shape
carat
color
clarity

You can kiss my asscher, it''s done

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2005 7:16:06 PM
Author: sevens one

anybody got a good get-a-way car for me?????
41.gif
Ooooohhhhhhhh so tempting . . . . .
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I have one major issue with this ring Lisa..........
11.gif
(

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ummmm, let me guess......... It''s not your''s???
9.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
OH MY WORD- totally breathtaking! Congrats and good luck getting that off Nan''s hand!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Lisa!!!!!!
23.gif
It''s just GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Diamonds, diamonds everywhere!!!
3.gif

widget

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhhhhh- that is absolutely luscious!!!!! It has got to be the best rhr ring ever!!!!! Although nothing can compare with your wedding set, your rhr ring is in a class by itself- I''ll never be able to afford a diamond asscher rhr but if it''s ok, I''m going to save your ring to my "favorites folder" because it really is the ultimate and mayyyyybeee I could get a sapphire or spinel version
9.gif

I can''t wait to see more pictures!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks widget, I had to do my own version of blitzing to make it a bit different. So I added diamonds everywhere, what a fun project it was although there were many bumpy patches along the way.
3.gif

FFF, of course keep it in your folder, what a great ring it would be with a colored gemstone. I love colored gemstones too and am a frequent visitor in the colored gem forum as well. Thanks, that''s very sweet.
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Oh WOW, Lisa, I can''t wait to see the pics of that thing on your hand--it is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I just love it--Quest did such a good job--they way you had them put stones on the bars is PERFECT, the milgrain, the detail, the SPARKLE, the way it totally accentuates the perfect depth (I wanna dive in!!) of your SE.....LOVE IT!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW
30.gif
30.gif
I knew Quest would do a great job, but my goodness, that truly is a piece of art equal to a Leon in my book. Just stunning workmanship all the way around.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks blueroses and mrssalvo, you guys were with me on day one of this project so I''m soooo happy you like it.
1.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Can this ring get anymore gorgeous?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Waiting anxiously for handshots - I''m sure Nan will take fab photos on Thursday!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa...

Even more strikingly fabulous than I thought it was going to be!! I can''t wait for the hand shots, and I''m warning you that ya better take a lot of them from every angle! Better start the manicure!
4.gif

Nan...

Need a partner in "crime"? I have a Hemi!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is one bling-tastic ring! I''m blind!!!
10.gif
It''s so beautiful!

hehe, I can''t wait until you finally get it! You must be sooooooooo excited!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
It came out so strikingly beautiful!!! I could start listing all the things I love about it, but I love every tiny detail on the ring and wouldn''t change a thing! I CAN''T wait to see it on your hand!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jadeleaves, it turned out better than I ever imagined!!!!!
21.gif

Tawn, don''t give Nan any bright ideas, Lol.
31.gif

AsscherGirl, I love that new phrase, blingtastic!!!!
9.gif

dazeland, I love your ring soooo much and think we both have great taste, so thanks!!!!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kaleigh your ring is truly amazing!! It even looked beautiful before it was completely done!! All I can say is stunning... stunning... stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
More pictures - how exciting!!! Lisa it is just breathtaking. Can''t wait to see it on your hand (if you can get if off of Nan''s finger that is).

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Lisa - it''s absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

I want one...
39.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Kaliegh!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The NEW ARRIVAL IS HERE! I LOVE what you did with the undersaide of the ring. I didn''t see that before, so beautiful and original. And the bars on the halo are incredible. It''s an incredible RHR... I have to say, definitely one of my favorites. It''s going to look incredible on you. I hope you enjoy it very much....... and you can always take more pics if you are feeling generous
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial, Paula and Ally. Nan goes to pick it up very soon!!! Maybe she will take some pics for you guys!!!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
WOW that is so beautiful. I just love halo''s!!! Your a lucky girl.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be leaving soon to get THE RING.

I''m very nervous about this.
I would have left much earlier but car issues, 4 yr old melt-down issues and baby sitting arrangements have me a little behind.

41.gif
35.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh, I don''t even know what to say, it''s just so amazing! I love, love, LOVE this ring! Can''t wait to see it on your hand.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2005 10:46:01 AM
Author: sevens one
I''ll be leaving soon to get THE RING.

I''m very nervous about this.
I would have left much earlier but car issues, 4 yr old melt-down issues and baby sitting arrangements have me a little behind.

41.gif
35.gif
I can go get it
11.gif
I''m probably closer. However, I won''t be available for at least a couple of weeks!!
9.gif
Who knows what might happen to the ring during that time
41.gif

Seriously, it looks even beter than when I saw it. I''m continue to be impressed by Quest. First diamondlil, then mrssalvo and now this masterpiece. Bravo!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I just saw Quest''s photos & I''m speechless! It''s just stunning! I love the bars in the halo, the (slightly raised) bezel, the ribbons of diamonds on the gallery of the ring...it''s just amazing!

Oh, you must be so excited to have it on your finger today!!!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woweee...it''s so stunning, I cannot WAIT for hand pics!!! It''s just ENCRUSTED with sparkle!!!! I gotta find my sunglasses.
3.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, now that I''ve finished prying my jaw off the ground, pushed my eyes back in my head and wiped the drool off my keyboard, all I can say is WOW!!!! It is absolutely stunning. Oh Lisa, I would just be dying if I were you--the anticipation!!! I am so happy for you and can''t wait to see it on your hand. It is just drop dead fantastic!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow... Lisa ... awesome. Your ring came out so beautiful! I have called my staff over to see this. Marie wants one now! Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you during this time. It has truly been a pleasureable journey with you and I am so happy to see it conclude in such a beautiful item. I KNOW you will enjoy it for years to come and we are all honored to have played a small role in this. If we can ever be of any help to you again we''re here for ya.

Warmest regards,
Jonathan

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are too funny. Nan has the ring and she is dying over it. I just can''t wait to see it. She is in love with it. One more sleep.
24.gif

noobie, you crack me up!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, so we know nan knows how to work the camera...where are those pics
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results