shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash vs. Tiffany DBTY - Can you tell the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
But first, the obligatory FedEx striptease... LOL
31.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Finally got the box open!

boxi2.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
What do we have here?
30.gif

boxi3.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
One is a jewelry box! How cute!
36.gif

boxi5.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
And the other is a WF box!!!

boxi6.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
And it''s open!!!

boxi8.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Itty bitty cute sparkles!

boxi9.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
They are so similar! Here's the WF DBTY with the Tiffany DBTY.

I'm so impressed! The bezels are identical and so are the platinum chains.
30.gif

OK, the lighting and flash make the diamonds look yellow but they're all colorless and very white. Bad lighting! Bad lighting! LOL.

boxi11.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
By itself! Yes, I was a bad girl and didn't wear much sunblock in Hawaii or Aruba. Oy! It was a one-two punch of bad bad bad behavior. I am soooo dark! My mom would be all over my case right now if she saw me...
41.gif

boxi15.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
For fun, sometimes I wear it like this.

necki1.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
The diamonds are spaced evenly except there is a tiny tiny bit more chain near the clasp. I asked for that so that the stones would be weighted near the front ever so slightly. I think that helps it to stay put and stops it from spinning. The clasp always stays in the back!

boxi17.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
With the other bling!
18.gif
Again, the lighting makes the colorless stones look yellowish... boooooo! I think FI's brown sweater is also reflecting in the stones.

boxi16.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
How Gorgeous!!!!!! Love it! Dang it Bliss, another thing to add to my "I Want It List"
30.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Hanging out with a Tahitian pearl necklace... That''s it for now!

I''m SO impressed with WhiteFlash. They were incredible to work with!!!!!!
I highly recommend them to anyone -- they do amazing custom work!
36.gif

boxi26.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!
1237380ar500lxyn4.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, luvmyhalo! Ohhhh, you don''t want to play the "I Want It List" game! You got me started on the diamond stacking craze!!! I have a MAJOR fever over all of your amazing stacker rings. Droooooool.

SanDiegoLady! THANK YOU! Yes! There is a DBTY bracelet -- Tiff and WF both have them. I think someone has the WF version on PS, but I can''t remember who it is. Is this a hint? LOL! Someone had a custom DBTY bracelet/anklet extender project... brain needs coffee...

Lorelei, thank you! I love your emoties!!!! I''m soooooo copying that one heart one for future use! The superhero one is too fast for me to catch!
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 2:19:06 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 3/2/2009 2:16:31 PM

Author: Bliss

Thanks, luvmyhalo! Ohhhh, you don''t want to play the ''I Want It List'' game! You got me started on the diamond stacking craze!!! I have a MAJOR fever over all of your amazing stacker rings. Droooooool.

SanDiegoLady! THANK YOU! Yes! There is a DBTY bracelet -- Tiff and WF both have them. I think someone has the WF version on PS, but I can''t remember who it is. Is this a hint? LOL! Someone had a custom DBTY bracelet/anklet extender project... brain needs coffee...

Lorelei, thank you! I love your emoties!!!! I''m soooooo copying that one heart one for future use! The superhero one is too fast for me to catch!
36.gif

Me thinks you need a matching bracelet........
31.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I do! I do! I need the matching earrings now, too!

SanDiegoLady, I love your new avatar! GO PROUD ARMY MOMS!

36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello gorgeous necklaces!! I love your new DBTY WF necklace, it is stunning, simple, gorgeous, and it must go with everything. I''d love to hear more about your gorgeous tiffany bezel pendant. The proportions are beautiful on you!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I like how they look layered. So pretty.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
geckodani, Thank you! You can borrow it anytime! If I can borrow your fabulous ring! OK, that is soooo not a fair trade... but it can''t hurt to ask, right? LOL. To answer your question, I like the single diamond pendant better for the look. It''s simpler and more striking -- it makes any outfit look polished. The WF necklace is more wearable because it''s much lighter and it feels like I''m not wearing anything. Plus, the diamonds are smaller so it''s more casual.

Hi kcoursolle! Thank you!!!! WhiteFash was so awesome. They didn''t have exactly what I wanted on the site so they did an amazing custom job. Sheerah is The Princess of Power!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Tiff paperwork isn''t with me, but I think it''s a little under a carat. It was before PS and FI bought it early on in our relationship as a surprise. I remember it was colorless and VVS clarity. Overkill for a pendant.
14.gif
The WF ACAs are really awesome. They definitely hold their own!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that''s just BEAUTIFUL! Your E-Ring is amazing

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Hello Tacori E-ring! You are an angel mama! Thank you!!! I would LOVE a little girl one day!!! She''s sooooo beautiful!
35.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
DROOL!!!!! We totally need a drooling emotie on PS...

I love all of your necklaces, but especially the new WF one. I''ve really been drawn to DBTY necklaces lately. I need to start saving my pennies...

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
bliss, i LOVE your pieces! so classic and gorgeous. may i ask, how large is your solitaire bezel pendant? i have the exact same one, albeit smaller
6.gif
)

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
atroop711, thank you halo sista! I can see why you like it! Your e-ring is amazingly blingy and unique. I have never seen anything quite like it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SanDiegoLady, how wonderful! I bet he will come back with a different palate! You can cook him really spicy meals now and he will be able to take it!!!
36.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
so so pretty!!! i want one!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Bliss... that is some collection! The WF and Tiff pieces are soo yummy! Actually all your pieces are to die for! Even your yummy tan!
26.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 2:50:20 PM
Author: Bliss
geckodani, Thank you! You can borrow it anytime! If I can borrow your fabulous ring! OK, that is soooo not a fair trade... but it can''t hurt to ask, right? LOL. To answer your question, I like the single diamond pendant better for the look. It''s simpler and more striking -- it makes any outfit look polished. The WF necklace is more wearable because it''s much lighter and it feels like I''m not wearing anything. Plus, the diamonds are smaller so it''s more casual.

Hi kcoursolle! Thank you!!!! WhiteFash was so awesome. They didn''t have exactly what I wanted on the site so they did an amazing custom job. Sheerah is The Princess of Power!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Tiff paperwork isn''t with me, but I think it''s a little under a carat. It was before PS and FI bought it early on in our relationship as a surprise. I remember it was colorless and VVS clarity. Overkill for a pendant.
14.gif
The WF ACAs are really awesome. They definitely hold their own!
If DH wouldn''t skin me alive I might just take you up on that offer.
9.gif
Thanks for your thoughts on the different styles.
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results