Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Diamond Art Deco Brooch to Bracelet Conversion by David Klass

elizat

Brilliant_Rock
I recently had David Klass convert an art deco brooch with diamonds and sapphires for me into a bangle. The brooch carat weight is a little over 3 carats. I intended this to be a normal daily bracelet and I'll probably still wear it when I feel like it, but it came out kind of fancy! I really am happy with the outcome though and he did a fantastic job with this. I was really impressed with the workmanship and the curve they did to convert it.

I really don't have a fancy life and go to parties, etc., but I love shiny stuff. So, I guess this bracelet is coming to the office with me to practice law...

Some photos too.

IMG_20190514_184410904.jpg IMG_20190514_184428255.jpg IMG_20190514_184539729.jpg

Sponsored By:

Related topics:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I saw this on their IG. They did an amazing job. It looks so pretty on you!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with everyone! It sure will brighten up the drudgery of practicing law! :lol-2: DK did an outstanding job with the conversion and it looks fab on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently had David Klass convert an art deco brooch with diamonds and sapphires for me into a bangle. The brooch carat weight is a little over 3 carats. I intended this to be a normal daily bracelet and I'll probably still wear it when I feel like it, but it came out kind of fancy! I really am happy with the outcome though and he did a fantastic job with this. I was really impressed with the workmanship and the curve they did to convert it.

I really don't have a fancy life and go to parties, etc., but I love shiny stuff. So, I guess this bracelet is coming to the office with me to practice law...

Some photos too.

IMG_20190514_184410904.jpg IMG_20190514_184428255.jpg IMG_20190514_184539729.jpg
WOW! Gorgeousness all around. Love those details. :love: You have quite the gorgeous bangle collection @elizat :appl: Wear in much health and blingy happiness!

And yeah I would wear this beauty to work. Heck yeah!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Catmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Seriously stunning

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.