shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Yippee!! My scrumptious yellow diamond!

hers4eva

Rough_Rock
She is so intense ❣️

i-FSrJ6q8-X2.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ray of sunshine! I love that your husband was all about "the one"!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful! I love a yellow diamond with a white halo.

hers4eva

Rough_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @hers4eva - she is a stunner for sure!

Would you mind also showing us a photo of your sentimental favorite? (Your engagement ring marquise!). I'd love to see where it all started!

And - do you have any stats on your new Miss Scrumptious? It helps to know dimensions and ring size so people can get a sense of how that style would look on their own hand.

Thank you for sharing; for a first thread, you've really started with a Big Bang!!

Welcome to PriceScope!

hers4eva

Rough_Rock
My hubby was my first boyfriend when I was 19 1/2 years old. My hubby was single getting his masters degree when we met. He was about fours years older than me.

We married about 1 1/2 years later after he graduated. From the day we met, we have been each other’s best ❤️ friend and enjoy a lot of the same hobbies. We rather be with each other than anyone else.

He has always put me on a pedestal ❣️. We both are so lucky :love: to have found THE ONE at the start of our adult life.

Let me introduce you to my marquise engagement ring. She still sits on my left hand.

Back then we didn’t know as much as we know today about diamonds. So I am thrilled we had another shot at getting very educated on diamonds. Then came my Canary diamond, Miss Scrumptious!

To all the sweet ladies ❤️ here, as well as, @mrs-b ❤️ who asked for a picture of my marquise, here is the ring I walked down the aisle wearing and still wear to this day on my left hand :love:
i-BxXtv3g-X2.jpg

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone =)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hubby was my first boyfriend when I was 19 1/2 years old. My hubby was single getting his masters degree when we met. He was about fours years older than me.

We married about 1 1/2 years later after he graduated. From the day we met, we have been each other’s best ❤️ friend and enjoy a lot of the same hobbies. We rather be with each other than anyone else.

He has always put me on a pedestal ❣️. We both are so lucky :love: to have found THE ONE at the start of our adult life.

Let me introduce you to my marquise engagement ring. She still sits on my left hand.

Back then we didn’t know as much as we know today about diamonds. So I am thrilled we had another shot at getting very educated on diamonds. Then came my Canary diamond, Miss Scrumptious!

To all the sweet ladies ❤️ here, as well as, @mrs-b ❤️ who asked for a picture of my marquise, here is the ring I walked down the aisle wearing and still wear to this day on my left hand :love:
i-BxXtv3g-X2.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing, @hers4eva!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It is beautiful!

hers4eva

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, @hers4eva - she is a stunner for sure!

Would you mind also showing us a photo of your sentimental favorite? (Your engagement ring marquise!). I'd love to see where it all started!

And - do you have any stats on your new Miss Scrumptious? It helps to know dimensions and ring size so people can get a sense of how that style would look on their own hand.

Thank you for sharing; for a first thread, you've really started with a Big Bang!!

Welcome to PriceScope!

@mrs-b you are making us blush!:oops: big time!
Miss Scrumptious is :oops:sparkling from intense to vivid :oops: back and forth, she is so happy:love: you made her intensity become even more beautiful:kiss2:

You are too thoughtful and we thank you! ❤️

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
E7E7A394-373E-45C7-92EE-1FC67F749534.jpeg
We are on the same journey! I’ve enjoyed reading your story. My 1988 ER was a marquise ( reset and now my avatar pic ). I got my 4.3 FY set in a halo for my 20th wedding anniversary. I still love my original ER and wear it often. Enjoy your rings and wear them in good health!

hers4eva

Rough_Rock
Hi Bling Ladies - thought I would share a darling story!

Pix 1

Oh my gosh hubby the necklace is so beautiful :love: Thank you!
i-RgwhSgK-X2.jpg

Pix 2
Thank you my dearest hubby for placing this stunning necklace around my neck :love:

Oh my gosh, a yellow diamond ring, you surely spoil me.
Yes, put it on my finger, its a stunner! :kiss2:

i-DrFPkSG-X2.jpg

Thanks so much for reading my little love picture story! ❤️
Hugs!

hers4eva

Rough_Rock
E7E7A394-373E-45C7-92EE-1FC67F749534.jpeg
We are on the same journey! I’ve enjoyed reading your story. My 1988 ER was a marquise ( reset and now my avatar pic ). I got my 4.3 FY set in a halo for my 20th wedding anniversary. I still love my original ER and wear it often. Enjoy your rings and wear them in good health!

How cool is this @Piper70 picking out the same diamond rings!
Thank you for sharing your story too! ❤️

Last edited:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock

i-BxXtv3g-X2.jpg

Absolutely love your Romance and Marriage life journey. Congratulations and thank you for sharing the Story of your Perfect Yellow diamond - it’s a beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results