shape
carat
color
clarity

Who wants to see my haul from today?

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Ack you guys are finding great stuff!!
I really really really want to go shopping....I may resort to looking online as we are locked down another month here.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well unless I end up selling anything else

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Did you sell the band?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@1ofakind, my original sapphire band hasn't sold yet, just listed it for sale today on LT :)

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I didn't see it but I'll go look.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, thanks honey, I do love a good sapphire eternity. Now I have to work on selling the baguette one.

How is work going?

I love those colorful eternity bands. I have a skinny channel set sapphire that just doesn't have very much presence. I need to get a better one. The stones are nice and sparkly, but the ring is just too dainty.
Work is OK, wearing mask and gloves. Many people are not wearing either in the stores. It's making me really mad, and shows that they just don't care.
IMG_20200425_083329.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those colorful eternity bands. I have a skinny channel set sapphire that just doesn't have very much presence. I need to get a better one. The stones are nice and sparkly, but the ring is just too dainty.
Work is OK, wearing mask and gloves. Many people are not wearing either in the stores. It's making me really mad, and shows that they just don't care.
IMG_20200425_083329.jpg

I love how blue the sapphires are in your band, so often they look black!

They really should be wearing masks and gloves, come on we all know what we are supposed to be doing,

My neighbor made the husband a mask and of course I said I wanted one too. Well I had no idea what the mask would look like so.....

9506F865-FF11-4709-B3B5-2C0B932566B2.jpg

Mortal Kombat ;-)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Disclaimer, I did not buy this but OMG how amazing is this silver ring box?! Photo credit to Deal Between Us on IG.

IMG_8255.jpg

IMG_8256.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They really should be wearing masks and gloves, come on we all know what we are supposed to be doing,

My neighbor made the husband a mask and of course I said I wanted one too. Well I had no idea what the mask would look like so.....

Mortal Kombat ;-)

You look so fierce!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, I would just let people call me Mary! I have never seen anything like this.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the ring box!! That is so beautiful.

@StephanieLynn does your neighbor have a 3D printer?

Depending on where you live masks may be hard to get. we now have a mandate but fabric stores are closed. We’ve tried to order online but they get confiscated by the government during shipping (not N95’s or even ones rated for medical use). I’m fortunate to be able to sew but I literally ran out of thread! I am using donated materials and I’m not selling the masks but short of cutting up a T-shirt to wrap around your face, if you don’t know someone who can sew one it is very difficult to get a mask here. we have family in another state was able to order the same ones online so maybe our state is not allowing them to be shipped here. I know some are available on etsy but a lot of older people wouldn’t know where to start with getting one. My husband’s manufacturing plant with access to supply chain resources can’t get masks! I am making masks for his department this weekend because they need them by Monday...cutting up a new duvet cover for fabric. It’s very crazy!!
And yes sadly, some people just won’t wear one anyway.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@1ofakind, he does have a 3D printer, two or three huge ones I think. This mask probably took the better part of 2 days just to print and then he spray painted them.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
@1ofakind, he does have a 3D printer, two or three huge ones I think. This mask probably took the better part of 2 days just to print and then he spray painted them.

It looks awesome! Does he accept commissions? I'd definitely want to order one lol.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock

Mortal Kombat ;-)

Is your husband's mask blue so he could be your subzero?

And do you tell him "get over here!"

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your husband's mask blue so he could be your subzero?

And do you tell him "get over here!"

You are in the know! Yes he is subzero and I am scorpion apparently which is appropriate because I do say that to him frequently lol!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks awesome! Does he accept commissions? I'd definitely want to order one lol.

Sorry I just saw your post! I will ask, he has a shop on Etsy but I don't know if he is doing the masks, last time my husband suggested he sell them he said he wasn't going to be getting into masks, maybe he has changed his mind.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Nikki1415, he is selling them
For $50 shipped but you would have to paint it. Here is the link to his Etsy shop, if you're interested I would send him a message there:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's an eBay find, $42.00
An antique ladies watch, for my small collection.
The bow pin is .900 silver and the watch is .800 silver. There's a little enamel loss on the bow and a bit missing from the case, but I don't mind. Maybe I'll restore it with blue nail polish. It runs a while, then stops. If I tap it, it runs again.
Inside it says 'Fauvette'

IMG_20200327_131611143.jpg IMG_20200327_132108920.jpg
IMG_20200326_170337953.jpg
'
hey @Bron357 ,I don't think you saw my 'new-old' watch!
I fixed the bow with blue nail polish.
1587939946845.png

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey folks, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Some of you may have seen that I recently bought a Lightbox pink diamond that I decided to reset because it was too close to my skin tone and I figured some diamonds would help that effect.

Well in looking for the perfect vintage setting I came across this wedding set, the diamonds are not huge but I just love the look AND it has the matching band AND it's already my size. I made a 15% off (it was already on sale) and it was accepted!!!

So that is my Mother's Day gift and the pink diamond necklace will be my SIL's Christmas gift since I know she loves rose gold and it will look amazing on her skin tone.

Anyone else find something for themselves or have some little EBay trinkets to share?
IMG_8414.jpg

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey folks, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Some of you may have seen that I recently bought a Lightbox pink diamond that I decided to reset because it was too close to my skin tone and I figured some diamonds would help that effect.

Well in looking for the perfect vintage setting I came across this wedding set, the diamonds are not huge but I just love the look AND it has the matching band AND it's already my size. I made a 15% off (it was already on sale) and it was accepted!!!

So that is my Mother's Day gift and the pink diamond necklace will be my SIL's Christmas gift since I know she loves rose gold and it will look amazing on her skin tone.

Anyone else find something for themselves or have some little EBay trinkets to share?
IMG_8414.jpg

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

Yay! It's beautiful!!!
Do you have it yet? Those don't look like your fingers.
We expect lots of photos!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! It's beautiful!!!
Do you have it yet? Those don't look like your fingers.
We expect lots of photos!

I don't have it yet, literally just bought it like two hours ago, you know I will come back with lots of pictures!

How was your Mother's Day?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results