shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash vs. Tiffany DBTY - Can you tell the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Oh how lovely!! It looks so gorgeous on you! Love it!

FABULOUS, you have the best jewelry Bliss
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
How are you? It is always great to see you around, honey!

hubba hubba
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That''s a very nice necklace!!! Suit you perfectly!!

You can even try to wear it as a bracelet (circle arount the wrist twice or three times~)

Oh so pretty and versatile! Your ring is amazing!

Bliss, it''s just stunning! There is another thing that I lust after now. My wish list is certainly getting longer
3.gif

stunning. It''s gorgeous. I love your pieces.

I love it! That is very much how I''d like to have one made. Can you ask the size of the stones? I imagine they might be around 8 pointers if the total is under a carat. I really think it is perfect! I need to look back to see if you said, but did you have it made in platinum or white gold?

Beautiful! I want one!!

OMG, Bliss, that''s gorgeous!!!! What is the tcw of the necklace, if you dont mind??? I love it!!! ENJOY!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Bliss, your collection is amazing!! (I`m not saying that just because they''re playing Kanye West Amazing right now, lol)
No, seriously, I love your bling. I like how the 2 necklaces look together, plus your wedding set... WOW!!
36.gif
30.gif

Very pretty!
36.gif

I really like the layered look! Subtle, yet totally bling at the same time.
36.gif

Ooooh, I just adore your necklaces! They are unbelievably beautiful, and they look fabulous together.

Wow! What a gorgeous collection of necklaces! You are one lucky lady!

YOWZA all your pieces look amazing
30.gif

Wow, it''s really gorgeous! Wear it in good health!

P.S. I love all of your jewelry you post! You have a great collection!

HI:

I asbolutely love this and would like one myself. I am so tempted to ask the forbidden question "how much"?
11.gif
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Gorgeous! Glad I didn''t see this before DH bought my b-day present!
11.gif

Thanks for chiming in about your tiff pendant! It is just lovely and I would treasure it even though you may not have gotten the same clarity today. It''s stunning and the two necklaces actually look really great together.

I think WF should offer this necklace as a bracelet, it would be a beautiful set!

You''re a lucky girl! Your bling is exquisite!

GORGEOUS!!! Thanks a lot, now I want one too
3.gif
It looks beautiful on you, congrats on the lovely new piece!

36.gif

Ohhhhhhhhh! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to respond individually...

But how could I forget the specs??? How can I call myself a PSer without posting specs?

Sorry for forgetting!

The WF DBTY necklace I really wanted wasn't stock so I went custom.

The ones listed as stock pieces on the WF website are 7 pointers. I wanted 15 pointers & I also wanted them to be spaced a certain way so that the clasp wouldn't migrate to the front endlessly. So I went custom. It was so much fun! I highly recommend WhiteFlash to anyone wanting a DBTY necklace.

35.gif

SPECS:
Platinum chain, 16 inches
1.65 carats total weight
I asked for 15 pointers for each stone
11 stones (definitely go odd so that there's one centered in the front!)

36.gif

So sorry I forgot!

And Sharon and Dani! It was around $3,500 total. A steal!

I would get platinum for this type of necklace because the little diamonds are hard to clean and I like to dump all of my sparklies in an ammonia based cleaner. Also, I wear them in the pool and etc. and white gold on me tends to turn yellow over time. It's also such a fine chain that it was important for the metal to be very strong and sturdy. My Tiff plat chain is very very fine but extremely strong. Even my best made gold chains wear down and have broken before... So I knew I wanted something similar and strong -- I'd hate to look down and realize the necklace had broken!

Thanks again, lovely lovely PSers!!!

you're building up quite the collection! I love how it looks with your Tiff bezel pendant.. just gorgeous
18.gif

eta- be careful of that sun. No one likes wrinkles or skin cancer
2.gif
Your tan sure looks nice with your diamonds though hehe
9.gif

icekid, I know! I don''t want to look like an alligator handbag when I''m older! Sup-A Granny''s gotta be lookin'' goooood! Thanks again!!!

Date: 3/3/2009 9:19:22 PM
Author: Bliss
36.gif

Ohhhhhhhhh! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can''t wait to respond individually...

But how could I forget the specs??? How can I call myself a PSer without posting specs?

Sorry for forgetting!

The WF DBTY necklace I really wanted wasn''t stock so I went custom.

The ones listed as stock pieces on the WF website are 7 pointers. I wanted 15 pointers & I also wanted them to be spaced a certain way so that the clasp wouldn''t migrate to the front endlessly. So I went custom. It was so much fun! I highly recommend WhiteFlash to anyone wanting a DBTY necklace.

35.gif

SPECS:
Platinum chain, 16 inches
1.65 carats total weight
I asked for 15 pointers for each stone
11 stones (definitely go odd so that there''s one centered in the front!)

36.gif

So sorry I forgot!

And Sharon and Dani! It was around $3,500 total. A steal!

I would get platinum for this type of necklace because the little diamonds are hard to clean and I like to dump all of my sparklies in an ammonia based cleaner. Also, I wear them in the pool and etc. and white gold on me tends to turn yellow over time. It''s also such a fine chain that it was important for the metal to be very strong and sturdy. My Tiff plat chain is very very fine but extremely strong. Even my best made gold chains wear down and have broken before... So I knew I wanted something similar and strong -- I''d hate to look down and realize the necklace had broken!

Thanks again, lovely lovely PSers!!!
HI:

Bliss, can you tell me whether you can see the sparkle from the stones, much? I love the concept, but wonder if the diamonds spend a lot of time culet up and therefore in a "unsparkle position".....
34.gif

cheers--Sharon

Wow!!! It''s lovely!!! When do we get a thread with your whole collection?

Its beautiful. I love it!

I love it!!!
30.gif
(now adding it to my long list of things I want for coming birthdays, annivesaries, births, etc...)

That's beautiful, and it looks especially good with your solitaire necklace. What a great purchase!

Bliss -- I seem to recall someone who "had to" spend some money their mother had designated for jewelry. Was that you -- and is the the gift?

Whether yes or no, it's a beautiful, timeless necklace!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP