shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Split Shank Halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow Maisie! It's beautiful! I love it!

Do you have it back yet?

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Oh my!!! Just check out that before and after shot!!!

It turned out beautifully... I love the split shank. Congrats!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whiteflash received my ring back last week but they said it won''t be shipped till the middle of next week.
7.gif
I didn''t think it would take that long. Never mind, hopefully it will arrive before the weekend so I won''t have to wait even longer.

I will be sure to post lots more pictures of it when I get it back.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Fire shots too PLEAZZZZZZZZZZe
30.gif

cheers!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I seriously do not know how I missed this! The new ring is gorgeous!!! I am sure it takes some time resizing a ring with diamonds on the shank since they may have to retighten the stones on the shank in some way. I know sizing my old wedding band up caused the diamonds to loosen.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! What an amazing difference! I love it!!! It''s perfect Maisie!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well this week has gone by really quickly! The ring should be here next Friday. I seriously can''t wait!

I didn''t think to factor in the resizing issues with the diamonds, it makes more sense that it might take a bit longer - thanks DS!!!

I can''t believe how much difference a halo makes Gypsy! I felt like I had a whole lot of bling going on when I tried it on!
36.gif

I will definitely try for fire shots, just need some sunshine! Not had much of that the last couple of days so lets hope next week will be a lot better!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see more pictures of the ring! Friday will be here before you know it!

I told you this already, but I had to get my WF e-ring resized right after I got it (it also had diamonds on the shank) and I believe it took about a week also. But I''ve had no problems with it since then (it''s been over a year) and of course I couldn''t tell it had been sized at all.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 8:54:24 AM
Author: thing2of2
I can''t wait to see more pictures of the ring! Friday will be here before you know it!

I told you this already, but I had to get my WF e-ring resized right after I got it (it also had diamonds on the shank) and I believe it took about a week also. But I''ve had no problems with it since then (it''s been over a year) and of course I couldn''t tell it had been sized at all.
I feel like a little kid who is waiting for the best christmas present ever. I want it RIGHT NOW!!!
9.gif

Its good to know you haven''t had any problems. I am sure I will be ok as long as I take special care of it.

I can''t wait for Friday!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Absolute perfection my dear Miss Maisie. Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted.

shay

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Shay! I remember how much I wanted a halo, that seems like so long ago. But all good things come to those who wait!! I am so excited!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have the batteries charged and props ready??
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 2:48:23 PM
Author: Ellen
9.gif
I am so ready!! I am , after all, a pricescoper and I learned from the best!!!!

I might even go to the seaside for some outdoor shots!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 2:52:10 PM
Author: Maisie

9.gif

9.gif
36.gif
A seasoned poster indeed!
9.gif

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Maise, don''t get me wrong, I thought the plain solitaire looked great on you but this???? OMG, I can''t believe what a difference a tiny halo makes. I love the split shank also. It must be hard to wait for it to come back especially after that superb sneak preview. Your ring came out amazing!!!!!! The halo is so delicate and just right for your diamond... Congrats!

I have the same concerns regarding caring for the "tiny little diamonds". I''m glad you moved past it. Amazing job by WF.

I have been considering a halo myself. This certainly makes my decision making a whole lot easier.... Loved the comparison shots. Thank you.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 3:00:24 PM

Date: 6/8/2008 2:52:10 PM

9.gif

9.gif
36.gif
A seasoned poster indeed!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 3:09:33 PM
Author: lesco
Maise, don''t get me wrong, I thought the plain solitaire looked great on you but this???? OMG, I can''t believe what a difference a tiny halo makes. I love the split shank also. It must be hard to wait for it to come back especially after that superb sneak preview. Your ring came out amazing!!!!!! The halo is so delicate and just right for your diamond... Congrats!

I have the same concerns regarding caring for the ''tiny little diamonds''. I''m glad you moved past it. Amazing job by WF.

