
2.gif

Seriously, that ring will be amazing. As Huan said, it''s going to be dripping in diamonds everywhere. He was very apologetic over the delay too.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Two more that show detail:

ilovescott.jpg

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, this a bit late, but I did get a chance to see the almost completed ring this morning. I missed LS by a little bit. They gave me the ring mounting without the stone in it.

The first thing I checked was the bars on the halo. They are so fine that one would not really notice either way. I think it looks great with the bars. The next thing I checked was the overall design. It holds true to the inspiration in the picture with a few very nice design elements that kaleigh made. The detail of the stones on the basket holding the rock is very nice. The way the basket flows and sits is perfect.

Finally, and most importantly in my opinion, is the workmanship in the ring. There is no excess metal in the halo and everything is straight and even. No evidence of casting roughness; everything is polished very well. The craftsmanship is absolutely superb. I think kaleigh will be very happy.

After looking at it, they put the stone in. It is one gorgeous assher! Even though it wasn’t finished, I could tell it was going to be good. Excellent choice in a rock, followed by a great design and outstanding execution!

I asked about the shortage of small stones that delayed the ring. They told me that about 4 or 5 stones had blue fluorescence in them, even though they had specified no fluor to the wholesaler, and they wanted all of them to have no fluorescence in them to match perfectly, so they sent the lot back and ordered another one. I would have accepted a few stones with fluor since you can’t see it in these small stones and I know many or most vendors would not sort for fluorescence in small melee. I have to give them credit for holding the ring for this detail.

Overall I think it will be stunning when it is finally done and kaleigh should be ecstatic. If not, I’ll buy it from her! (I may have to fight off Logan Sapphire and Sevens!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh noobie, thank you soooo much!!!! I really appreciate your insight into to the design elements and love what you had to say about my ring. I had no idea that was the cause of the delay, they are sooo great at Quest. I think the workmanship is just awesome. Thank you for doing this for me, you are too kind.
12.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! It is SO beautiful! Post more pictures when you get it!!!!

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
O my gosh!!

It looks SO beautiful!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is amazing
18.gif
really beautiful...and HUGE!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks appletini, Tacori and Rockchick, I am positively thrilled with the way it looks. Only 3 more sleeps!!!
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Sorry posting again. I keep coming back to this ring. Kaleigh, I can''t see the bars on the halo
15.gif
. It''s SO big. I can''t believe how massive that ring is. I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My, my, my! I just can''t believe how big that ring looks! You must be thrilled!!!!

Course we already knew what a sweetie Logan Sapphire was but now we know what a good pal she is for taking those pics for you.

Noobie''s in depth analysis was just great - just the kind of details I would want to know.

I just can''t wait for you to get it and have it on your hand. All good things come to those that wait!! Congratulations - you did a superb design job with that beautiful stone!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ally, I can''t see the bars either. They did say they would be minimal, which is a good thing.

MGR, Yes noobie''s attention to detail is amazing, he picked up on all the things I would had I been there. Thanks Noob!!! It does look so much larger than I thought it would. Quest is the best!!!!
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
OH my good gosh...that''s so freaking lovely!
30.gif
I''m so jealous!!
2.gif
Really really jealous! It looks absolutely gigantic...is that just because you have a teeny finger size, or are you trying to be sneaky and it''s really a 1.92ct?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tawn truth be told my hands are more like a childs, very small hands have I. Logan must have the same ring size as me. It does look much bigger than I expected. Don't be jealous, your ring is just gorgeous!!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh that ring is fantabulouslyawesome!

Wed = Thurs here. Man I always have to wait a little bit longer than everyone in the states! Not happy Jan!
31.gif

COngratulations on such a gorgeous ring - it *almost* made the wait worthwhile
9.gif
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jade!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It was well worth the wait kaleigh!!! That ring is stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Catmom and Bling!!!
1.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m just jealous because what you did was more along my original plan, but I love my new ring and I''m glad that I chose the setting I did! It suits me perfectly and it will stand up to my daily abuse! I really agonized between the round and the asscher...but knew it had to have a bezel halo! The round seemed more traditional for some reason and was a lot easier to find!

My evil plan is to follow your lead, and get an asscher for a RHR as well someday! You are such a bad influence....
38.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Love,
30.gif
love,
30.gif
love,
30.gif
it. Especially love the profile.

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
amazing and perfect in every way.

Stunning

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2005 8:00:01 PM
Author: kaleigh
Tawn truth be told my hands are more like a childs, very small hands have I. Logan must have the same ring size as me. It does look much bigger than I expected. Don''t be jealous, your ring is just gorgeous!!!!

I''m just jealous because what you did was more along my original plan, but I love my new ring and I''m glad that I chose the setting I did! It suits me perfectly and it will stand up to my daily abuse! I really agonized between the round and the asscher...but knew it had to have a bezel halo! The round seemed more traditional for some reason and was a lot easier to find!

My evil plan is to follow your lead, and get an asscher for a RHR as well someday! You are such a bad influence....

Don''t you wear something like a size 4 or something really tiny? Mine are 5.5 and my hands are kinda skinny...but crazy long! So, I need about a 6 carat rock to take up all that space!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna be on a lot of husbands sh*t lists, haha. PS is sooooo bad, my right hand ring size is 5 full. I have really little hands, so I guess that makes me lucky. My hubby is away in Nantucket for a golf tournament and I told him how great the pics look, and he was like that''s nice. He gets to play golf and I get to buy nice diamonds, it all works out in the looong run!!!!
31.gif
Just wait until I make my way to WF next spring with my other pals from PS, boy will he be sorry then!!!!!
3.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Kaleigh!
That ring needs it''s own pro photo shoot!
If you think after all that we''re going to be satisfied with those pics - you''re crazy!
9.gif

I think we all deserve at least ten more really good shots
3.gif

Can''t wait to see them!

Scintillating...

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
kaleigh!!!!! wow!!!
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
I am so happy to see your new beautiful asscher ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yay I had to come and look at it again
9.gif
so excited for you Lisa... can''t wait until I can see the finished ring! serious bling
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha Scintilating!!! Thanks Flower and Icekid. I can''t wait for Wednesday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results