It's gorgeous and looks perfect on your hand :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa, that is some rock! Absolutely beautiful! :love::love::love: Congratulations!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZING diamond!!!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the compliments, it is so nice to receive from fellow jewel lovers! Hubby said last night as my diamond twinkled in low light that he never understood the fascination about diamonds until he saw this one. That was pretty powerful for me, lol.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, Congrats! :clap:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sure, although the diagram doesn't show much.

Thank you Mrs_S. GIA should offer a big discount when their automated equipment is incapable of collecting the data on anything other than MRBs!!!

At least now I know an OEC with a 41% table and 62.9% depth is capable of greatness. Your stone is a perfect example of an ideal cut making a lower color irrelevant. :))

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful in every way, congrats!!!!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I have never really been a diamond girl. I've always loved colored stones and have collected for almost 20 years. When hubby and I decided to get engaged, I told him I had a FCD to use, so he just bought a beautiful platinum setting and matching band for it. He thought he got off easy! But since being on PS and being exposed to antique diamonds and old cuts I started a new love affair and hubby was in big trouble, lol!

Long story short, here is my new-to-me OEC (GIA says circular brilliant) in a temporary setting. She is an O-P color and 3.63 cts with a teeny-tiny table of 41%. I bought her from a fellow PSer @imdoubler . Man, I had no idea how hard it is to photograph a diamond, so forgive the sorry pics. I can't capture the colors that she throws, so I will have to practice. She truly is a sparkle bomb.

Thanks for looking, as it's hard to share my excitement with my people irl, but I know ya'll will understand and not judge!

WOW!!! I would never have guessed the color! It looks super white!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Man, I had no idea how hard it is to photograph a diamond, so forgive the sorry pics. I can't capture the colors that she throws, so I will have to practice. She truly is a sparkle bomb.

To get more intense pictures of the fire, try using a smaller F-stop. You might have to check the manual for your phone to see how o do it.

Wink

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
To get more intense pictures of the fire, try using a smaller F-stop. You might have to check the manual for your phone to see how o do it.

Wink

Thanks so much, Wink! A quick Google search helped me figure out how to adjust my camera. Now to practice!

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! I will add that hubby and I got married 27 years after our first kiss (with both of us having previous marriages and 5 children between us that we have full custody of) so I didn't start at the top, but certainly feel like I've finally got there!

Samesies!! My DH and I married 32 years after we first met. And I also picked an OEC in a modern setting for my wedding set. :kiss2::kiss2:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Samesies!! My DH and I married 32 years after we first met. And I also picked an OEC in a modern setting for my wedding set. :kiss2::kiss2:

Wow, that is awesome! I adore an unusual love story (and of course, amazing bling!)

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Great size on your finger!! Love the coverage!! Congrats

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Amazing, huge congrats!!! It is so interesting that many of us are not into MRB but love CS and antique cuts! Antique cuts are just so very special and have such a unique personality!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
@Mrs_Strizzle the ring in your profile picture is gorgeous! Do you mind sharing more pics? What is the center stone?

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
@Mrs_Strizzle the ring in your profile picture is gorgeous! Do you mind sharing more pics? What is the center stone?

Thank you! It is a color shifting unheated sapphire which shifts from this teal blue you see in my profile, to gray-blue to apple green. Here is the thread I created for it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results