shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you sacrifice colour in an OEC to maximise size?

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
If I'm honest the bezels are a lot more chunky than I was hoping for. Maybe I'm still hung up on the inspo ring :( Please let me know your thoughts.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I'm honest the bezels are a lot more chunky than I was hoping for. Maybe I'm still hung up on the inspo ring :( Please let me know your thoughts.

I think it looks lovely in the vendors photos, and
wouldn’t describe it as chunky though.
In comparison to your inspiration - there is a difference to the paper thin bezel of the original. your photos of the two are well taken for easy and appropriate comparison. So it’s not the case of comparing macro photo to something not.

It depends on how much that was of importance in discussions with the vendor? I’m not knowledgeable enough of this vendors custom settings to know much about their ability or willingness to do that thin of a bezel?

ultimately id be wary of having one as thin as the original for a daily driver for my ering. jmo though.

hope it thrills you in person, and then please post more hand-shots when you get a chance :)

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks lovely in the vendors photos, and
wouldn’t describe it as chunky though.
In comparison to your inspiration - there is a difference to the paper thin bezel of the original. your photos of the two are well taken for easy and appropriate comparison. So it’s not the case of comparing macro photo to something not.

It depends on how much that was of importance in discussions with the vendor? I’m not knowledgeable enough of this vendors custom settings to know much about their ability or willingness to do that thin of a bezel?

ultimately id be wary of having one as thin as the original for a daily driver for my ering. jmo though.

hope it thrills you in person, and then please post more hand-shots when you get a chance :)

Thank you. I did want a delicate bezel but also asked for double milgrain which I knew would change the look. Having reviewed the inspo pics I sent them, it is comparable so I think I need to start thinking about this ring as an entity in its own right. I didn’t persue the antique because there was a sense of fragility around it as well as not having any clarity on specs.

The ring will ship on Monday and I will of course post pics once it arrives.

Thank you all again for the thoughtful advice and feedback.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. I did want a delicate bezel but also asked for double milgrain which I knew would change the look. Having reviewed the inspo pics I sent them, it is comparable so I think I need to start thinking about this ring as an entity in its own right. I didn’t persue the antique because there was a sense of fragility around it as well as not having any clarity on specs.

The ring will ship on Monday and I will of course post pics once it arrives.

Thank you all again for the thoughtful advice and feedback.

This shows discernment and you followed your gut. Your new ring has turned out beautifully. I agree with the other posters that it will look delicate in real life. At the same time, the ring looks to have a certain heft and sturdiness. Nice quality piece. Be proud of your choices that you made because the ring is customized to the specs you chose and you made the inspo piece uniquely YOURS! The finished product after all this time has turned out beautifully! Ugh, can't wait til you get it and show off!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
This shows discernment and you followed your gut. Your new ring has turned out beautifully. I agree with the other posters that it will look delicate in real life. At the same time, the ring looks to have a certain heft and sturdiness. Nice quality piece. Be proud of your choices that you made because the ring is customized to the specs you chose and you made the inspo piece uniquely YOURS! The finished product after all this time has turned out beautifully! Ugh, can't wait til you get it and show off!

I can’t tell you how touched I am by your response.

Thank you

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
WELLLLL? What do you think?1

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eek! Let us know what you think!

AL12

Shiny_Rock
The suspense!!!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
You’re all too funny!!! Sorry I was out with the kids. I really love it and you were all right with your advice!

E51BAE35-090D-4FAE-9A54-0A1A5351D836.jpeg

Attachments

• 6181BCCF-2233-445F-BCE4-B88C9BABC4F8.jpeg
    6181BCCF-2233-445F-BCE4-B88C9BABC4F8.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 252CE176-D285-4678-B397-5D1FB8078EEC.jpeg
    252CE176-D285-4678-B397-5D1FB8078EEC.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 94769A7C-218A-4749-BE6C-FC7FC2F67A9B.jpeg
    94769A7C-218A-4749-BE6C-FC7FC2F67A9B.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 68

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
What absolute beauty! I love everything! The diamonds are gorgeous and I love your bezel setting!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's gorgeous! I love the gallery and, of course, the beautiful diamonds! Wear it in the best of health!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it's gorgeous! I love the gallery and, of course, the beautiful diamonds! Wear it in the best of health!

Thank you

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!! So excited and happy for your new upgrade and hope that it exceeded your expectations :)

Please make a post on the SMTB thread with all the specs and your story since I’m sure it will also be helpful to many!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful and I LOVE how it looks with your band! It’s cohesive yet not matchy matchy.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I am HUGE bezel set fan, this is simple perfection.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:It's just perfect. That's it, that's all. Just perfect.:love:

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Aah thank you all! Honestly I’m over the moon with it and love how it sits with my wedding band. The size is spot on. I’ve worn it today (bless hubby he said I didn’t need to wait until Sunday for our anniversary) and it’s weighty but comfortable. I feel aware of the size/finger coverage right now but think that will settle down. It’s substantial for the UK but doesn’t feel like a special occasion only piece.

I’m sure DSS will kick in at some point in the future but right now I feel like Goldilocks and finding her “just right”. It also seems very white facing to me as a J and sits well with the platinum.

I wouldn’t have got here without all of you, so a huge sincere thank you for all of your support. I will get a SMTB post together hopefully soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results