shape
carat
color
clarity

Yahoo! My antique re-cut cushion in claw prong solitaire has landed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Lauren. Nope, no band yet but I am loving your new bands. I might have to revisit your thread and see if those could work. Singlestone makes mini emerald cut bands but they sit a little high (3mm) and are $2200 each so I couldn''t get more than one (too $$$). How high do your new beauties sit above the hand, and do they crunch into your gorgeous ering at all?

nubiantigr

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous, Pixley. Simply stunning.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

absolutely gorgeous. that amazing diamond is going to stop people in their tracks!! congratulations on your engagement!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
pixley, thanks for those other photos...I guess I hadn''t noticed that in other photos...Enjoy your ring!

Dodgers!

Rough_Rock
Hi Pixley!
Your ring look amazing! looks like all the education on PS has really paid off for you!
You always have constructive comments on many threads, and they have really helped me (a newbie) out. Thanks for being a great contributer and congrats on the GORGEOUS ring!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pixley,

I L
30.gif
VE, L
30.gif
VE, L
30.gif
VE your ring!!! It''s so elegant... Enjoy!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Oh what chunky happiness! I can''t wait to see one of these stones in person (someday!). Congrats pixley!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Pixley... I may have missed it but how thick is the band? I like it a lot not too thin not too thick...

(This is your thread, but hopefully Leon will be done by the second week in May bc the BF has to run up there for a meeting and it would be nice if he could pick it up and not have to pay Brinks to deliver it!)

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw this...hopefully, *crossing my fingers*, mine will be ready before May 18th...which is my graduation date from law school. I asked him if that was ok, and he said he'd try!!

Again, your ring is AMAZING!

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice. And I''m happy you held out to get exactly the stone you wanted. Enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, amazing diamond!!! I love it! Gosh, these antique cut stones surely do tempt me!!!

I think you''ll need a low set band to go with it. I think 3mm will be too high. My Legacy band is about 2mm high, and it is low enough to wear with my Leon solitaire. 3mm high would not work with my ring.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you nubiantigr, rainydaze and icekid for showing some love for the little cushion that could!

Dodgers! - you are so sweet to say that! Lots of people helped me navigate this search, so I hope I can pay that forward somehow. I can''t wait to see your magnificent cushion, BTW!

lovewhitediamonds - thank you and HURRAY for reintroducing us to that incredible collection and that perfect asscher of yours!

CR - I think it''s 2mm. He wouldn''t go any thinner and on the hand it looks great. In these pictures, it looks a little clunkety compared to the Leons which are also more rounded, but 2 mm is plenty thin when it''s on the hand. Mind you, yours is FOUR TIMES the weight of this little guy. Oh I hope your sweetie can bring it back for you!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Scarlet - May 18th? WOO HOOO! We''ll have to pop open a virtual bottle of champagne to ring in your grad and bling addition!

Elmo - meee toooo! Thanks for all your help! And PS, I think I''m still waiting for your SMTR thread...
27.gif

diamondseeker - Hmmm, I do love that Legacy band of yours, not to mention your Leon that makes me want to weep with envy every time I see it. I''ll have to put that on my list of WBs to try on during my next trip to Vancouver.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
I''m back to admire your diamond.
30.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Pixley, your stone is truly amazing, I can just imagine how thrilled you must be! And your daughter is just beautiful too!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That diamond is STUNNING!!!! L
30.gif
VE the chunky facets and the slight windmill, you sure do have a unique and beautiful diamond!!! It goes so well with that setting, just a perfect pairing IMO... gorgeous!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! I love cushions!!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet - Enjoy! I always ogle your splendid Leon!
26.gif

Hi 777_LDY
35.gif
- Thank you for the compliments on the little bauble and little lady
9.gif
. They are both sparkly things.

Poshpepper - Thanks! I love your sapphire! I just came across a head on shot of that beauty in another thread. YUM!

UCLABelle - Thank you and please promise me you won't ditch your setting. It's perfect as it is!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it! It is so pretty!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful solitaire, Pixley, with a very special diamond. Love it!
30.gif
More pictures would be great!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
just gorgeous!! wear it in the best of health...what a beautiful stone!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
I love the double claw and LOVE that cushion. Congrats!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! What a gorgeous cushion!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Tacori E-ring (your beautiful baby girl brightens my day every time I see her little smiling face!), Fly_Girl (a few more views coming up, but my photos are never in focus - sooo crazappy), Alli_esq, Ajl and Snlee, I am so flattered by your kind words. A couple more views (one is just a close up, cropped version done twice) and a shot that shows the small culet. I wish it were slightly large instead of "small" so I could see it, but I couldn’t get choosy about everything.

duskbackyard.JPG

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Wish I could see more cutlet (just kidding, but it always makes me laugh when I read cutlet instead of culet!)
9.gif

culetshot.JPG

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Apologies in advance for the state of my hands. It was a brutal winter and I''m overdue for a manicure.
14.gif
I just like the colors on the stone.

duskbackyardbigger.JPG

HerbiePie

Rough_Rock
Pixley, your diamond is AMAZING! I love the history of the stone as well, and the claw prongs, they are so cool! Congratulations, wear it in good health. BTW...your daughter is quite a gem too!

rowenac

Rough_Rock
gorgeous!!! i totally love that double prong look-- so leon. thanks for the great pix.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
1.gif

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW, CHUNKY!!!! How did I miss this beauty?! Since we have the same ring size, can we do a swap sometime?

Hope you are enjoying your ring!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful! I love the stone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results