shape
carat
color
clarity

Wtb converting earrings into necklace or bangle?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I received a pair of earrings years ago that I just don't wear as they are very heavy. White gold with small pave diamonds in a flower shape.

They sit on the ear but have a clip backing.

Is there a jewler who can somehow put these onto a necklace? I guess they would need to create the necklace or a bangle & incorporate the earrings?
572d21ad4e2a540e612ced6efcd34e44.jpg

Not as elaborate as this necklace but in this vein of the flowers being incorporated.
I dont want it to look like they were just randomly put together.

Or a similar look to the Bulgari fiorever bracelet (sorry cant attach a link to it) ?

There's no good local jewlers here, and certainly not one who can customize such a piece- if it's even possible.
So ideas where to find a trustworthy jewler to do this, and maybe what to expect in terms of cost?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
David Klass could. He does conversion pieces for people. I would send him an email and talk with him about what you are looking for, and send photos for reference.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
David Klass could. He does conversion pieces for people. I would send him an email and talk with him about what you are looking for, and send photos for reference.

Thank you! Where do I find his contact information?
And is there any thread about doing such a conversion? I would be so nervous but why should they sit in a box another 20 years?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your inspiration piece is gorgeous! I can't wait to see your vision realized.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
He converted a brooch to bangle for me.

If you go on their website, it has an email or contact address.

Here is one thread:

Last edited:

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
So I googled David klass and the website said coming soon, use password to enter?
Thank you for the threads I will look at them.

My earrings are 4 leaf clovers pave set so I'm just hoping they're not too heavy . I didn't choose them but they have sentimental value and would love to repurpose them.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@elizat that is a gorgeous transformation! How did you go about the process? Just email him & say hi I have a brooch to make into a bracelet?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
@elizat that is a gorgeous transformation! How did you go about the process? Just email him & say hi I have a brooch to make into a bracelet?

Here is a screenshot of IG. Has the email. I don't think we are supposed to post email on here, but it's public.

Just send him a note of what you have, what you'd like to do and get the ball rolling with a discussion. He's easy to talk with and he'll be able to make recommendations for how to do it if you send photos of what you have and what you want. That's all I did- he was very helpful.

Screenshot_20200529-191734.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
you could also take a look at Calla Gold's blog - she specializes in repurposing unworn jewlery into something to love and wear

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results