shape
carat
color
clarity

Yea or nay on this band

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered a band to pair with my antique cushion solitaire. I’m debating if I should keep it or send it back. I love the band but I’m wondering if something thicker would actually look better. Also I’m concerned it’s going to rub against my solitaire and wear it down. Maybe I shouldn’t pair this particular ring with a band because it’s so low set. Thoughts? 1005A6FA-C138-4514-9FAE-C827FE70BC5F.jpeg 7D48C7FF-8766-4B14-878E-BFC24F985B42.jpeg 47940F64-20D1-4E38-B5D1-8FA618A33E30.jpeg

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i can't say about the rubbing but the band looks very pretty with your solitaire =)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not at all an expert but I believe that you usually want the band to sit next to the donut rather than so high up. It is a lovely band though. So ideally it would be flush with where the arrow is pointing.

IMG_7727.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks too high to me but its a really lovelly band
maybe keep it and wear it in a different combo

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I like bands like that to use as stacks. I’m not sure if that’s thee band to wear just with your ER, yk?

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I am not at all an expert but I believe that you usually want the band to sit next to the donut rather than so high up. It is a lovely band though. So ideally it would be flush with where the arrow is pointing.

IMG_7727.jpg

IMG_7727.jpg

yes ideally but due to how low set and wide the setting is it’s not possible for a band to set flush

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
It looks too high to me but its a really lovelly band
maybe keep it and wear it in a different combo

Yes, I agree. I think it’s the angle of the pic because it’s not as noticeable irl. I also size up on the band so I think that’s contributing to the issue.

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I like bands like that to use as stacks. I’m not sure if that’s thee band to wear just with your ER, yk?

Agreed. My plan is to stack. I was planning on stacking another band to. I’m now thinking an open band

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed. My plan is to stack. I was planning on stacking another band to. I’m now thinking an open band
Oh I’d like to see pics of an open band! That may look really pretty. I tried one on over the weekend didn’t love it, but there are so many better options out there than the one I tried on.
You have a beautiful ER.

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I just realized I forgot to add an update. So I played around with a cheapie band from Amazon and added to it. I love it! I’m still a bit concerned that I should have gone with a 5.25 instead of a 5.5 on the engraved band but it’s not sizable so I won’t be able to size it if my fingers grow as I age. Anyways adding a solid band totally completes the look for me and the height of the solid band is slightly less than the carved band so it hits the solitaire better. I plan to purchase a solid 22k to pop on between 6AFC9D6E-64A7-4B71-8FEB-DFEE42591B34.jpeg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love :love: love your set!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The whole set looks amazing!! Perfection! :kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect!

ShawnWiz

Rough_Rock
Hello there and thank you for sharing the band! Such an elegance! :) It reminds me of the Tiffany True ring in the thinnest size. Perfect to match it with the engagement ring. Is it personalised? :)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Well done... I think you have found the solution! I like stacking, too. I like the textures thst you have created with this stack!
Well done, again!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results