shape
carat
color
clarity

You can kiss my asscher, it''s done

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh it is just gorgeous and it looks HUGE!!! You must be going crazy waiting to get that baby on your hand - how exciting this is.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks LLL and Sundial. Yup I''m one excited girl right now!!!! I can''t wait to get it!!!
31.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so perfect (even half-finished) that it hurts to look at it (or at least it makes my heart-ache for something so beautiful
3.gif
)

Can''t wait to see the hand photos- I know it''s hard to have to wait soooo long but just think of the perfection you''ll have now that Quest is on the job!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooooomigod, so excited for you Lisa! It looks like Quest did a completely wonderful job. It will be gracing your lovely hand SOON!! Can''t wait to see it in person (please please can I try it on?
9.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks FFF, I think Quest has done an amazing job. Icekid of course you can try it on silly. And I can't wait to try yours on too.
31.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: kaleigh
.... I''m one excited girl right now!!!!
I can only imagine! It looks just FABULOUS!!!!
30.gif

widget

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s awesome.

I can''t wait until Thursday. I''ll take tons of hand shots to post. ooooo la la

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh goody! It''s gorgeous, Lisa!
30.gif

I can''t wait to see the hand shots that Nan gets...she takes great pictures!
36.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Kaleigh, you must be VERY excited.....Looks gorgeous!!!
30.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh!!! Oh what a beauty! And it isn''t even complete yet. I don''t know how you are surviving until you have it! It''s perfect, and I hope you love it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Widget, Patty and Maxine. Nan we''ll have to find a nice window in the hospital so you can take some good shots of this beauty!!!!
36.gif

chunchgirl

Rough_Rock
WOW - Kaleigh it''s simply stunning, you must be thrilled. I''m sure you feel it was worth the wait! Can''t wait to see your hand shots!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to have to switch my ring now into something similar....IT IS JUST TO PRETTY! YOU ARE VERY LUCKY!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY SCHNIKIES! I love that...making me want an asscher!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few more, with Kaleigh''s permission:

questring.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, am I lucky or what???? I just looove that last pic. Thanks Logan!!!!
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jesus that thing is HUGE!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
No problem! It was a treat for me to see it. It looks much bigger than I would have expected. I think it also spans my finger quite nicely!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! So beautiful! Hope we get some more shots on Wednesday when it is on your finger!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
wow that is schweeeeeeet!!!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZA!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is just WOW!!! No other words...I''m speechless
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay, it was definitely worth the wait. I only say that about perfection, you know. In other words, if you have to wait, it had better be perfect! Happily, this one is. Congrats, Lisa. They have done a beautiful job. Come on Wednesday, get here.
30.gif

Shay

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wowie!!!!! I''m finally getting back hereto check on your pics, and they are beautiful!!!! Logan Sapphire was so sweet to go out to Quest and try it on and take pics for us. I bet she had a HUGE temptation to accidentally drop in her her purse before heading for the door. It looks great on her hand! I''m sure Pete, Huan, Hap would have wrestled her to the ground before she got too far.
2.gif

I hope I eventually get to see this beauty in person. The setting absolutely makes it look huge!!! Nan will have to take a ton of pics for us next week.

Good luck in your race tomorrow LS!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ame,Blue,PNP,ginger,Shay and diamondlil!!!!! I think it looks terrific and am soooo happy with it. Yes Logan Sapphire was just the best to do that for me. She''s such a sweetie. Now I just want her to get one too!! Sorry Mr. Logan Sapphire
31.gif
Logan good luck in your race tomorrow!!! It''s a good thing you didn''t run off with my ring, Lol
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results