I have been considering a halo myself. This certainly makes my decision making a whole lot easier.... Loved the comparison shots. Thank you.
Hi Lesco
35.gif

I am so glad you like it. It is so delicate and pretty in real life. And so sparkly!!

I hope you go for a halo - please show us if you do!!!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Oh Maisie, I didn''t realize you''d had to send it back for sizing - urg! I hope you have it back in a snap and on your finger. Looking forward to lots more pics!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 5:28:04 PM
Author: IrishBreakfast
Oh Maisie, I didn''t realize you''d had to send it back for sizing - urg! I hope you have it back in a snap and on your finger. Looking forward to lots more pics!
I know you feel my pain IB! At least you have your lovely Leon on your finger now!!
36.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
I sure do feel it Honey! When you think how long you will wear it, a week or two of waiting is no big deal though - right? I just sent a sapphire ring in to be remounted by Leon. It won''t be ready until the end of July at the earliest. Now there''s a wait that''s no fun! LOL! Let''s not even think about adding on mailing time! Don''t you wish you lived in the States - I know I do!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 6:16:24 AM
Well this week has gone by really quickly! The ring should be here next Friday. I seriously can''t wait!

I didn''t think to factor in the resizing issues with the diamonds, it makes more sense that it might take a bit longer - thanks DS!!!

I can''t believe how much difference a halo makes Gypsy! I felt like I had a whole lot of bling going on when I tried it on!
36.gif

I will definitely try for fire shots, just need some sunshine! Not had much of that the last couple of days so lets hope next week will be a lot better!
Hey Maisie! I''ll be in your neck of the woods come the 15th. I''ll be at the airport waiting for my sister or b-in-law to pick me and the kids up. Perhaps we can arrange to meet up? Sometime over the summer... I leave to go back to California the end of Aug...
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 6:15:52 PM
Author: IrishBreakfast
I sure do feel it Honey! When you think how long you will wear it, a week or two of waiting is no big deal though - right? I just sent a sapphire ring in to be remounted by Leon. It won''t be ready until the end of July at the earliest. Now there''s a wait that''s no fun! LOL! Let''s not even think about adding on mailing time! Don''t you wish you lived in the States - I know I do!
I definitely wish I lived out there! It would make buying bling so much more painless!!!

I am looking forward to seeing your new Leon! How posh are you? 2 Leon Mege rings? WOW!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 6:33:07 PM
Author: lisaC

Date: 6/7/2008 6:16:24 AM

36.gif

Hey Maisie! I''ll be in your neck of the woods come the 15th. I''ll be at the airport waiting for my sister or b-in-law to pick me and the kids up. Perhaps we can arrange to meet up? Sometime over the summer... I leave to go back to California the end of Aug...
1.gif
Ooh yes! That would be lovely!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Just 3 more days, right Maisie? Betcha can''t wait! You mentioned something before about having to wait to wear it: seeing as it''s been gone a couple of weeks, will DH let you wear it when you get it back? I hope so!
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bless you for counting down with me IB! You are so sweet!

I think my hubby will let me have the ring as soon as it gets here. He knows how much I want to wear it! I won''t be able to go away this weekend as I don''t feel very well. I was miserable about feeling ill until I realised it means I will get my ring sooner!
9.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Aw Maisie, I''m sorry you''re not feeling good. I did catch snippets on other threads but didn''t want to pry. I''m wishing you a very sparkly Friday and to feel better soon. I think you need your new sparkly to help you feel better!
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you
1.gif
I hope I feel better soon. I''m getting tired of being so worried all the time! The new ring will definitely cheer me up!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing Maise!!! I just love the job that WF did and the design you picked out, what a lovely ring!!!! I especially love the scroll work on the gallery!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2008 4:08:52 PM
Author: kcoursolle
It''s amazing Maise!!! I just love the job that WF did and the design you picked out, what a lovely ring!!!! I especially love the scroll work on the gallery!
Thank you
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results